University of New Brunswick
Masters in Technology Management Entrepreneurship
20 Bailey Dr, Fredericton, NB E3B 5A3, Canada
University of New Brunswick MEM Overview
UNB’s Master of Technology Management and Entrepreneurship (MTME) program combines technological thinking with practical business skills to promote an entrepreneurial mindset in students with science, computer science, and engineering backgrounds. Students enjoy the project-based structure of the program which is highly focused on experiential learning.
Through hands-on learning, pitch competitions and a host of personal and professional challenges, our programs advance your personal and professional potential in the most realistic environment.
UNB MTME Highlights
Our one-year Master of Technology Management and Entrepreneurship (MTME) provides the theoretical understanding and the hands-on experience you need to create a startup or lead innovation projects.
Want to know your chances at New Brunswick?
Program and Curriculum
The University of New Brunswick’s MTME program combines technological thinking with practical business skills to promote an entrepreneurial mindset in students with Science, Computer Science, and Engineering backgrounds.
- Technology Management & Entrepreneurship
- Technology Management & Entrepreneurship
- Quantitative Investment Management
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration (Fredericton)
- Business Administration (Saint John)
- Electrical Engineering
The Technology Management & Entrepreneurship program has helped to launch more than 60 startup companies since 2006, including HotSpot Merchant Solutions, Wear Your Label, SmartSkin, Resson Aerospace, and C-Therm Technologies Ltd.
Top 4 Sectors
- HotSpot Merchant Solutions,
- Wear Your Label, SmartSkin,
- Resson Aerospace
- C-Therm Technologies Ltd.
- New Brunswick Innovation Foundation (NBIF)
- National Research Council (NRC)
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Global Accelerator Network
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $32,760|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $5,600|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||1.9 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
UNB has approximately 10,000 students from over 100 countries. Students have over 125 clubs and societies to choose from between the Fredericton and Saint John campuses and there are 13 residences available to students in Fredericton and two in Saint John. Students on both campuses have access to UNB’s facilities, fitness classes and outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and kayaking. There are exchanges available in more than 35 countries around the world with over 89 university partners.
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 3.0 (B) average.
- Applicants should come from science, computer science, engineering or technology-based background.
- Applicants are required to submit: Completed application, Résumé, Statement of Purpose.
- Short-listed applicants may be invited to interview with our selection committee.
- International applicants whose first language is not English must submit language scores that meet or exceed the international English language testing system (IELTS) band 7.
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Winter 1st Jan – 30th April|
|Spring 1st May- 31st August|
|Fall 1st May- 31st August|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fee ($65.00 for Domestic applicants, $125.00 for International) must accompany your application in order to be considered for admission.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
Application Essays (New Brunswick)
The New Brunswick application includes a short essay that outlines your background and experience, why you want to pursue this degree program, and your career goals. This is a requirement for applying to this degree program.
Other application information
Candidates whose applications are pre-selected have to undergo an interview session in order to discuss their background, interests, goals and inspiration.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services