NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
Msc in Management
Applying for NSU?
Know how we can increase your Chances by 300%
Introduction – NSU
NUS, a renowned global university based in Asia, provides a global approach to teaching and research, emphasizing Asian views and expertise. NUS has a broad, challenging curriculum, multi-disciplinary courses, and cross-faculty modules. The institution uses a semester-based modular system that is a hybrid of British and American methods such as small group instruction (modules) (course credits). Its transformational education allows students to transfer between courses, take electives from various faculties, participate in study abroad exchange programs, entrepreneurial internships, double degree, and joint degree programs with other leading institutions across the world. At the same time, kids have a lot of freedom to explore their creative, athletic, and cultural interests.
NUS MiM Overview
NUS MiM provides a strong foundation of management and leadership to the students in a multicultural environment. NUS MiM helps students learn how transformative education and disciplinary research develop and build the students’ personalities as global leaders. NUS global exposure prepares students to become global leaders.
NUS MiM Highlights
NUS alumni network
Program and Curriculum
MSc in management at NUS MiM provides the key factors of management to the students to enhance their leadership skills and global exposure through their 31+ member schools and 70+ corporate partners. MSc in management at NUS is a full-time programme consisting of 40 modules over two semesters. MSc in management provides a solid foundation in management, business, and entrepreneurship with a multicultural experience.
- Business performance management
- Company law
- Corporate Finance
- Decision and data modelling
- Financial accounting
- Financial markets
- Financial economics
- Methods of cost analysis
- Operations and supply chain management
- Credit rating
- International banking
- Project Finance
- Business strategy for digital age
- Ethics and sustainability
- Global Human Resources Management
- Strategic Management
- International Finance
- Economics – Paris Saclay Master in
- Economics (joint program with Ecole
- Polytechnique, ENSAE, ENS Cachan
and Paris Sud University)
- Managerial and Financial Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
Students have many opportunities to work with companies on real-life consultancy projects and ‘live cases’, for instance with EDF, L’Oréal Paris, Procter & Gamble, PwC, Roland Berger, TBWA, etc.
Sponsored by a company, Certificates are a set of interdisciplinary courses and other types of field work related to a given sector. Each student selected for a certificate will be awarded an additional HEC certificate if he/she validates all the requirements of the course.
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Digital Transformation with Axa
- Energy & Finance with Deloitte et Société Générale
- Excellence in Client Experience with LVMH
- Luxury with Kering (Gucci, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Sergio Rossi, Boucheron…)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Social Business/Enterprise and Poverty with Danone, Schneider Electric and Renault.
HEC Paris considers community life to be one of the cornerstones of the education it provides. There are over 100 societies on campus with which students can get involved, covering a wide range of different activities and interests
- Arabic Society
- Christian Union
- HEC International Society
- Dance Association
- Drama Club
Do you have a Profile that is good enough for Top Schools?
Take our Free Profile Evaluation & Find Out
The HEC Paris MiM Program opportunities are pretty high and global. 96% of MiM graduates get placed within three months of graduation. Graduates can gain work experiences and executive education programs in various consulting, finance, consumer goods, etc. Also, 40% of the graduates got jobs outside their home country. Thus, getting international exposure and work experience.
Top 3 Sectors
2- Financial Services
Top companies recruiting from HEC
- McKinsey & Company
- Bain and Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- BNA Paribas
- Ernest and Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- J.P Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||€ 43,500|
|Cost of Living||+ € 24,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– € 6,666|
|Total Investment||€ 60,834|
|Average Starting Salary||€ 66,000 |
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earnings)||3.68 years|
Which Schools are Dream, Competitive & Safe for you?
