Master of Science in Engineering Management
Newyork, United States
Syracuse MSEM Overview
The MSEM degree program of Syracuse is designed for engineering undergraduates and researchers who have a keen interest in managerial and leadership responsibilities. The degree program provides a balanced field of knowledge in engineering management theory and practices, statistics, quality control, finance, economics, information/data management, and legal issues.
Syracuse MSEM Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||–|
Want to know your chances at Syracuse University?
Program and Curriculum
The Master of Science in Engineering Management (MS-EM) at Syracuse University is a 33 credit-hour program (11 courses), plus a zero-credit exit paper. At least 18 credit hours (6 courses) must be taken at the 600-level or higher. To remain in good academic standing, a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 must be maintained. A minimum GPA of 3.0 must be achieved to graduate. Full-time standing requires a minimum of 9-credit hours be taken and passed in the fall and spring semesters. All other requirements of the graduate school also apply to this program.
- Credit rating
- International banking
- Project Finance
- Business strategy for digital age
- Ethics and sustainability
- Global Human Resources Management
- Statistics for Engineers – (3 credits)
- Engineering Economics and Technology Valuation – (3 credits)
- Simulation and Data Analytics – (3 credits)
- Project Management – (3 credits)
- Foundations of Entrepreneurship – (3 credits)
- Association of Public Diplomacy Scholars (APDS)
- Central Asian and Caucasus Student Union (CACSU)
- Conflict Management Center (CMC)
- Engineering and Computer Science Graduate Student Organization (ECS-GSO)
- Emerging Student Affairs Professionals and Scholars (ESAPS)
The opportunities for Syracuse University Program MS-EM are pretty high and global. Almost 85% of students get placed in the US whereas 15% outside of the US. Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors such as consulting, finance, consumer goods, etc.
$45,000 – $94,999
Base Salary Range
Companies recruiting from Syracuse MEM
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $10,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $5,600|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.8 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Syracuse Alumni Info
Syracuse University alumni have been making their mark on the world since our founding in 1870. Whether it is in the arts, entertainment, journalism, business, law, human services, or anything in between, our students have consistently gone on to gain national and international acclaim for their accomplishments. It has an amazing network of Alumni of over 250,000 plus around the globe.
Some Famous Alumni
- Joe Biden (Former Vice President of USA)
- Vanessa L. Williams (Singer)
- Aaron Sorkin (Americal Screenwriter)
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
MS in Engineering Management
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
Fall Intake 1st June (International)
| Spring Intake 15th October (International)
15th Nov. (US)
Next Deadline Approaching in
- CollegeNet Graduate Application
- $75.00 non-refundable Application Fee (Applicants wishing to apply to more than one program must submit a separate application and application fee for each program)
- Academic Credentials
- Letters of Recommendation
- Exam Scores
- 500-word Personal Statement
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Financial Documents (International applicants only)
Personal Statement of Purpose
Syracuse University’s application consists of one Personal Statement of Purpose to be submitted by the applicant along with 3 Letters of Recommendation.
Describe in approximately 500 words your main academic interests, why you wish to study for the degree you’ve chosen, why you wish to study at Syracuse University, and your plans for the future after you receive your degree.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services