University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Review
The University of Warwick has welcomed students from around the world to study with us since 1967. WBS has developed from humble beginnings to become the University’s largest department, with a global network of over 53,000 alumni in over 167 countries.
Applying for MSc in Business Analytics at Warwick?
Talk to Our Experts and find out how we can 3x your Admit Chance
University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Introduction
AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, Athena Swan
The MSc Business Analytics course is designed to equip students with the skills to gain insights from large data sets using statistical methods, optimisation techniques and predictive models and apply these to business problems. Students gain incomparable exposure through projects and dissertations inclusive in the course, which improves their business acumen and communication skills, and provides commercial research experience.
University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Class Profile
The University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics program offers a wide range of theoretical and application-based subjects. With its focus on developing the latest industry-based skills, the program even goes into concepts such as statistics, ML techniques, and operational research. Such diverse exposure attracts the fancy of students worldwide. The class profile is mentioned below.
Average Work Ex
University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Acceptance Rate
As per the QS Business Masters Rankings: Business Analytics 2022, Warwick stands at the 12th position worldwide. Thus, making it a competitive program to enter into. With an acceptance rate of 42 percent, WBS requires students to have strong numerical and IT statistical abilities.
Unlike other universitites, WBS is known for admitting candidates with different academic backgrounds. Given its competitive nature, AdCom at WBS strictly evaluates every profile. Hence, it would be for the best if you complete your admission application with utmost diligence by completing all requirements such as transcripts, Statement of Purpose, References etc.
Program and Curriculum of University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics
Descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics involving visualisation (Tableau), forecasting and data mining techniques, and optimisation are covered in the program.
Further students can develop their programming skills in SQL, R, and Python, and gain support in obtaining certification as Associate Certified Analytics Professional. This globally recognized certification is offered by the INFORMS (USA) and the Operational Research Society (UK), and the required knowledge to pass the certification exam is closely aligned with the core content of this course.
- Data Management
- Project Skills
- Business Statistics
- Analytics in Practice
- Optimisation Models
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Discrete Event Simulation
- Strategy Analytics
- Pricing and Revenue Management
- Advanced Analytics: Models and Application
- Advanced Data Analysis
By joining the Warwick MSc in Business Analytics, you will become a part of a community that is home to students and staff from all over the world. With acres of room and a variety of activities to participate in, there will always be something to pique your interest on our dynamic campus. There is something for everyone, from the award-winning Warwick Arts Centre to our bustling Students’ Union to our cutting-edge Sports and Wellness Hub.
The program offers a 750 Acre campus, 250+ Societies, and 60+ Sports clubs.
Warwick has 80+ Student Societies in the following niches:
- Activities & Games
- Film & Media
- Food & Drink
- Religious & Belief
Eligibility and Requirements for getting into University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics
- A 2.1 at the undergraduate level
- A GMAT or GRE score is not required, however a well-balanced score (700+) may help your application.
- IELTS overall score of 7.0
Document Related to the Application
- Completed graduate application
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- One letters of Recommendation
- GMAT score if requested
University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Deadlines
University of Warwick’s MSc in Business Analytics program is known for its strict admission requirements and protocols. Hence, it would be for the best if you could apply for the program as early as possible. Once the application is submitted by the candidate, AdCom evaluates the profile and declares results within a duration of few weeks.
If you are an international applicant, then it would be for the best if you could apply for the program during the porgram’s early rounds.
11th October 2022
31st October 2022
University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Employment
An MSc in Business Analytics program from a top business school like Warwick can give students the edge in a competitive business world. Six months after finishing the course, 84.4 percent of WBS students are in employment.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors hiring University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Graduates
The program’s course offerings along with its focus on teaching students develop programming skills in languages such as Python, SQL, R etc. provides a distinguishable edge to tis graduates. Furthermore, one can also get an optional certification as an Associate Certified Analytics Professional. Thus, further enhancing their profile.
Moreover, after completing the program, one can also apply for the QTEM MAsters Network Program. However, for completing the program, one needs to spend an additional 12 months with the program one of the two international academic partners. After this, they must complete their internship and also participate in the Global Data Challange with other QTEM students.
In addition, with the assistance of the program’s Career cell, one can further improve their profile and thus, enhance the chances of receiving admit from one of the top companies worldwide. Following are the top sectors in which candidates are recruited after graduating from Warwick’s MSc in Business Analytics program.
