Table of Contents
Warwick MBA Introduction
The full-time Warwick MBA is designed for visionary leaders who are driven to make a positive impact on the world. By investing in your personal and professional development, you will gain the knowledge, confidence, and strategic mindset necessary to advance in your career. Our program is designed to help you unlock your full potential, enabling you to exert real influence and effect change in any setting, whether it involves transitioning job roles, exploring new industries, relocating geographically, or increasing your earning potential.
Situated on the University of Warwick campus, our MBA program benefits from a vibrant environment that encompasses the Warwick Arts Centre, a state-of-the-art sports and wellness hub, and cutting-edge educational facilities. At WBS, we offer excellent sports amenities, including 230 gym stations, a swimming pool, an indoor climbing wall, six squash courts, and multipurpose sports rooms. These facilities provide opportunities for students to maintain a healthy work-life balance and engage in physical activities that contribute to their overall well-being.
Warwick MBA Class Profile
The Warwick MBA class profile at Warwick Business School boasts a vibrant and diverse class profile that encompasses professionals from various industries, cultures, and academic backgrounds. The program attracts individuals who are driven, ambitious, and eager to challenge themselves intellectually and professionally. The cohort is composed of talented individuals from around the world, fostering a truly global learning experience.
Students in the Warwick MBA come from a wide range of sectors, including finance, consulting, technology, healthcare, and more, bringing a rich blend of expertise and perspectives to the classroom. The collaborative nature of the program encourages students to learn from one another, leverage their collective experiences, and develop lifelong connections. Warwick MBA students are known for their strong work ethic, innovative thinking, and entrepreneurial mindset, creating a stimulating and supportive environment where everyone can thrive and excel.
Average Work Ex
Warwick MBA Acceptance Rate
The Warwick MBA program is a highly regarded business management program offered by Warwick Business School, which is part of the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom. As one of the top MBA programs in Europe, it attracts many applicants from all over the world.
The acceptance rate for the Warwick MBA program is relatively low, with only around 9.5% of applicants being accepted each year. This means that competition for places in the program is very high, and applicants need to have strong academic records, relevant work experience, and excellent references to be considered.
It is important to note that the acceptance rate depends on the cohort you are where Indian and Chinese cohorts having lowest acceptance rate due to a high number of applicants.
Program and Curriculum Warwick MBA
The Warwick MBA course duration has eight units are compulsory, four can be chosen as electives from the curriculum, and you can choose to either complete a strategic consulting project or a dissertation. Normally, each module in Warwick MBA will take about 30 hours to prepare for and study up on, 30 hours to present the academic material, and 40 hours to write the assignment(s).
Core Courses at Warwick MBA
- Strategic Thinking: Developing the ability to analyze and anticipate future opportunities and challenges, and formulate effective business strategies accordingly.
- Financial Management: Understanding the principles and techniques of financial analysis, planning, and control in the context of business decision-making.
- Leadership Plus: Developing advanced leadership skills, including communication, team management, and ethical decision-making.
- Innovation and Strategic Entrepreneurship: Learning how to identify and exploit opportunities for innovation and entrepreneurship, and develop sustainable competitive advantages.
- Organizational Behaviour: Understanding the factors that influence individual and group behavior in organizations, and developing skills to manage people effectively.
Electives at Warwick MBA
- ESG - This elective focuses on Environmental, Social, and Governance issues, which are becoming increasingly important for businesses to address.
- Digital - This elective explores the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing, analytics, and e-commerce.
- Strategy - This elective provides an in-depth understanding of strategy formulation and implementation, and its impact on organizations.
- Global Business - This elective focuses on the complexities of managing businesses in a global environment, including cross-cultural management and international trade.
- Entrepreneurship - This elective provides an understanding of the entrepreneurial mindset, how to identify business opportunities, and how to launch and grow new ventures.
Clubs and Associations at Warwick MBA
- 93% Club Warwick: This club aims to provide insights and opportunities for students interested in careers in consulting and finance, which could be relevant for Indian students interested in those fields.
- Art Soc: A society dedicated to promoting and appreciating all forms of art, which could be appealing to Indian students with an interest in the arts.
- Anime and Manga: A society for fans of Japanese animation and comics, which could be relevant for Indian students who enjoy anime and manga culture.
- Acappella Society: A club for those who enjoy singing and performing acapella music, which could be appealing to Indian students with a passion for music.
- Comic Book Society: A society dedicated to the appreciation of comic books and graphic novels, which could be relevant for Indian students interested in popular culture and storytelling.
Extra Activities for Warwick MBA
- Entrepreneurship: Relevant for students interested in startups and business ventures, as India is known for its vibrant startup ecosystem.
