University of Texas
MS in Business Analytics
Texas, United States
UT Austin MSBA Overview
The Master in Business Analytics program at the University of Texas is designed for those students who want to prepare themselves to leverage statistical analysis, data mining, optimization, and machine learning to overcome business management issues in finance, marketing, and supply chain management. It’ll help you to learn how to harness structured and unstructured data and use it in the decision-making process.
UT Austin MSBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||2|
Want to know your chances at UT Austin?
Program and Curriculum
McCombs’ Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) is a 10-month program that has a specially designed cutting edge curriculum with practical applications. It has Curriculum pathway options, including tracks in Financial Analytics and Supply chain & Marketing Analytics. It is a STEM-designated program with Incredible networking opportunities and industry connections
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Marketing Analytics 1
- Pricing & Revenue Management
- Marketing Analytics 2
- Financial Technology
- Social Media Analytics
- Quantitative Investment & Strategies
- Data Analytics Program
- Predictive Modeling
- Advanced Predictive Modeling
- Text Analysis
- Decision Analysis
- Intro to Data Management
- Learning Structure & Time Series
All MSBA students participate in the Business Analytics Capstone course. This unique course brings together database management, data analysis techniques and business decision making to solve a problem for a real-world client.
Companies recruiting from UT Austin MSBA
- McKinsey & Co.
- A.T. Kearney
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Some Famous Alumni
Donald Evans (American Businessman)
- Kovid Gupta (American Author)
- Charles Chao (CEO of Sina)
UT Austin Alumni Info
The University of Austin’s Mccombs School of Business alumni network is a wide pool of more than 97,000 leaders who are spread around the globe in various fields of business and management for a better future.
MS in Business Analytics : Class Profile
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field from an accredited institution
- University coursework or professional experience in computer programming is required; knowledge of C, C++ or Java (with focus on object-oriented programming) is preferred. Those admitted to the program are strongly encouraged to learn Python prior to beginning the program. Coursework in in Linear Algebra and Statistics is strongly recommended.
- Coursework in Linear Algebra and Statistics is strongly recommended for a competitive application
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- Upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher
- No work experience required, though students with work, leadership, and/or professional development experience are encouraged to apply
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
MS in Business Analytics Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 October 21, 2019|
|Round 2 January 27, 2020|
|Round 3 March 23, 2020|
|Round 4 May 4, 2020|
|Round 5 June 1, 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The fee is $65 for domestic applicants and $90 for international applicants.
- All sections within online application filled to entirety
- Official transcripts uploaded in PDF format
- GRE or GMAT scores*
- TOEFL or IELTS score for all international applicants*
- Personal essays
- Three letters of recommendation (2 should be from faculty)
- One-minute video essay (strongly recommended)
Why is the Texas MSBA the next logical step for you? How do you hope to develop, both personally and professionally, during this one-year program? (250 words)
Imagine that you are in a job interview. The interviewer asks you to describe a time that you have had to solve a problem, and what the results were. How would you answer? (If applicable, please describe the quantitative methods you employed.) (250 words)
Imagine that you are at the MS in Business Analytics Orientation. Please introduce yourself to your new classmates and faculty members and include any personal and/or professional aspects that you believe to be significant. The video introduction should be one minute or less.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services