Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University MS Business Overview
The Texas A&M University Review is beneficial for those who wish to quickly understand the MS Business program at MAYS grad school and want to know if it might be the proper alternative for them. Along with a quick review of the School, information concerning the MS Business program additionally called Masters in Management, application method, the class profile and placement statistics are presented.
Texas A&M University Highlights
Program and Curriculum
The Mays Business School MS Business is an 11-month, general-business, graduate degree targeting students with non-business undergraduate degrees. The Mays MS Business program instils what is widely known as “core business knowledge” (accounting, finance, information systems, management, marketing, and supply chain management) without requiring a student to change course and pursue a career divergent from their field of undergraduate study.
In a progressively global society, where competition is steep and qualifications are essential, the Mays MS Business degree is a great opportunity for undergraduates who are looking to transform the depth and breadth of their career prospects before leaving the university campus.
Here are some examples of the same
- International Business Environment
- Strategic Human Capital
- Market and Customer Insights
- Career Management
- Global Operations
- Accounting for Business Results
- Accounting for Managerial Decision Making
- Crafting Business Strategy
- Career Management
- Business Collaboration
Some examples being—>
- Women’s Leadership Initiative Conference
- The Thought Leadership Conference
- Summit Conference
- sales club
- Consulting club
90% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation. Options are pretty high for global jobs as well. Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors.
Top 3 Sectors
- MISY 97%
- Accounting 94%
- Finance 86%
Companies recruiting from MAYS BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Capital One
- Charles SCHWAB
- Goldman Sachs
- Liberty Mutual
- Center Point
- Halli Burton
Want to know your chances at Mays Business School?
Texas A&M University Alumni Info
Mays Business school has two part Mission
- Deliver lifelong value to alumni of Mays undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Advance the school’s mission through alumni engagement and investment.
Mays Business school alumni play an important role in advancing the school’s mission by serving as guest speakers, corporate recruiters/partners, student mentors and advisory board members
MS Business : Class Profile
All admitted students are automatically considered for program scholarships. Approximately 25% of admitted students will receive financial aid from the program.
- You should have no more than 12 months of full-time, post-graduate work experience.
- bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a strong academic performance in the last 60 hours.
- If you already have an MBA or its equivalent, you are not
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 17th October 2018|
|Round 2 9th January 2019|
|Round 3 6th March 2019|
|Round 4 17th April 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Transcripts of your previous institution
- Online application form with application fees
- Essays responses
- GMAT/GRE score
- Professional resume
- 3 Letter of Recommendations, submitted via online
- TOEFL scores above a minimum of 600 on the paper test or 250 on the computerized version. If presenting the TOEFL iBT, a score of 100 is required. As an alternative to the TOEFL, international students may present the IELTS with a score of 7 or higher.
All applicants are asked to submit responses to two required essay questions. The third essay question
will be optional for most applicants, but if you are a re-applicant then this essay will be required
Mays Business School Long Essays
What is your immediate post-MBA professional goal? To the best of your ability, please describe the type of position and type of organization you plan to target. How do your experiences to date align with this goal and how will the Mays MBA Program assist you in reaching this goal? (Maximum length – 2 pages, double-spaced)
Please select three of the following prompts to answer. Each of your three answers should be no more than 100 words in length. Please clearly identify which prompts you are addressing
• My greatest passion is….
• The most important lesson I have learned is..
• I am unique because….
• My biggest challenge has been….
• The best advice I have received is…
• My greatest professional contribution is…
Question 3: REQUIRED if you are a re-applicant
Please provide the Admissions Committee with an overview of how you have strengthened your candidacy since you last applied. (Maximum length – 1 page, double-spaced)
OPTIONAL for all other applicants: If you would like to share additional information with the
Admissions Committee, please do so here. Suitable topics include gaps in post-college work experience and concerns about academic/test performance. (Maximum length – 1 page, double-spaced)