University of Warwick
MSc Business Analytics
UW MSc Business Analytics Overview
The MSc Business Analytics course is designed to equip students with the skills to gain insights from large data sets using statistical methods, optimisation techniques and predictive models, and apply these to business problems. Students gain incomparable exposure through projects and dissertations inclusive in the course, which improves their business acumen and communication skills, and provides commercial research experience.
UW MSc Business Analytics Highlights
|Financial Times’18 –|
|QS World Rankings ’20 #9|
|The Economist –|
Want to know your chances at Warwick?
Program and Curriculum
Descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics involving visualisation (Tableau), forecasting and data mining techniques, and optimisation are covered in the program.
Further students can develop their programming skills in SQL, R, and Python, and gain support in obtaining certification as Associate Certified Analytics Professional. This globally recognized certification is offered by the INFORMS (USA) and the Operational Research Society (UK), and the required knowledge to pass the certification exam is closely aligned with the core content of this course.
- Data Management
- Project Skills
- Business Statistics
- Analytics in Practice
- Optimisation Models
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Discrete Event Simulation
- Strategy Analytics
- Pricing and Revenue Management
- Advanced Analytics: Models and Application
- Advanced Data Analysis
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Warwick Business Analytics Alumni Info
Following graduation, WBS graduates join a network of 45,000 global alumni, in over 140 countries. Examples of graduate destinations are:
- Adidas HR Retail Manager
- Bloomberg Project Manager
- Capgemini Business Technology Consultant
- Citibank Corporate Actions Analyst
- Deloitte Risk Services Consultant
- Deutsche Bank Liquidity Risk Analyst
- EY Senior Tax Advisor
- HSBC Derivative Market Risk Analyst
- IBM Talent Management Process Lead
- JP Morgan Executive Director
- KPMG Strategy Consultant
- Nestlé Brand Manager
- NHS Information Analyst
- Visa HR Manager
MSc Business Analytics : Class Profile
- Bachelor’s degree (upper second class honours)
- IELTS overall score of 7.0
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
MSc Business Analytics Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|– 31st July|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees: £60
- Completed graduate application
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- One letters of Recommendation
- GMAT score if requested
Statement of purpose
This should be around 500 words in length and answer the following:
- Why have you selected this course? What are your motivating factors?
- What are your areas of interest within the course?
- What contributions do you feel you can make to the course?
- How do you see the course affecting your career plans?
- What evidence of research or reading in this area can you show?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services