- Travel: Provides good experience for students who want to explore new cultures and gain international exposure.
- Volunteering: Relevant for Indian students who want to make a positive impact on society and gain experience in social work.
- Enactus student consulting projects: Students interested in consulting and social entrepreneurship as Enactus projects focus on creating sustainable solutions to social problems.
- Sports: Relevant for Indian students who are interested in fitness and sports, as sports is an important aspect of Indian culture and lifestyle.
Scholarships for Warwick MBA
- Colfuturo: A scholarship program for Colombian citizens to pursue graduate studies, including Warwick MBA, abroad.
- Hondufuturo: A scholarship program for Honduran citizens to pursue graduate studies, including Warwick MBA, abroad.
- WBS Scholarships: Warwick Business School's own scholarship program for exceptional candidates, including those from India, to study MBA or other programs.
Eligibility and Requirements for Getting into Warwick MBA
Warwick University offers a prestigious and competitive academic environment for students seeking higher education. Warwick MBA eligibility and requirements have prospective students must meet certain requirements. The university considers a range of factors when assessing applicants, including academic achievements, personal qualities, and potential to contribute to the academic community. Warwick seeks individuals with a strong academic background, a passion for learning, and the ability to think critically and analytically. Additionally, they value diversity and encourage students from various cultural and educational backgrounds to apply. While specific eligibility criteria may vary depending on the program, Warwick is committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified applicants.
- Undergraduate studies from a UK university or its equivalent from another country.
- At least three years of professional business experience after graduation.
- GMAT, GRE. Average GMAT score as of right now is 650.
- English language
TOEFL Score- Overall score 100, IELTS Score- 7.0
- A non-refundable application fee of £80 is required for applying to the Warwick MBA program.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Video essays
- Admission essays
GPA needed for Warwick MBA
The Warwick MBA fees reaps in the ROI. There is no specific GPA requirement for admission to Warwick MBA, but applicants should have a strong academic background and demonstrate academic excellence throughout their academic career. A GPA score of around 3.1 to 3.5 is recommended for the Warwick MBA application.
GMAT needed for Warwick MBA
The GMAT score is an important factor in the admission process as it measures critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning skills.
The average Warwick MBA GMAT is 650, which is considered to be a competitive score. However, it's important to note that GMAT is just one of the many criteria used for admission, and a high GMAT score does not guarantee admission, as the admission committee considers multiple factors such as work experience, academic record, personal statement, letters of recommendation, and more.
GRE needed for Warwick MBA
Regarding the GRE requirement, applicants can submit either a GMAT score or an equivalent GRE score. The preferred minimum equivalent GRE score is around 320. It's worth noting that both the GMAT and GRE are standardized tests that assess skills in areas such as quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, and analytical writing. While the GMAT is specifically designed for business school applicants, the GRE is a more general test that can be used for a wider range of graduate programs.
Average Work Experience needed for Warwick MBA
Regarding work experience, applicants must have at least three years of post-graduation professional business experience. This requirement is in place to ensure that students entering the MBA program have a solid foundation of practical experience to draw upon during their studies.
Is IELTS needed for Warwick MBA
Yes, IELTS (Academic) or TOEFL (iBT) is required for non-native English speakers, with a minimum overall score of 7.0 for IELTS and 100 for TOEFL (iBT). Additionally, all four language elements must be scored 6.0 or higher, with a maximum of two language components at the lowest level of 6.0 or 6.5.
Warwick MBA Deadlines
The Warwick MBA deadlines has a rolling admissions process, which means that applications are considered and processed throughout the year. However, the admissions team recommends that candidates apply as early as possible to ensure they have the best chance of being considered for scholarships and securing a place on the programme.
For candidates who require a visa to study in the UK, it is important to note that the visa application process can take several weeks or even months, so it is recommended to allow enough time for this process when applying.
Warwick MBA Admission Process
Here is the admission process for Warwick MBA as mentioned by Warwick themselves:
- Request a Consultation: Submit a request for a 1-2-1 consultation to understand entry requirements or ask any questions about the programme.
- Apply: Complete and submit the application for consideration.
- Apply for a Scholarship: Write a separate essay (up to 500 words) with your application outlining why you believe you should be awarded a scholarship. The scholarship committee will consider which specific scholarship would be most suitable following your interview.
- Transcripts: Provide transcripts of your degree. Transcripts should be translated into English and either the original or a certified/attested hard copy should be submitted.
- References: Provide two professional references, including one from your line manager. If you have left education within the last five years, you can provide one academic and one professional reference.
