Michigan’s Ross School of Business
Masters in Management
Michigan Ross MiM Overview
The Michigan Ross Master in management program allows you to specialize your studies according to your professional goals as Consultant, product manager or financial expert. After the MiM program at Michigan, you can extend your network and establish important contacts for your career by attending guest lectures or workshops by our partner companies.
Michigan Ross Highlights
|QS WORLD RANKINGS||16|
Want to know your chances at Michigan Ross ?
Program and Curriculum
Michigan Ross offers a diverse range of programs specializing in education, research, and management. The students come from diverse nationalities, creating a dynamic environment on campus. It has a 98% placement record. The location is quite alluring and centrally located as well. Some of the biggest companies are eager to recruit Michigan Ross graduates.
- Advanced Business French
- Positive Communication
- Entrepreneurship Practicum
- Capital Market and Investment Strategy
- Internal Financial Management
- Introducing Microfinance
- Understanding the Chinese Consumer
- Doing Business in German
- Corporate Investment Decisions
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Trading
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Digital Social Media
- Advertising Management
- Introduction to Managing Human Capital
- New Product and Innovation Management
- Marketing Research Design and Analytics
- Understanding Industry Growth in Chile
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Evaluating Financial Performance
- Applied Business Statistic and Analytics
- Applied Microeconomics
- Operations Management
- Positive Leadership and Organizing
- Business Communication for Managers
- World Economy
- Cost Management and Control
Michigan Ross School of Business holds various events annually such as:
- ABSAP Conference – An annual conference that involves various school representatives visiting to share ideas and practices.
- UpClose – A weekend program to attract students from all backgrounds to join Ross.
- WILC – Women in Leadership Conference is organized by Michigan Business Women for current and prospective students with a keynote address by an industry professional.
Michigan Ross School of Business is home to a number of clubs with the likes of:
- Adam Smith Society
- Automotive Club
- Business Analytics Club
- Emerging Markets Club
- Give-a-Day Fund
- Human Capital Club
- Ice Hockey Club
- Japan Business Association
- Michigan Business Women
- Outdoor Club
- Photography at Ross
- Smart Cities Club
- Tech Club
- Wolverine Wine Club
And, many more.
98% of MiM graduates from Michigan Ross get placed within 6 months of graduation. Options are pretty high for global jobs as well. Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors.
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from Michigan Ross MiM
- Ernst & Young
- Goldman Sachs
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Michigan Ross Alumni Info
The Michigan Ross alumni are successfully working as top executives and entrepreneurs around the globe and have carved a niche for themselves in various sectors. From analyst and consultant positions in EY, IBM, Oracle, Ford, Deloitte, Amazon, Google, Phillips, Apple, Gogman Sachs, PWC, Accenture to founders of powerful business enterprises, they have achieved it all.
Master of Management students have received a number of outstanding offers for positions in a diverse set of industries, including consulting, technology, consumer packaged goods, manufacturing, hospitality, retail, and the public sector. Positions include roles in finance, marketing, consulting, sales, and business development, among others.
98% of MiM graduates from Michigan Ross get placed within 6 months of graduation.
Some Famous Alumni
- Larry Page: Co-Founder of Google
- Bharat Desai: CEO, Co-Founder & President of Syntel
- Tom S. Monaghan: Founder & Former Owner of Domino’s Pizza
Michigan’s Ross School of Business provides action-based learning and different kind of resourses to help students improve their skills to get recruited in top business firms.
- candidates must have graduated Spring 2017 or more recent.
- Students with a non-business/business minor are eligible for the Master of Management program.
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a Michigan Ross expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at Michigan Ross with our Services
Michigan Ross Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1||: November 1, 2019|
|Final – International Applicant||: Februrary 1, 2020|
|Final – Domestic Applicants||: March 1, 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Transcripts must be submitted from every undergraduate or post-graduate institution you’ve attended.
- GMAT/GRE Reports, If your official score report is not available when you submit your application, unofficial GMAT or GRE score reports will be considered.
- One-page professional resume
- 4 short Essays
- Two recommendation forms
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 for domestic students or $100 for international students
- If your native language is not English, you must demonstrate competence by taking the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- International applicants only: TOEFL results, dated within two years of your application to Ross. IELTS results are not accepted.
The Michigan Ross MiM application comprises of 4 short essays of around 200 words. The essays are used as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
Michigan Ross MiM Short Essays
What has lead you to pursue a graduate degree in business? (200-word maximum. Content beyond 200 words will not be reviewed.)
How will the Master of Management program support you in achieving your short- and long- term career goals? (200-word maximum. Content beyond 200 words will not be reviewed.)
Michigan Ross deeply values student engagement beyond the classroom. Please describe two or three ways in which you plan to be involved as a contributing member of the Michigan Ross community. (200-word maximum. Content beyond 200 words will not be reviewed.)
Choose one (1) short answer prompt from the list below. (200-word maximum. Content beyond 200 words will not be reviewed.)An academic challenge I faced as a college student is/was…
- My best friend would describe me as…
- My client at work would describe me as…
- I am most proud of…
- My mentor is… because…
- A time that I went above and beyond expectations was…
- An academic or professional goal that I set for myself is/was…
- My greatest responsibility is/has been…
- If I could have lunch with anyone, it would be… because…
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services