National University of Singapore (NUS)
Msc in management (MIM)
15 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore
NUS MiM provides a strong foundation of management and leadership to the students in a multicultural environment. NUS MiM helps students learn how transformative education and disciplinary research develop and build the students’ personalities as global leaders. NUS global exposure prepares students to become global leaders.
NUS MiM Highlights
NUS+CEMS double degree
|QS World Rankings||–|
Want to know which school is the best fit for you?
Take Our Free Profile Evaluation Now!
Program and Curriculum
MSc in management at NUS MiM provides the key factors of management to the students to enhance their leadership skills and global exposure through their 31+ member schools and 70+ corporate partners. MSc in management at NUS is a full-time programme consisting of 40 modules over two semesters. MSc in management provides a solid foundation in management, business, and entrepreneurship with a multicultural experience.
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Management of Family Business
- Behavioural Economics
- Design Thinking and Business Innovations
- Consumer Culture Theory
- Venture Capital
- Asian Business Environments
- Entrepreneurial Strategy
- Current Trends in Growth Markets
- Strategy and Big Data
- Ethical Leadership and Corporate Strategy
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Finance
- Macroeconomics and Finance: Perspectives from Asia
- Global Supply Chain Management
- The Knowledge & Innovation Economy 4.0
- International Finance
- Valuation and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Becoming Future Prepared Global Leaders
- New Venture Creation Practicum: Lean Startup Method
- Market Practice & Impact
- Special Topics in Business – Asian Management and Leadership
- Managing Business Networks
- Communication and Influencing Skills for Managers
- NUS-ISS StackUp Preview Talk
- Briefing Session for Employers on Professional Conversion Programme for Data Analyst and FullStack Software Developer
- Smart Health Designathon 2016
- NUS Open Day Talk: Smart Nation Data Analytics
- NUS Open Day Talk: Embracing IoT and artificial intelligence for the future
- NUS-ISS Learning Day
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $18,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $5,600|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.25 years|
NUS Alumni Info
With GANO (Global alumni network office), NUS MiM maintains a strong alumni network of 35000 alumni in more than 50 countries worldwide for job-oriented relations and other student training and development. In addition, NUS MSc in management established its alumni club (MMAC) in 2016 and is growing incredibly.
Some Famous Alumni
- Mim-Lang Tan (Creative director of Razer Inc & CEO of THX)
- Jeanette Aw (Mediacorp actress, filmmaker, and author)
- Kishore Mahbubani (Former diplomat and professor of public policy at NUS)
NUS MiM : Class Profile
The National University of Singapore (NUS) is Singapore’s three largest public and autonomous universities. Also, it is one of the oldest institutes for higher learning in Singapore.
- Earned, or expect to earn, a good undergraduate degree from a four-year business-related degree programme or a good three-year business-related degree with very strong academic
- NUS does not require any work experience for the programme.
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
NUS MiM Placements
NUS MiM has a great placement record, all thanks to its prestigious reputation. For example, 94% of the students receive successful employment within three months after graduating from college. Thus, making the NUS MiM program one of the best in the world. In addition, the college has a wide global network of alumni from all around the world. Hence, helping students to get placed easily into the industry. Furthermore, these alumni also provide the students with all the help they need regarding their academics and help them gain great internships.
NUS MiM Deadlines
|Round 1||November 1|
|Round 2||January 31|
|Round 3||April 15|
|Round 4||July 15|
Application Deadline Approaching in
- Letter of motivation (Not more than 500 words)
- International applicants: A copy of your passport
- Official transcripts and attested copy of degree scroll will be required after you are offered a place in the programme.
- TOEFL, IELTS score card (TOEFL score must be at least 260 for computer-based test, 620 for paper-based test and 100 for Internet-based test, IELTS overall band score must be at least 7.0)
- Financial supporting documents, reflecting sufficient amount, to finance your tuition fees and living expenses.( self-finance, company sponsored, others)
- GMAT score card ( Although GMAT is not mandatory, a good GMAT score will strengthen your application. )
The NUS Msc in management application comprises of 3 long essays and some short answer questions. NUS takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
A Letter of Motivation (Not more than 500 Words)
1) What is the NUS MiM ranking?
The NUS MiM has been ranked as one of the best in the world. It has also been ranked the 13th best management program by the financial times. In addition, the institute has held its place as the 25th best in the world and the 3rd best in the Asia Pacific. Thus, making it one of the best colleges to get enrolled in.
2) What is the NUS MiM acceptance rate?
Due to the wide popularity of the institute, the college receives many applications every year. This rapid increase in applications forces the college to lower its acceptance rate according to the seats presented. As a result, the acceptance rate for NUS MiM is only 5%. However, you will be able to get admitted into the institute successfully if you follow all the application requirements and keep in mind the eligibility criteria.
3) What does the NUS MiM Career look like?
NUS MiM has a high and successful placement record of 94%. Over that, the institute can provide its students with a large network of contacts. This global network comprises alumni and partnering colleges and companies, thus providing a bright and successful career to all its lucky students.
4) What are the NUS MiM fees?
The tuition fee for the single NUS MSc management program is $45,000. The fees structure for the double degree of the NUS MSc in Management and CEMS MIM program is $55,000. You should keep in mind that all the fees submitted are non-refundable and can not be given back once paid. If you feel that you are not financially secure to pay the fee, you may also opt for a scholarship program.
5) What is the average NUS MiM GMAT score required?
You should have a score of at least 700 or above to get successfully admitted into the institute. You should follow all the eligibility criteria and academic requirements if you do not want to get denied admission into the program.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services