- Interviews: Your application will be reviewed by the selection committee, and you may be invited for an interview. Interviews are conducted face-to-face or via Microsoft Teams, and the duration is approximately 60 minutes.
- Receive Your Offer Letter: If you are made an offer, you will receive a formal letter with the full details of your programme, plus any relevant scholarship award confirmation if your application for funding has been successful.
- Reply to Your Offer: If you have received an offer, respond by the deadline stipulated in the offer letter to accept your place on the programme.
When do the admissions start?
The final Warwick MBA deadline for international applicants will be May 14, 2023; it is suggested for overseas candidates apply as soon as possible to ensure enough time to process visa applications. The average response time for your application is four weeks, however, busier times may extend that time to four to six weeks.
|Rounds||Deadline Dates||Shortlisting Decision|
|Round 1||9 Oct 2022||21 Oct 2022|
|Round 2||15 Jan 2023||27 Jan 2023|
|Round 3||2 Apr 2023||7 Apr 2023|
|Round 4||14 May 2023||26 May 2023|
|Round 5||30 Jul 2023||4 Aug 2023|
Warwick MBA Employment / Placement
Leading employers to target Warwick MBA employment and placement among the top 6 universities, and for good reason (The Graduate Market Report 2022). A variety of elective modules are available for our master's degrees, including those in human resources, marketing, logistics, digital innovation, strategy, entrepreneurship, law, and customer service management. Warwick's employment rate is 93% which means Warwick's MBA is higher. With an MBA from Warwick, you can get into MBA in USA Jobs and secure a significant post.
Warwick MBA Average Starting Salary
The average Warwick MBA salary for graduates is $98,226, which is an increase of 31% from pre-MBA salaries. The top sectors for employment are consulting, finance, and technology. Graduates can expect to earn competitive salaries in these sectors and more.
Warwick MBA Placement Statistics
93% of Warwick MBA graduates secure employment within three months of graduation. This high placement rate is a testament to the quality of education and career support offered by the program. Graduates go on to work for top companies across various industries, from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.
Warwick MBA Employment Report
The latest employment report for Warwick MBA graduates highlights the program's strong track record of career success. The report shows that 93% of graduates secured employment within three months of graduation, with a median salary of $95,000. The top sectors for employment are consulting (35%), finance (28%), and technology (14%). Graduates have gone on to work for top companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, and Google. The report also showcases the various career paths and industries that graduates have pursued, from healthcare to entrepreneurship.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors Hiring Warwick MBA Graduates
The top sectors hiring Warwick MBA graduates are consulting, finance, and technology. These industries have a strong demand for professionals with strong analytical, strategic, and leadership skills, which are key areas of focus in the Warwick MBA curriculum. With the diverse range of skills and knowledge gained through the Warwick MBA program, graduates are well-equipped to succeed in these top sectors.
Companies Recruiting from Warwick MBA
Here's a list of sectors and firms that mostly hire MBA graduates from the Warwick MBA program.
- McKinsey & Company - A global management consulting firm that helps leading corporations and organizations solve complex strategic challenges.
- Infosys Consulting - A subsidiary of Infosys Limited, providing management consulting, IT services, and digital transformation solutions to clients globally.
- Capgemini - A multinational consulting firm that provides consulting, technology, and outsourcing services to various industries.
- HSBC - A multinational investment bank and financial services company that provides banking, financial, and wealth management services to customers worldwide.
- Coutts - A private banking and wealth management company that provides financial services to high net worth individuals and their families.
- JP Morgan - A leading global financial services firm that offers investment banking, asset management, commercial banking, and other financial services.
- Amazon - An American multinational technology company that specializes in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Siemens Energy - A global energy technology company that provides sustainable solutions for energy generation, transmission, and distribution.
- SAP - A German multinational software corporation that provides enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
Warwick MBA Alumni Info
Talking about the Warwick MBA alumni prominence, the University of Warwick is ranked 270th in the world, 92nd in Europe, and 21st in the United Kingdom. The list of the prominent University of Warwick MBA alums is provided below, ordered by how well-known they are. Along with academic and research workers, the directory also features illustrious graduates and former students.
Some Famous Alumni
- Anil Ambani- Indian Businessman
- Germaine Greer - Australian writer and public intellectual
- Dame Andrea Jacqueline Leadsom- British politician.
- Tom Goodman-Hill- English actor
- Yakubu 'Jack' Gowon- retired Nigerian Army general and military leader
Application Essay for Warwick MBA
The Warwick MBA essays requires two essays as part of their application process -
Describe the short and long-term career goals you have set yourself and how the WBS MBA will help you to achieve these. Please limit your response to 350 words.
