Rotterdam School of Management
MSc in International Management
RSM MiM Overview
The RSM MSc in International Management/CEMS proposes to develop competent graduates with a well-framed global mindset to thrive in international careers. It’ll help you gain a precise knowledge of management of international companies, practical exposure through real business projects and international internships, and coaching in general and specialized management skills.
RSM MiM Highlights
RSM alumni network
AACSB; EQUIS; AMBA
|QS World Rankings ’18||13|
Want to know your chances at RSM?
Program and Curriculum
The RSM MiM program adds to students’ business and management skills and the program’s structure comprises 90 ECTS wherein 30 ECTS is concentrated on the degree and 60 ECTS as a base that enables the non-business background students to understand the importance and concepts of masters management. The whole curriculum consists of 7 segments (blocks) in totals, wherein the Autumn semester includes 2 blocks, The Spring semester includes 3 blocks, and the Thesis semester comprises 2 blocks. The program is centered on Research methods, Consultancy projects, and Thesis.
- Accounting Analytics
- Assurance Services
- Social Media in Business
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- New Business Development
- Treasury Management
- Real Estate Finance and Investments
- Strategic Finance & Investments
- Cradle to Cradle & Circular Economy
- Management of Diversity and Inclusion
- Consumer behaviour
- Consumer marketing research
- Personal professional development
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing strategy research
To give you an idea, here are some of the events:
- Workshop ‘How to prepare for an interview’
- Conference Women Transforming Business
- Uniqlo ICE company presentation
- QS World Grad School Tour
Here are some of the student clubs in RSM:
- Consulting Club
- Finance and Investment Club
- International Culture Club
- Management Club
- Sailing Club
- Sustainability Club
- Women in Leadership Club
- Marketing Club
- Charity Club
Overall MiM RSM Placements are pretty good, and hence RSM Masters in Management is an attractive proposition for most people. The MSc in International Management at RSM is an excellent preparation for your management career, for example as a brand manager, social media specialist or advertising strategist.
Top companies recruiting from RSM
Top 3 Sectors
- Consumer Goods
Banking & Financial Services
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
RSM MiM Alumni Info
With a growing network of more than 36,000 alumni worldwide, RSM alumni continue to be a force for positive change that helps people and organizations to thrive. With RSM’s global alumni network you will get opportunities for lifelong learning, professional development and social connections throughout your career.
Some Famous Alumni
- Johan Henrik Andresen
- Bart Becht
- Herman Heinsbroek
The RSM MiM Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the Masters in Management program at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and understand if it would be a correct choice for them. When it comes to Business schools in Netherlands, the first name that comes up is Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. It is ranked among Europe’s top-tier business schools, providing ground-breaking research and education.
- Recent graduate (who graduated in 2016 or will graduate in 2017)
- An individual having less than one year of full-time corporate work experience, or less than two years of experience in a non-traditional business role
- Graduate in any discipline with a UK 2:1 or above (or are you expected to) this correlates to above average academics in other grading schemes
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a RSM expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at RSM with our Services
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
RSM MiM Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 31st Jan 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Your CV
- Secondary school Diploma
- Bachelors’ Diploma/Degree
- Academic transcripts
- Diploma/Transcripts of additional academics
- Proof of English proficiency
- GMAT test results
Application Essay Questions
What demonstrates your sincere interest in the programme you are applying for?
How do you expect the programme you are applying for to contribute to your future plans?
Why should we select you to participate in the programme you are applying for?
What other relevant information do you want to share with us in order to motivate your application?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services