NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
Lower Kent Ridge Rd, Singapore
NUS MBA Overview
The NUS MBA offers one of the most transformative MBA experiences.Participants can tailor the programme to fit their career goals, and amplify their experience through experiential learning with live consulting projects, case competitions, global immersion programmes, international student exchanges, internship opportunities and more. Based in Singapore, The NUS MBA provides a strong ecosystem for participants looking for deep understanding and insights for business in Asia.
NUS MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’20||32|
Want to know your chances at NUS?
Program and Curriculum
Full-time MBA students complete their studies within 17 months. This schedule offers students with the opportunity to enrich their learning experience by spending a semester on student exchange and another semester on internship. Core module classes are generally held in the day while elective classes are generally held in the evenings. Full-time students must enrol in modules totalling up to at least 12 MCs and up to 20 MCs per semester. Each academic year consists of two regular semesters and two optional Special Terms.
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Operations & Analytics
- Leading with impact
Specalizations and electives are offered in the following broad categories:
- Startegy & Organisation
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Analytics & Operations
- Digital Business
- Real Estate
- Healthcare Management
NUS Business School Career Services will help you achieve your career objectives, whether your goal is to advance in the same field, embark on a new career path, or launch an entrepreneurial venture. The Career Services Team will guide you through self-assessment activities, market research, cover letter and resume writing, and career-plan design. You will work closely with an assigned mentor and a specialist in your area of interest to ensure your career objectives are attained. Organised throughout the academic year, activities include recruitment events, networking sessions and corporate visits
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from NUS MBA
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||SGD 68,000|
|Cost of Living||+SGD 38,250|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– SGD 10,055|
|Total Investment|| SDG 96,195
|Average Salary||SGD 85,321|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||4.5 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
NUS Alumni Info
When you complete your NUS MBA programme, you become part of a vibrant network consisting of more than 38,000 business school graduates and 288,000 university alumni from diverse disciplines. As part of the NUS MBA community, get to learn from prominent figures and leaders in businesses around the globe with the NUS MBA mentorship programme. During the programme, get to be custom matched to alumni mentors who will be able to impart wisdom, advice and share their expertise on the path that they trod before you.
Some Famous Alumni
- Liak Teng Lit – Group Chief Executive Officer of Alexandra Health System
- Yam Ah Mee – Chief Executive of LTA
- Yeo Keng Joon – Board of Advisers of the NUS Business School
NUS MBA : Class Profile
The NUS MBA offers the option of two formats: a 17-month full-time programme and a part-time programme for working professionals who want to advance their leadership competencies without putting their careers on hold.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record in any undergraduate field from a reputable academic institution.
- A minimum of two years’ full-time post-undergraduate work experience (at the point of application).
AASCB & EQUIS
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
NUS MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 27 January 2021|
|Round 2 31 March 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is SGD 100
- A copy of your resume
- A copy of your undergraduate degree scroll
- A copy of your undergraduate degree transcripts/mark sheets
- A copy of your Test Taker’s GMAT/GRE/EA score report
- A copy of your IELTS/TOEFL report (if the medium of instructions for your undergraduate studies was not in English)
- A copy of your passport, NRIC or Employment Pass (upload only ONE that is applicable to you)
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of your “Financial Supporting” documents (such as your latest payslip or bank account statement)
- Two online referee reports
The application has two compulsory and one optional short essays.
How do you plan to spend your time on The NUS MBA to transform yourself personally & professionally? Briefly describe your experience to date, and how this and The NUS MBA can help you achieve your mid and long term career goals. (350 words)
How have people, events, and/or situations in your life influenced who you are today? (250 words)
OPTIONAL: Is there any additional information relevant to your application that you’d like to share with the Admissions Committee? (200 words)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services