University of Dallas
MS in Finance
Texas, United States
UT Dallas MFin Overview
The Master in Finance program at the University of Dallas is specially designed for professionals who have decent experience in investments, corporate finance, accounting, business analytics, ethics, and sustainability. Graduates of the master’s program are well prepared for careers in finance including investment professionals, security analysis and portfolio management, corporate financial management and financial advising.
UT Dallas MFin Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||88|
Want to know your chances at UT Dallas?
Program and Curriculum
The Master of Science in Finance(MS FIN) at the University of Dallas requires a minimum of 36 semester credit hours and is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) degree program that is specially designed for the students who want to gain practical and theoretical knowledge to boost their careers by finance professionals. Students learn the quantitative and managerial skills to analyze financial information, make financial decisions and valuations, select and analyze portfolios and manage risk.
- Investment Theory and Practice
- Fixed Income Securities
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Private Equity Finance
- Introduction to Real Estate
- Behavioral Finance
- Corporate Finance and Policy
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Mathematical Methods for Finance
- Analytics of Finance
- Financial Modeling for Valuation
- Financial Modeling for Investment Analysis
- Derivatives Markets
- Financial Leadership Association (FLA)
- Graduate Finance Management Council (GFMC)
- National Association of Black Accountants
Master in Finance degree at UT Dallas can help you gain in-depth knowledge in the field of Finance, Accounts, Real Estate, etc which would provide you with a chance to explore across the various Finance Careers.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Finance, Insurance & Real Estate
Companies recruiting from UT Dallas
- AXA Advisors
- Comerica Bank
- Fidelity Investments
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Pacific Northern
- Goldman Sachs
- Huawei Technologies
- China Securities Co., LTD
- Southwest Airlines
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
UT Dallas Alumni Info
UT Dallas has a big pool network of Alumni more than 46,000 around the globe who are placed in industries like Big 4 accounting firms, renewable energy, healthcare, and nonprofits. Not only this the Alumni are even placed in medical, law and other universities as professors and researchers.
Some Famous Alumni
- James F. Reilly (Director of the United States Geological Survey)
- Michael Burgess (United States Representative)
- Aziz Sancar (American-Turkish biochemist)
Masters in Finance: Class Profile
Average Work Experience
- Bachelors degree of at least three years having obtained 180 ECTS in any field of studies (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.).
- Applicants may apply in the same year they obtain their degree.
- Not older than 30 during the application year.
Masters in Finance Deadlines
|Intake Deadline Dates|
|Fall 1st May|
|Spring 1st October|
|Summer 1st March|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Letter of Recommendation
Personal Objectives Statement
Submitting Unofficial Documents
- Official Transcripts
The UT Dallas application for MS in Finance comprises of one Personal Objective Statement.
Give a brief narrative outlining your academic interests. Include any current or long-range interests in research, teaching or other professional objectives.
If you have progressed far enough in your career to have publications or other evidence of scholarly endeavor, please describe these.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services