University of Waterloo
Master of Management Sciences (MMSc)
Waterloo MiM Overview
The University of Waterloo Master of Management Sciences program allows you to specialize your studies according to your professional goals as Consultant, product manager or financial expert.
Waterloo MiM Highlights
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||201-250|
Program and Curriculum
The Waterloo MMSc program is aimed to choose your courses independently from the areas finance, information systems, management, marketing, and operations management.
So, specialize your studies according to your professional goals.
MMSc at Waterloo is one of the best option available out there in Canada
A Mix of Core Courses and Electives are offered
- Principles of Operations Research
- Organizational Theory & Behaviour
- Economic Concepts for Management
- Quantitative Data Analysis for Management Sciences
Want to know your chances at Waterloo?
The University of Waterloo is a public research university.Waterloo is a member of the U15, a group of research-intensive universities in Canada. The University of Waterloo is most famous for its cooperative education programs, which allow the students to integrate their education with applicable work experiences.The masters in management program by waterloo is famous for its innovative and practical approach.
- a four-year Honours Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum 75% average from an accredited institution.
- background in quantitative methods (e.g. calculus, linear algebra, probability
- students who have obtained their prior degrees from countries other than Canada should review the minimum equivalent qualification information in the international admission equivalencies.
Waterloo MiM Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Final 1st February 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Connect with Waterloo
- TAll applicants must submit a “Statement of Purpose” – a one-page statement addressing their academic background and future goals.
- Applicants who fall slightly below the minimum academic requirements may be considered for admission as transitional or probationary students.
- Online application form
- Supplementary information form
- One page CV
- IELTS, TOEFL