Find via our Profile Evaluation
HEC PARIS Alumni Info
The HEC Paris alumni network is a storehouse of successful stories of top executives and entrepreneurs. From analyst and consultant positions in Mckinsey, Amazon, Philips to founders of powerful business leaders enterprises, they have achieved it all. More than 52,000 alumni business leaders have work experiences across different sectors all around the world. The network is among the largest in Europe, with alumni based in over 132 countries. In addition, the network organises more than 1000 events to facilitate exchange between MiM students and members and provide counselling to prospective students. As a result, 98% of MiM graduates get placed within three months of graduation. Thus, helping you get work experience in a few months after completing your graduation. Hence, making the institute have high potential.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean-Paul Agon (Chairman & CEO of L’Oréal)
- François-Henri Pinault (Chairman & CEO of Kering)
- Baudouin Prot (Chairman of BNB Paribas)
HEC Paris MiM school of management offers a unique dual-phase curriculum with an optional gap year and executive education. Therefore, oneness and the result, the fee can either opt for a major or an international double degree in the second phase. The dual degree programs are as follows:
- Bachelors degree of at least three years having obtained 180 ECTS in any field of studies (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.).
- Applicants may apply in the same year they obtain their degree.
- Not older than 30 during the application year.
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Book a Free Strategy Session to understand how we can help you get into the World’s Best Schools.
The application fee for the direct application is €100 and that for the SAI application is €190.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- Two completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
The HEC Paris (direct) applications comprise three long essays. However, like most universities, HEC Paris also takes its essays very seriously and uses them as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective MiM students. So make sure your essays are top-notch and express why you want to be a part of the executive education program.
Why are you applying to HEC Paris and this program? Please include your career goals in this essay (450 words max)
What is Leadership to you and how do you recognize a great leader? Please include personal example(s). (600 words max)
In recent weeks, what business issue or news topic have you found inspiring? (300 words max)
Anything else you wish to tell us? (Optional ) (1000 characters max)
Application Essays (SAI)
The HEC Paris SAI applications consist of four short questions (500 characters each) and an additional question regarding your sponsorship. You have to articulately convert your thoughts into words as the character limit is less, and the value of the answers is sky-high. Don’t make the mistake of underestimating these short questions and making sure they help highlight your profile and your passion for the institute and executive education.
Describe your proudest accomplishments.
Describe a situation where you faced failure, what lessons did you learn from it?
How does your application benefit the 5-member schools?
Did you take part in any extra-curricular activities in these past years? (hobby, non-profit, sports, etc…)
How will you finance your studies?
Let us read through what we have learnt till now about the HEC MiM programme.
- Ranked second in the FT Ranking worldwide Masters in Management programme.
- More than Two hundred and fifty international students from more than 56 different countries.
- The MiM is designed for recent graduates with less than one year of full-time postgraduate corporate job experience or less than two years in a non-traditional business function.
- MiM provides students with the critical business knowledge, adaptive mentality, and business-ready practical skills they need to succeed in today’s fiercely competitive economy.
- With a variety of electives and an optional gap year, students can adapt the programme to their specific needs.
- More than 43,000 executives from 155 countries make up the global alumni network.
The HEC MiM admission process is easy, but the requirements need to be kept in mind. A GMAT or GRE score is required at HEC, along with other requirements as mentioned in the blog. Through this HEC MiM review, you must have gained sufficient information about their MiM programme.
How to get into hec paris mim?
Getting into HEC Paris can be tough since the school is highly selective. But if you have the grades and the required experience for the MiM program, things should be relatively simple. Moreover, in order to boost your chances of admission, you will need a really great application that shows your talents and overshadow your shortcomings.
How is mim of hec paris from job opportunities?
Graduates of HEC Paris MiM work in a variety of industries, primarily consulting, technology, and financial services. Furthermore, top recruiters such as Amazon, Bain and Company, Barclays, Deloitte, Google, and L’Oreal hire HEC Paris students. 99% of graduates find work within three months of graduation and earn an average of €107,000 after 3 years of employment. In short, HEC Paris MiM provides its students with outstanding job opportunities.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services
Other schools you can check
Imperial College Business School Ranks 2nd in the UK and 15th in the world. The MSc Management program is an intensive, full-time, one-year program that prepares graduates coming from diverse academic…
The LSE MiM Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the Masters in Management program at LSE and understand if it would be the correct choice for them.
UCL is a world-class business school in central London. It has been ranked amongst the top-notch B-schools in Europe and its MSc Finance program is an internationally known master’s program, bringing together expert lectures and brilliant minds.