University of Southern California: Marshall
Los Angeles, California, United States
University of Southern California: Marshall MBA Overview
TThe USC Marshall MBA program is committed to transformative learning, a culture of inclusion, collegiality, cooperation, and team work. The Program is designed to allow students to discover and develop their personal strengths, build core business knowledge, sharpen analytical and critical thinking skills, and lead high performing teams.
USC: Marshall MBA Highlights
Global Education Programs
|QS World Rankings ’20||14|
Want to know your chances at University of Southern California: Marshall?
Program and Curriculum
At USC : Marshall the MBA curriculum is designed to develop your professional strengths by fostering an entrepreneurial mindset rooted in diversity and inclusion. In a hyper-connected world, it’s important to look at issues with a global mindset. Your courses are designed to expand your awareness of real-world problems that businesses and society face and deliver actual solutions.
- Microeconomics for Management
- Contemporary Issues for Competitive Strategy
- Foundations of Your Professional Value
- Communication for Management
- Accounting Concepts and Financial Reporting
- Data Science for Business
- Structured Analysis for Unstructured Problems
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: An Integrated Approach
- Contemporary Issues in Competitive Global Strategy
- The Global Context of Business: PRIME
Students are eligible to select from a wide range of graduate elective courses offered in the following fields:
- Finance & Business Economics
- Data Science & Operations
- Management and Organization
- Business Communication
The USC Marshall Graduate Career Services team draws upon the experience of seasoned professionals in a wide range of industries and functions – including consulting, consumer packaged goods, financial services, investment banking, healthcare, human capital management, marketing, management, nonprofit, retail and supply chain operations. Students meet with career advisors and global sector leads (GSL) for individualized coaching and guidance on skill building, strategic career planning and employment negotiations to help target a job search strategy for specific positions or companies.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Media & Entertainment
|Media & Entertainment||12%|
Companies recruiting from USC: Marshall MBA
- Morgan Stanley
- Boston Consulting Group
- Credit Suisse
Media & entertainment
- Blizzard Entertainment
- Universal Music Group
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Creative Artists Agency
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $49,176|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $11,200|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||5.6 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
University of southern California: Marshall Alumni Info
The USC Marshall Alumni Association offers opportunities for its more than 93,000 business/accounting alumni members across the globe to stay in touch with each other, the School, and the USC Trojan Family.In addition to being part of the university-wide USC Alumni Association, all alumni of the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting are automatically members of the USC Marshall Alumni Association, one of the world’s leading and most influential business-networking organizations.
Some Famous Alumni
- Chris DeWolfe – Co-founder of MySpace
- Marc Russell Benioff – CEO of Salesforce
- Ivan Glasenberg – CEO of Glencore
University of Southern California: Marshall MBA : Class Profile
The MBA Student Ambassador Program provides prospective applicants with opportunity to meet current students on campus.
USC: Marshall neither require nor accept letters of recommendation as part of their admissions process.
- A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from an accredited institution
USC: Marshall MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 15 October 2020|
|Round 2 05 January 2021|
|Round 3 01 March 2021|
|Round 4 15 April 2021|
|Round 5 Rolling Admissions|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is $155.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- Proof of financial support
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or IELTS ).
- Copies of the first two pages of their passport in order to be issued an I-20 or DS-2019.
USC: Marsall application process requires 3 essasys
What is your specific, immediate short-term career goal upon completion of your MBA? Please include an intended position, function, and industry in your response. (word limit: 100)
Please draft a letter that begins with “Dear Admissions Committee” (word limit: 600)
This letter is meant to be your personal statement that provides the Admissions Committee with an understanding of your candidacy for Marshall beyond what is evident in other parts of your application. This essay is purposely open-ended. You are free to express yourself in whatever way you see fit. Our goal is to have an appreciation for and an understanding of each candidate in ways that are not captured by test scores, grades, and resumes.
Please provide any additional information you would like the admissions committee to consider. (word limit: 250)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services