Companies recruiting from University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics
- Ernst and Young
- Barclays Capital
- Standard Chartered Bank
University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Alumni info
University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics candidates travel from all over the world to pursue this program. The school’s principles of Curiosity, Restlessness, Openness, and Excellence mould them into Change Makers in the business and management sector.
The program’s distinctive fundamental beliefs foster a demanding and innovative learning environment that prepares our students for future success. Graduates of the program go on to work in a variety of industries, applying their specialised knowledge to address key business challenges and assist businesses in succeeding.
In general, following graduation, WBS graduates join a network of 53,000 alumni in over 167 countries. Examples of graduate destinations are:
- Lloyds Bank
- Department for Education
- Monitor Deloitte
What are the primary profiles of these graduates?
- Customer Analytics Consultant
- Senior Associate Auditor
- Senior Consultant
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Research Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Credit Risk Consultant
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Application Essay for University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics
Statement of purpose
This should be around 500 words in length and answer the following:
- Why have you selected this course? What are your motivating factors?
- What are your areas of interest within the course?
- What contributions do you feel you can make to the course?
- How do you see the course affecting your career plans?
- What evidence of research or reading in this area can you show?
Letter of Recommendation for University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics
A tutor who has taught you in your current or most recent degree and can provide an informed opinion of your academic competence and thus, can be your academic referee.
Professional recommendations may be accepted in place of academic references by some University departments. Your current or most recent line manager must submit them. If you have any doubts about your referee’s suitability, please contact your department immediately.
Please keep in mind that personal references from relatives and friends are not accepted.
What to include in an LOR?
- Your referee should use your official name when addressing you (used in your application and documents).
- Your referee should remark on your academic qualifications for the planned programme of study, as well as any other information they believe is pertinent to your application. It would be useful if they could mention the standard achieved if they are aware of your latest study.
- Ask the referee to comment especially on your abilities in the field mentioned in your proposal, as well as your capacity to do independent research, for research degrees.
- Unless the department specifies differently, references must be submitted in English. References that are not submitted in English may cause your application to be delayed greatly, causing you to miss important funding deadlines.
Interview Questions for University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics
1) Discuss your professional history and what drove you to make each key career decision, as well as an accomplishment you are proud of.
2) How many people report to me? What would my managers or my team say about me as a manager?
3) What is the structure of my current organization like and where do I fit in within that?
4) How does an MBA fit into my overall career plans?
5) Where am I currently in the application process and what other schools have I applied to?
6) If I were given a scholarship, what would I give back to Warwick?
7) Any questions I had for the admissions committee.
What makes University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Unique
- Learn how to use a variety of cutting-edge methodologies to extract business insights from massive data sets.
- Cover a wide range of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics courses that are relevant to current industry trends.
- Continue to improve your SQL, R, and Python programming skills.
- Do an external consulting project for a real client, conduct individual academic research, or use the applied Business in Reality module to put your knowledge into practice.
- In the QS University Rankings 2022, it is ranked among the top 15 universities in the world.
- Apply to the QTEM Masters Network Program to spend up to 12 months studying at one or two International Academic Partners, doing an internship, and participating in a worldwide Data Challenge with other QTEM students.
THE ULTIMATE MASTERCLASS
"STUDY ABROAD 101"
7 Step Game Plan to Build your Profile for 2023 Intake
Limited Slots Left
If I'm uploading my personal statement with my application, how lengthy should it be?
There is a character limit of 4500 characters if you are writing your personal statement in the Employment section of the application form (including spaces). If your personal statement is longer, please use the clipboard icon on the same page, which has a 2MB file size limit.
Can the information that I have entered in my application be changed?
If you haven’t yet submitted your application, you can go back in and change the information. You can submit a new application if you have submitted your application but have not paid the application assessment charge, if applicable, because your previous application will automatically expire after twenty working days if the fee is not paid.
When will I receive a decision on my application?
The program’s admissions team is working diligently to evaluate applications and answer to inquiries as swiftly as possible.
Because of the Covid-19 epidemic, will my application be treated differently?
All applications are treated equally, and offers are made based on the same academic criteria as before.
When may I submit my application for the following academic year?
The majority of students submit applications between September and January for the next academic year, though if the online form allows it, you may be able to submit your application earlier.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services