University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati MSBA Overview
The University of Cincinnati Master of Science in Business Analytics program is designed to provide you with a strong foundation in all areas of business analytics while allowing you the flexibility to tailor the program based on your individual interests and career plans. Our program is nationally ranked yet competitively-priced and our business analytics faculty is comprised of both world-class instructors who conduct advanced analytics research and real-world industry practitioners.
Cincinnati MSBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||8|
Want to know your chances at Cincinnati?
Program and Curriculum
In the Master’s in Business Analytics program, students work on real-world projects and learn the skills necessary to succeed in data visualization, statistical modeling, data mining, optimization, and simulation in order to proficiently analyze large datasets and generate actionable insights. Classes include Statistical Computing, Data Mining, Data Management, and Probability Models.
- Foundations in Accounting
- Foundations in Economics
- Foundations in Finance
- Information and Technology Management
- Marketing Foundations
- Management of Operations
- Statistical Computing
- Simulation Modeling and Methods
- Probability Models
- Statistical Modeling
- Data Mining I
- Data Mining II
- Applied Statistical Methods
- Applied Linear Regression
- MS Capstone
- Data Management
- Career Management
- Data Visualization
- Applications Development using VBA
- Data Wrangling
- Forecasting and Time Series Methods
- Multivariate Statistical Methods
- Graduate Case Studies in Business Analytics
- Special Topics in Business Analytics
More than 90% of graduates are employed within three months of graduation.
As part of our continual focus on the real-world application of classroom learnings, corporate partners visit the University of Cincinnati campus each week to present seminars, recruit and to interview our Master of Science in Business Analytics students.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from Cincinnati MSBA
- Apple Inc.
- Barclays PLC
- Capital One Financial Corporation
- Cincinnati Bell Inc.
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- ConvergysDell Inc.
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
HEC PARIS Alumni Info
Some Famous Alumni
Masters in Management : Class Profile
Master’s in Business Analytics Deadlines
|Fall Intake January 31, 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Applicants must have an undergraduate bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution.
- Three semesters, or four quarters, of college-level calculus through multivariate calculus. One course in linear algebra or matrix methods
- Fundamental knowledge of computing, including a facility in a procedural programming language like C, C++, Java, Matlab, Python, R, Ruby, SAS or Visual Basic.
- Official GRE or GMAT scores
- Academic transcripts (unofficial transcripts are used for admissions review, official transcripts required when offered admission)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only)