Rotman School of Management
Masters of Management Analytics
Rotman MMA Overview
The MMA program at Rotman School of Management has a length of one Academic year, running from August to May. The program is designed in such a way that a student initially learns all the applications related to the tools and techniques before moving on to the application of analytics to management situations.
Rotman MMA Highlights
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’20||17|
Program and Curriculum
Management analytics program in Rotman involves developing an accurate understanding of the factors that matter in the market like managerial decisions and designing data and analytical solutions to support these decisions.
So, the curriculum of masters in Management Analytics is a nine-month program that is structured in partnership with the industry in order to meet the changing requirements of this fast-evolving sector. The fulltime program starts in August, with one intake per year
- Analytics in Management
- Data-based Management Decisions
- Bootcamps (SAS, SQL, R)
- Python for Computer Science
- Structuring and Visualizing Data for Analytics
- Modeling Tools for Predictive Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Tools for Probabilistic Models and Prescriptive Analytics
The practicum provides an opportunity for student teams to engage with a real-world business problem.
Working with your counterparts in the organization, you will:
- Devise an analytical approach to solving a managerial issue
- Present a design for the analytical data set and model development
- Execute, and present the results.
A series of mini-courses throughout the program exposes you to current trends and topics. Each year the topics are reviewed to ensure the most important issues are covered. Certain topics, such as ethics, will be covered each year.
Companies recruiting from Rotman MMA
- McKinsey & Co
- Boston Consulting
- Stitch Fix
- United States Air Force
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Rotman Alumni Info
The Rotman School of Management has a wide pool of Alumni network of more than 14,000 Alumni in more than 70 countries worldwide. Through its alumni based events and lifelong networking opportunities, Rotman makes it easy for it graduates to connect with each other, learn and give back to the Rotman community.
Some Famous Alumni
Michael Wilson (Canadian businessman)
Jonathan Denis (Canadian Politician)
Caroline Palmer (Canadian actress)
Rotman MMA: Class Profile
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Masters in Management Analytics Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 November 19, 2019|
|Round 2 February 4, 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Undergraduate degree: …
- Quantitative proficiency: …
- Computational proficiency: …
- English language proficiency: …
- Two academic references: …
- Online application (includes written essay, video questions and real-time written response): …
- GMAT/GRE. …
- Admission interviews.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services