UBC Sauder School of Business
Master in Management
UBC Sauder MiM Overview
UBC MiM gives students an opportunity to learn the fundamental principles of business and management, from accounting to strategic management to finance to marketing, in a collaborative, creative environment. In just 9 months of study, the UBC MiM allows students to accelerate their career with a degree designed for today’s business world.
UBC Sauder Highlights
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||36|
Want to know your chances at UBC Sauder School of Business?
Program and Curriculum
A UBC MiM is not only the key to fast-tracking your career – it’s also the #2 Master of Management in all of North America and among the Top 60 in the world, as ranked by the prestigious Financial Times (2017), meaning your degree will be recognized worldwide.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is also consistently ranked among the top schools in the world for the international makeup of our faculty and student bodies, plus we’re renowned for our contribution to business research and experiential education. This prestige opens doors for our graduates. UBC Sauder was ranked #1 in Canada for Business and Research by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the Top 40 among universities globally.
Rather than developing your knowledge in a single area of focus, the Master of Management courses provide a comprehensive broad-based management education that will take you anywhere. You will develop in-depth business expertise across a range of key business subject areas. Each academic period is six weeks long.
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Organisational Behavior & Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations & Logistics
Impressive employment record with 88% of UBC class of 2017 employed within three months of graduation with an average salary of $45,625.
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from UBC Sauder MiM
- McKinsey and Co.
- Morgan Stanley
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||$ 44,998|
|Cost of Living||+ $ 20,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $ 5,000|
|Total Investment||$ 59,998|
|Average Salary||$ 44,439|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||5.4 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
UBC Sauder MiM Alumni Info
And whichever corner of the globe you choose to go to, know you’ll always be part of a strong, exclusive network – we currently have more than 39,000 alumni in 74 countries.
UBC Sauder MiM Class Profile
The UBC Sauder School of Business is one of the world’s leading academic business schools, recognized globally for its contributions to the transformation of business practices through innovative research and teaching. In addition, UBC is recognized by Times Higher Education as one of the world’s Top 40 universities, and the most international university in North America. Тhe American Marketing Association places our marketing division at sixth globally.
The MiM program is custom career track tailored to your interests, and a focus on experiential learning, global immersion and personalized leadership development, you’ll gain confidence to innovate on the world stage
- Applicants must be able to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English. An English proficiency exam is required for all candidates whose degrees are from a university outside Canada or the U.S.A. in which English was not the official language of instruction.
- 550 GMAT with at least a 50th percentile in each test section or at least 155 GRE score on both the verbal and quantitative sections.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in a non-business academic discipline with a 76%/B+ average, or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Applicants cannot have more than two years of full- time work experience gained after graduation from the Bachelor’s degree.
Connect with a UBC expert
Understand How We Can Help you 3X your Chances at UBC Sauder with our Services
UBC Sauder MiM Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 5th November 2019|
|Round 2 7th January 2020|
|Round 3 31st March 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Online Application form
- 2 page Curriculum Vitae
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Language Certificate degrees if you are from a university outside Canada or the U.S.A. in which English was not the official language of instruction.
- Entrance Exam (GMAT, GRE)
- 1 passport sized photo
- Photocopy of passport or of DNI
- IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (for some international students)
What are your motivations to pursue a MiM? (2)What excites you about the UBC Master of Management Program? How do you plan to get most out of this journey?
What excites you about the UBC Master of Management Program? How do you plan to get most out of this journey?
In three years time when you look back and reflect on your MM experience, how do you think this program has been a success for you?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services