Master of Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Applying for Ryerson University?
Know how we can increase your Chances by 300%
Introduction – Ryerson University
Ryerson University began as a postsecondary school that integrated technical instruction with academic theory in architecture, photography, and costume designs. Later, it was renamed Ryerson Polytechnic to reflect the expanding number of programs available, and it was granted University status. Ryerson University is located on the historic grounds of the Toronto Normal School, the first teacher’s college. Ryerson University is in the center of Toronto. Toronto is one of the top seven cities in the world to live in. Ryerson University is one of Canada’s leading academic and research institutions, with graduates worldwide. The Ryerson Connection, an alumni group, keeps graduates and friends in touch.
Ryerson University MEIE Overview
Ryerson’s MEIE program is a four-semester program that is designed for engineering undergraduates or industry professionals who have a keen interest in enhancing their own startups within one of three tracks: Biomedical Engineering, Emerging Technology or Energy and Sustainable Innovation.
Ryerson University MEIE Highlights
RU alumni network
Program and Curriculum
The MEIE program at Ryerson University is designed for students who want to gain extensive industry and market experience. The program delivers knowledge through practices of actionable theory, which focus on the process, as well as the outcome. The startup development process in this program goes through three distinct phases: customer discovery, customer validation, and customer acquisition refining their projects from untested ideas into viable businesses.
- Finding & Validating Business Opportunity for New Venture
- New Venture Market Development & Financial Planning
- New Venture Business Strategy and Plan
- Biotechnology Start-Ups
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Energy Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Lean Start Up Customer Discovery Practicum
- Lean Start Up Customer Validation Practicum Course
- Lean Start Up Customer Acquisition Practicum – Course
Students have many opportunities to work with companies on real-life consultancy projects and ‘live cases’, for instance with EDF, L’Oréal Paris, Procter & Gamble, PwC, Roland Berger, TBWA, etc.
Sponsored by a company, Certificates are a set of interdisciplinary courses and other types of field work related to a given sector. Each student selected for a certificate will be awarded an additional HEC certificate if he/she validates all the requirements of the course.
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Digital Transformation with Axa
- Energy & Finance with Deloitte et Société Générale
- Excellence in Client Experience with LVMH
- Luxury with Kering (Gucci, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Sergio Rossi, Boucheron…)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Social Business/Enterprise and Poverty with Danone, Schneider Electric and Renault.
- Technology Commercialization Project
- Go-To Market Project
Do you have a Profile that is good enough for Top Schools?
Take our Free Profile Evaluation & Find Out
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||$17,600 approx|
|Cost of Living||+ $ 37,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $ 42,565|
|Total Investment||$ 56,834|
|Average Starting Salary||$ 48,000 |
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earnings)||1.5 years|
Which Schools are Dream, Competitive & Safe for you?
Find via our Profile Evaluation
Ryerson university Alumni Info
The Ryerson alumni network is a group of top executives and entrepreneurs around the globe. From managers and analysts positions in Google, Amazon, Philips to founders of powerful business enterprises, they have achieved it all. Thousands of alumni are working across different sectors all around the world. The network is among the largest in Canada with alumni based in over 132 countries.
Some Famous Alumni
- Nina Dobrev (Bulgarian-Canadian actress)
- Natalie Glebova (Television host)
- Jeremy Podeswa (Film Director)
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate engineering or science degree from a recognized institution with a minimum GPA (grade point average) or equivalent of 3.00/4.33 in the last two years.
- Not older than 30 during the application year.
CPA, AASCB, & CEAB
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Book a Free Strategy Session to understand how we can help you get into the World’s Best Schools.
- Statement of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency requirement
- PDF of OUAC application
- Professional work experience is highly desirable
- Selected candidates will be asked to attend an interview.
A team of practitioners with substantial industrial and market expertise delivers the MEIE program at Ryerson University. Experience obtained through practice is used to teach. You will be mentored in an exciting and encouraging approach to start your own business. You will establish a network of connections and be allocated industry mentors to assist you along the way. As a student, you will control your destiny by selecting the best course for you.
How to get into Ryerson University meie?
Getting into Ryerson University can be tough since the school is highly selective. But if you have the grades and the required experience for the MEIE program, things should be relatively simple. Moreover, in order to boost your chances of admission, you will need a really great application that shows your talents and overshadow your shortcomings.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services
Other schools you can check
Imperial College Business School Ranks 2nd in the UK and 15th in the world. The MSc Management program is an intensive, full-time, one-year program that prepares graduates coming from diverse academic…
The LSE MiM Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the Masters in Management program at LSE and understand if it would be the correct choice for them.
UCL is a world-class business school in central London. It has been ranked amongst the top-notch B-schools in Europe and its MSc Finance program is an internationally known master’s program, bringing together expert lectures and brilliant minds.