Trinity College Dublin
MSc in Management
Dublin 2, Ireland
TCD MiM Overview
The MSc in Management program at TCD is a meticulous program which focuses on developing analytical competence, leadership skills and personal growth in any industrial milieu. It is structured around a strong general management and leadership orientation, a small class size ensuring a close and dynamic learning environment, an in-company project that challenges students to apply their learning in a “real world” environment. Employers worldwide hold Trinity graduates in high esteem.Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for General Management (Eduniversal 2018), this programme is designed for non-business graduates.
TCD MiM Highlights
QS World Ranking ’18
Want to know your chances at Trinity ?
Program and Curriculum
This program is designed by considering non-business graduates, this programme complements students undergraduate degree and equips them with the management skills necessary to succeed in today’s globalized business environment. The program covers all the key facts of management, from managing people to finance to strategic planning and operations and it also focuses on negotiation and leadership to help students manage conflict and develop their leadership style.
Negotiation Theory and Practice
Human Resource Management
Work & Wellbeing
Leading Change in a Complex World
The Psychology of Management
Economics Research Seminar
Trinity Entrepreneurial Society
Dublin University Business and Economics Society
AIESEC Global Exchange Programme
Trinity Student Management Fund
TEF – Trinity Economic Forum
ISCG – Irish Student Consulting Group
92% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation. Options are pretty high for global jobs as well. Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors.
Top 3 Sectors
|Consumer & Retail||5%|
Companies recruiting from TCD MiM programme
- McKinsey & Company
- Ernst & Young
- Crawford & Co.
- Credit Suisse
- American Express
- Hewlett Packard
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
TCD MiM Alumni Info
Because of the diverse backgrounds of the class, graduates gain employment across a number of industries including social media, consulting, financial services, operations, pharmaceuticals, transport, travel, education and government, sales & marketing and social enterprise. As well as the big multi-national companies, many of our graduates find their niche in smaller organizations, start-ups ups and social enterprises.
92% rate of employment post-graduation and global alumni network over 100,000 alumni.
Some Famous Alumni
TCD MiM: Class Profile
The MiM ensures personalized interaction with faculty with its small class-size and focuses on leadership skills and making its students analytically competent. The programme enhances the learning experience through a dynamic and collaborative learning environment.
- A first or upper second-class honors degree, or equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases.
- IELTS: Grade 6.5;
- TOEFL: 88 – internet based;
- University of Cambridge:
Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2);
Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2);
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59).
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 30th June 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Transcripts of your previous institution
- Online application form
- Application Essays
- GMAT/GRE score
- One page CV
- 2 Letter of Recommendations; one academic & one professional
- IELTS, TOEFL (for some international students)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services