Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
Kellogg MBA Overview
Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University offers two tracks of MBA program- one year and two year MBA. Pursuing full-time MBA from Kellogg School of management will develop you as a leader and initiate growth in you. The School offers multiple courses to choose from. The MBA program provides an immersive experience that guarantees an unparalleled education taught by the school’s world-renowned faculty. The program will help build your career as it will shape you personally and professionally.
Kellogg MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||29|
Want to know your chances at Northwestern University?
Program and Curriculum
Full-time MBA program from Kellogg School of Management provides you mastery in multiple disciplines by giving firm grounding in the fundamentals through Growth Core MBA curriculum. The school provides 37 exchange programs across 20 countries, giving you an opportunity to participate in multiple experiences preparing you to lead confidently in a complex world. The school also provides you experential learning opportunities in order to expose you to the same challenges business leaders face every day.
A pathway is an integrated, cross-functional sequence of courses designed to address a particular skill set or industry for which there is active student and recruiter demand. Pathways are not noted on transcripts.
- Asset Management
- Data Analytics
- Energy & Sustainability
- Growth and Scaling
- Healthcare at Kellogg
- Real Estate
- Social Impact
- Technology Management
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
You may choose from eight majors or none at all. Majors include:
- Management Science
- Managing Organizations
- Leadership and Crisis Management
- Austin Scholarships
- Finance Fellows
- Merit Based Scholarships
- Financial Need Based Scholarships
- The McGowan Fellows Program
- Kellogg Worldwide Experiences & Service Trips (KWEST) is one of the most popular non-academic opportunities at Kellogg. It introduces you to new experience of teaming up with people. It takes place week before pre- term orientation led by the second year students.
- Kellogg’s global travel offerings introduce students to the culture and business environment of nearly 70 countries per year.
Kellogg School of Management provides immense opportunities to graduates. Employers of world-wide known organisations hire Kellogg graduates because of their balanced skill set, rigor, vision and ability to influence and inspire teams. In fact, more than 200 companies hired graduates from Kellogg last year. The students are shaped with leadership skills and ability to handle tasks efficiently which helps them to get hired in big organizations. To support career path of students, career management center and alumni network offer their personalized guidance.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from Kellogg MBA
- McKinsey & Co.
- PwC Strategy&
- Bain & Co.
- L.E.K. Consulting
- A.T. Kearney
- Alpine Investors
- Barclays Capital
- Evercore Partners
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Vista Equity Partners
- Adobe Systems
- Apple Inc.
- Cisco Systems
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+$28,796|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||-$11,200|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.3 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Kellogg MBA Alumni Info
The kellogg school of management have an expansive global alumni network — 60,000 strong in more than 100 countries, spanning almost every industry and endeavor. Kellogg Alumni offer students with advice on how to shape their career. Despite their busy lives, Kellogg alumni are renowned for their willingness to help students and fellow graduates, generously sharing their wisdom, experience and connections.
Some Famous Alumni
- Ann Hand ’99 (CEO of Project Frog )
- Arun Menawat ’96 (CEO of Ottawa company )
- Cesar Purisima ’83 (Secretary of the Philippine Department of Finance)
Kellogg MBA : Class Profile
The MBA program students are also offered four strategic initiative courses that focus on the key issues that senior business leaders confront today.
- Architectures of Collaboration Initiative
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative
- Markets & Customers Initiative
- Public-Private Interface Initiative
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university is required
- GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL or IELTS score
Higher Learning Commission
Kellogg MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 16th September 2020|
|Round 2 6th January 2021|
|Round 3 7th April 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fee is $250.
- Application responses
- GMAT or GRE score
- Letters of recommendation
- Interview report
- Video essays
For international candidates, the committee also assesses:
Application Essays (Kellogg MBA)
The Kellogg MBA application comprises of 2 long essays. The school uses essays to know the ability of students and their strengths to face the challenges. So, make sure your essays describe you in the best way.
Other application information
Candidates have to undergo an interview session as well in order to discuss their background, interests, goals and inspiration.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services