BOCCONI MIM Overview
The Bocconi MIM program gives a broader understanding of Global Business. It aims to train prospective Manager & Entrepreneurs to make a major contribution to the performance of organizations around the world. Bocconi MIM program focuses on how acquired theoretical knowledge can be applied in practical international business situations. Bocconi is not only focused on academics but also on Culture, Sports, Art and sharing ideas.
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||11|
Want to know your chances at Boconni?
Program and Curriculum
International Management Program is divided into two years, the first year is focused on fundamental concepts of International Management where students will acquire knowledge of discipline-based concepts, ability to acquire and analyze data and information, to evaluate there relevance and validity. Second-year Bocconi offers study abroad options for both long-term and short-term periods. For long-term there is a Double degree program, its joint program that allows students to study at top two business & economic schools and receive two diplomas one from each university and for short duration there are exchange programs.
- Decision Sciences
- Policy Analysis and Public Management
- Legal Studies
- Management and Technology
- Corporate Strategy
- Marketing Decisions
- International Finance
- Foundations of Globalization
- Performance Measurement
- International Comparative Business Law
- Principles of Business Analytics
- Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (compulsory)
- BNP Paribas Chair in Marketing and Service Analytics – Lectio Inauguralis
- ASE Annual Congress 2018
- Annual Antitrust Report
- Intellectual Property and Conflicts of Interest
- The New EU Regulatory Framework for Audiovisual Media
- 180 DEGREES CONSULTING BOCCONI STUDENTS
- ALEPH- Analisi strategiche
- ASSOCIAZIONE STUDENTESCA BOCCONI CINEMA
- ASSOCIAZIONE STUDENTESCA LETTERARIA “BOCCONI D’INCHIOSTRO”
- B. WINE
- B.E.St. – BOCCONI EQUAL STUDENTS
- BOCCONI STUDENT FINANCE SOCIETY
- BOCCONI STUDENTS FOR FASHION
- Costly Advice, Protests, and Nonbinding Elections
- The Micro Impact of Macroprudential Policies: Firm-Level Evidence
- Leaning Against Housing Prices as Robustly Optimal Monetary Policy
- From Perception to Reality: How Motivated Perceptions of Network Relationships Predict Network Change
- A framework for high-dimensional Bayesian model selection consistency
- Associazione Studentesca Bocconi Cinema
- Associazione Studentesca Letteraria “Bocconi D’inchiostro”
- B.E.St. – Bocconi Equal Students
- B.I.L.S. – Bocconi Student
- International Law Society
- Blpsa – Bocconi Live Performance Students Association
- Bocconi Chinese Student Association
- Bocconi Economics Student Association
Bocconi Placement statics are very good, according to the survey – graduation sessions from June 2016 to March graduates
On graduation day: 73.4% of graduates are employed and they have been called to an average of 5.8 job interviews and they have received on average 2.4 job offers.
One year after graduation: 96.4% of graduates are employed and 51.2% are employed abroad.
Apart from that Bocconi has top recruiters from different top Industries. There are on-campus recruiting events where students can meet with company representatives, find about the future opportunities and get information about the application & selection process.
- Consulting firms
- Research centers and educational institutions
- Companies operating in symbol-intensive markets
- Large multinational firms
- Government agencies
- Small and medium enterprises
Companies recruiting from Bocconi MiM
- McKinsey & Company
- Ernst & Young
- Credit Suisse
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Bocconi MiM Alumni Info
Some Famous Alumni
- Nouriel Roubini, the International Monetary Fund, the Federal Reserve, World Bank, and Bank of Israel.
- Alessandro Profumo, current CEO of Leonardo S.p.A. (formerly Finmeccanica),
- Jörg Asmussen, Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
BOCCONI Class Profile
Graduates and final-year undergraduate students from universities abroad are considered International applicants. Only for English-language class groups, up to 30% of places available are reserved for applicants of non-Italian citizenship (regardless of where they completed their undergraduate studies).
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) test (No particular scores are required to participate to the selections)
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate program
- Applicant’s Curriculum vitae / Resume and Personal Statement
- Applications will not be evaluated if any of the 3 above mentioned elements is missing.
- Recent graduate (who graduated in 2016 or will graduate in 2017)
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a Boconni expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at Boconni with our Services
Bocconi MiM Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 15 Oct’19 – 10 Dec’1919|
|Round 2 11 Dec ’19 – 23 Jan’20|
|Round 3 24 Jan’20 -11 March’20|
|Round 4 12 Marcch’20 – 6 May’20|
|Round 5 7 May’20 – 4 June’20|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Online application form
- Application Essays
- GMAT/GRE Score
- One page CV
- Video Presentation (Only for CEMS MIM, China MIM, and ESSEC-Bocconi Double degree)
- A copy of the college transcript
- Application fee of 100 Euro
1. Bocconi CEMS MiM
1.Why do you want to study CEMS MIM at Bocconi University?
2.What are your international experiences and why do you think to fit well in an international environment?
3.What are your aspirations?
4.What qualities will you bring to this Program?
5.Why do you want to attend a Program which by far requires an extra effort in dealing with a particularly intense workload?
2. Bocconi China MiM
1.Why are you interested in this Program?
2.What are the personal skills and experiences that you have and that make you confident in spending one year in a complex and foreign environment like China and with a particularly intense workload?
3.What do you consider your most important achievement and failure so far? Why?
4.Which characteristics/traits you most like and dislike about yourself?
5.What qualities will you bring to this Program?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services