UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE: JUDGE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge: Judge MBA Overview
The University of Cambridge: Judge’s MBA program is a broad management degree designed to develop deep understanding, practical application and vital interpersonal and leadership skills. Inspired by the University of Cambridge tradition of tutorial discussion and debate, the MBA delivers a lively and engaging learning experience in an intensive one-year programme.
University of Cambridge: Judge MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’20||15|
Want to know your chances at University of Cambridge: Judge Business School?
Program and Curriculum
The programme has four distinct phases, arranged across four terms. The curriculum is designed to produce graduates who demonstrate intellectual rigour and who are skilled in the practice of management and core business principles The skills and knowledge acquired on the MBA are achieved through a collaborative ethos—the core value of the Cambridge MBA. At the end of the MBA, graduates will complete the MBA ready to make an impact at organisational level, and lead teams on a global scale.
- Management Science
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Organisational Behaviour
- Management Praxis I
- Corporate Governance: Organisations
- Digital Business
- Operations Management
- Business & Society
- Behavioural Finance
- Cases in Corporate Finance
- Digital Marketing
- International Business
- Managing Big Data Analysis
- Philosophy in Business
- Project Management
- Strategic Pricing
- Asian Capital Markets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Supplu Chain Strategy
- Social Innovation
- Healthcare Strategies
- Global Business
- Energy & Environment
- Digital Transformation
- Culture, Arts & Media Management
The MBA Careers team at University of Cambridge: Judge provides a broad programme of coaching and guidance, starting before you even arrive in Cambridge, to help you achieve the post-MBA job you are looking for, and to equip you with effective ’employability’ tools for life. Typically over 90 per cent of the MBA graduates are employed three months after finishing their MBA studies – a figure which shows the regard in which the graduates are held by recruiters around the world.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from University of Cambridge: Judge MBA
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- A.T. Kearney
- Beijing Financial Holdings Group Co.
- Softbank Vision Fund
- Lloyds Banking Group
- World Bank Group
- JP Morgan
- DBS Bank
- Texas Instruments
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+£15,180|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– £4200|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.8 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
University of Cambridge: Judge Alumni Info
Cambridge Judge Business School is a globally transformative business school with over 9600 alumni in over 100 countries, and an international faculty of staff and associates working both here in Cambridge and across the world. As graduates of Cambridge Judge Business School, you are automatically members of this exclusive worldwide community. Our alumni are vibrant, active contributors to the continuing growth and development of our School.
Some Famous Alumni
- Eben Christopher Upton – founder of the Raspberry Pi Foundation,
- Badr Jafar – Chief Executive Officer of Crescent Enterprises
- Alison Jane Brittain – Chief Executive Officer of Whitbread
University of Cambridge: Judge MBA Class Profile
- Bachelors degree having at least a 2:1 Honours degree on the UK grading scale or equivalent standard from an overseas institution.
- At least three years work experience when you start the MBA.
- A GPA of at least 3.3.
- A GMAT Score range between 640-730.
AMBA & EQUIS
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
University of Cambridge: Judge MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 7 September 2020|
|Round 2 19 October 2020|
|Round 3 11 January 2021|
|Round 4 8 March 2021|
|Round 5 26 April 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is £150
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT/GRE official test score report.
- One completed online reference form from a supervisor at work.
- English language proficiency test score report TOEFEL (110+) or IELTS (7.5+)
The following 4 are the main essay questions on the Cambridge MBA application:
Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must address the following questions:
- What are your short, and long term, career objectives and what skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you achieve them?
- What actions will you take before and during the MBA to contribute to your career outcome?
- If you are unsure of your post-MBA career path, how will the MBA equip you for the future?
Describe a difficult decision that you had to make. What did you learn from this and how have you changed as a result? (up to 200 words)
Describe a time where you worked with a team on a project. What did you learn from the experience and how might you approach it differently today? (up to 200 words)
If you could give one piece of advice to your 18-year-old self, what would it be? (up to 200 words)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services