UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY BUSINESS SCHOOL
University of Sydney MBA Overview
The University of Sydney full-time MBA is taught over 18 months in small class sizes. The program offers a deep understanding of finance, marketing and strategy, and simultaneously teach you how to lead teams in a digital world, harness big data, leverage the power of creativity and explore the nature of complex systems. The program teaches future business leaders resilience, adaptability, progressive and influential mindset to succeed on a global stage.
University Of Sydney MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||1|
Want to know your chances at University Of Sydney?
Program and Curriculum
The full-time MBA (Leadership and Enterprise) consists of 12 units of study grouped around three key focus areas: Personal and interpersonal skills development, Business knowledge and skills development and Building future enterprises. The final unit is the MBA Capstone (Design Strategy) – you will develop customer-centric products and services that are aligned with the strategy of an existing organisation. You will integrate the skills, knowledge and experience acquired throughout the MBA to bring a real prototype to market.
Personal and interpersonal skills development
The first four units of the full-time MBA focus on developing personal and interpersonal skills needed to manage and lead effectively. You will learn to build individual resilience in a world of growing complexity, disruption and ambiguity.
Business knowledge and skills development
Once you complete the first four units, you will focus on core business knowledge and skills, with an overarching theme of building business resilience and sustainability. You will have an opportunity to combine assessments from these four units to form a business project that will examine the sustainability of an existing business.
- Strategies for Growth
- Financial Management
- Innovation in Strategic Marketing
- Data Analytics and Modelling
Building future enterprises
The final four units will bring together the knowledge and skills you have gained in the previous units to equip you to build and lead future enterprises.
- Leading Business Innovation
- Leading in a Digital World
- Building Global Capacity
The final unit is the MBA Capstone (Design Strategy) – you will develop customer-centric products and services that are aligned with the strategy of an existing organisation. You will integrate the skills, knowledge and experience acquired throughout the MBA to bring a real prototype to market.
The University of Sydney- Careers and Employability Office, dedicated to business students, offers a range of opportunities to explore your career options, plan your career, develop your skills, and network with recruiters and employers. Business School students who engage early with career exploration, professional skill development and industry connections are best equipped to make their mark in today’s complex and changing professional world.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from School MBA
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||AUD 85,000|
|Cost of Living||+ AUD 31,561|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– AUD 11,500|
|Total Investment||AUD 105,061|
|Average Salary||AUD 130,667|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||3.2 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
University of Sydney Alumni Info
With more than 320,000 University of Sydney alumni and 66,000 Business School alumni across the world, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with a powerful global network. Upon graduation, you’ll be in demand – our graduates are ranked the most employable in Australia and fifth worldwide in the latest QS Employability Rankings.
Some Famous Alumni
- Glenn Stevens AC – Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia
- Matt Comyn – CEO of Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Tony Abbott – former Prime Minister of Australia
University Of Sydney MBA : Class Profile
Average Class Size
- a minimum of three years of relevant work experience; and
- a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 65( USA 3.3+) or equivalent in your undergraduate degree.
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
University Of Sydney MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 1 August 2020|
|Round 2 1 October 2020|
|Round 3 1 November 2020|
|Round 4 1 February 2021|
|Round 5 1 April 2021|
|Round 6 15 June 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is AUD 125.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (IELTS ).
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Copy of your passport or Identity documents
The University Of Sydney has only one Statement of Purpose in the application.
statement of motivation (2 Pages)
With applicants from across the globe who all have unique experiences, we want to know how you stand out from the crowd and gain a deeper understanding of why our full-time MBA is for you.
That’s why we ask all applicants to write a statement of motivation (maximum of two pages). This is your chance to tell us why you are the perfect fit for the program, what sets you apart from other candidates and how you will add value to your fellow cohort.
Below are some questions to cover in your statement of motivation:
- What do you hope to achieve professionally and personally by completing the full-time MBA from the University of Sydney Business School?
- What are your academic and professional achievements?
- Are you involved in community and extracurricular activities?
- What are your leadership qualities?
- Have you received any awards and recognition?
- What sets you apart from other candidates around the world?
- How will you add value to the full-time MBA?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services