SCHULICH BUSINESS SCHOOL
Master of Business Analytics
Schulich MBAN Overview
The Master of Business Analytics program offered at Schulich Business School is a 12-month full-time program designed to provide the students with tools and techniques to become an expert in the high-demand field of big data. All Schulich MBAN students are awarded the much-coveted SAS™ (Statistical Analysis Software) certification upon completion of the program.
Schulich MBAN Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||–|
Want to know your chances at Schulich Business School?
Program and Curriculum
Master of Business Analytics at Schulich Business School provides students with the technical, quantitative expertise and strategic mindset to support data-driven business decision-making. The program holistically bridges the gap between technology and business acuity.
- Management Accounting
- Advanced Cost & Management Accounting
- Economic Forecasting and Analysis
- Econometrics of Financial Markets
- Management of risk in financial institutions
- Enterprise risk management & Startegy
- Artificial Intelligence in Business 1
- Artificial Intelligence in Business 2
- Project Mangement
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Business Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Marketing Metrics
- Models & Application in Operational Research
- Global Operations and Information Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Service Operations Management
- Managing Change
- Interpersonal Managerial Skills
- Strategic Management
- Strategy Execution
- Strategic Capability Development
- Predictive Modelling 1
- Data Mangement & Programming
- Visual Analytics and Modelling
- Big Data Fundamentals and Applications
- Data Science 1
- Predictive Modelling 2
- Data Science 2
- Advanced Spreadsheet Modelling & Programming for Business
- Ethics and Societal Implications of Artificial intelligence
- Realizing value from AI and Analytics in organizations
- Multivariate methods for business analytics
The capstone of the program is an Analytics Consulting Project in which students will spend two terms working with real data in service to the community. Mirroring real-world “Big Data Competitions,” students will complete a hands-on, problem-driven analytics project
Schulich Business School provides access to the Career Development Centre (CDC) and online access to year round job postings, career tools as well as corporate information sessions and CDC run events. Graduates from this program are in high demand and many industries such as banking, healthcare, retail and e-commerce hire specialized professionals to analyze big data, create value and drive decision-making.
Companies recruiting from Schulich MBAN
- Environics Analytics
- Toronto Dominion Bank
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Schulich Business School Alumni Info
Schulich Business School has a strong alumni network of 31,000+ graduates. There are 90+ alumni chapters in 60+ countries. The Schulich alumni community works in 90 countries across the world.
Master of Business Analytics : Class Profile
- A four-year undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B+ average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
- GMAT or GRE
- A strong quantitative background demonstrated by course work in statistics, math, economics and research methods during undergraduate studies.
- IELTS Score: 7.0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension)
- TOEFL Score: 100 iBT (minimum 23 on each dimension)
AMBA & EQUIS
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a Schulich expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at Schulich Business School with our Services
Master of Business Analytics Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 13th August 2020|
|Round 2 15th October 2020|
|Round 3 30th November 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is $150CAD which is non-refundable.
- An up-to-date resume
- Two references
- Unofficial copies of transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions*
- Unofficial copies of GMAT or GRE scores*
*Official copies of these documents will be required if an applicant receives an offer to the program
- Proof of English language proficiency if studies were not completed in English.
The purpose of including written essays as part of the application package is twofold: first, the school wants to assess your fit for the School and program to which you are applying, and second, it wishes to
assess the strength of your written communication skills.
How will the Schulich MBAN degree help you achieve your short and long-term career goals? (350 word maximum)
Is there any other information or areas of concern in your academic or personal history that you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee when considering your application? (350 word maximum)
Video Essay and Timed Writing:
Before embarking on these application elements, you will need:
1. an uninterrupted 20 to 30 minutes
2. a stable webcam and proper keyboard
3. to be dressed in interview-appropriate clothing
Once you are set up, please use the unique link below to record two video essays and to complete a five-minute timed writing sample. Kindly note that these must be completed in one sitting, and you only get one chance to record your answer to each question.
Recognised by the Vector Institute as a core technical program, students sdmitted to the Schulich MBAN program are eligible for Vector scholarships of upto $17,500.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services