Outline the top strategic objectives for your current or previous organization and in what ways you have helped contribute to achieving these objectives. Please limit your response to 300 words.
Tips for Warwick MBA Essays
A relatively straightforward format to use when writing career essays for the Warwick MBA program is as follows: It is simplest and most straightforward to create this Warwick application essay in two parts: Explain "what are your ambitions and why you need an MBA" in the first half. Establish "Why or how the Warwick MBA program is the ideal fit for you" in the second half. Here are some tips to follow for crafting a winning Warwick MBA essay.
- Research WBS values and align them with your goals: Take time to understand the values and mission of Warwick Business School (WBS) and link them with your career aspirations and goals, as this will show your passion for the program and your commitment to contributing to the WBS community.
- Be specific and concise: Use specific examples and avoid generic statements to make your essay stand out, while also keeping it concise and within the word limit.
- Focus on the impact of your actions: When writing about your previous organization's objectives, emphasize the impact of your contribution and the outcomes achieved, rather than just describing your role or responsibilities.
- Show your potential for growth: Demonstrate how the WBS MBA will enable you to develop new skills and knowledge, and how this will help you achieve your short and long-term career goals, emphasizing your potential for growth.
- Edit and proofread: Before submitting your essays, review them multiple times, checking for spelling and grammar errors, and ensuring that your writing is clear, well-structured, and reflects your best work.
Letter of Recommendation for Warwick MBA
Warwick MBA application requires two letters of recommendation as a part of the application process. One letter should be from a current or recent line manager who can attest to the applicant's professional experience and accomplishments. The other letter can be from an academic or another professional who can speak to the applicant's qualifications for the MBA program. It is important that the referees are able to comment on the applicant's academic or business acumen, as well as their potential for success in the program. Referees should be able to provide specific examples of the applicant's achievements and contributions in their field.
Warwick MBA does not accept references from family members or friends, and it is recommended that applicants choose their referees carefully to ensure that they can provide a strong and relevant recommendation. It is also recommended that applicants give their referees plenty of time to write their letters and provide them with all the necessary information to complete the recommendation form.
Interview Questions for Warwick MBA
Q: Can you tell me about your academic and professional background?
Q: Why do you want to pursue an MBA at this point in your career?
Q: How did you become interested in Warwick’s MBA program?
Q: What are your short-term and long-term career goals, and how do you think an MBA will help you achieve them?
Q: What do you think makes you stand out from other candidates?
Q: How do you plan to contribute to the MBA program and the Warwick community?
Q: Can you walk me through your resume and highlight any key experiences or accomplishments?
Q: What is your leadership style and how have you developed it?
Q: What are some challenges you’ve faced in your professional life and how did you overcome them?
Q: Do you have any questions for us?
Q: Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult team member or colleague. How did you handle the situation?
Q: Can you describe a project or initiative that you led from start to finish? What challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
Q: Tell me about a time when you had to make a tough decision with limited information. How did you approach the situation and what was the outcome?
Q: Can you give an example of a time when you had to adapt to a new or unexpected situation? How did you handle it?
Q: Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to change their opinion or approach. How did you approach the situation and what was the outcome?
Q: Can you describe a time when you had to work under pressure to meet a tight deadline or achieve a challenging goal?
Q: Tell me about a time when you received feedback that was difficult to hear. How did you react and what did you do next?
Q: Can you give an example of a time when you had to work with people from diverse backgrounds or with different perspectives? How did you navigate those differences?
Q: Tell me about a time when you had to take ownership of a mistake or failure. What did you learn from the experience?
Q: Can you describe a situation where you had to innovate or find a creative solution to a problem? What was the outcome?
Tips for Warwick MBA interview questions
Preparing for the Warwick MBA interview questions is crucial for making a good impression on the admissions committee. To ensure success, candidates should keep in mind Warwick's values of collaboration, innovation, and excellence. It's important to prepare well in advance by researching the program, practicing answers to common interview questions, and rehearsing responses to behavioral questions. Prepare yourself effectively for tackling Warwick MBA interview questions with these tips:
- Research the program and align your responses with Warwick MBA's values: Demonstrating an understanding of the program and its values in your answers can show that you are a good fit for the program.
- Use specific examples: Use real-life examples in your responses to showcase your skills and experiences and demonstrate how they align with the program's values.
- Be honest and authentic: Be truthful in your responses and showcase your genuine passion and interest in pursuing an MBA from Warwick.
- Show your leadership skills: Warwick MBA values candidates who possess strong leadership skills, so be sure to highlight your leadership experiences and accomplishments during the interview.
- Be prepared to discuss your future goals: Warwick MBA wants to know how their program can help you achieve your future goals, so be prepared to discuss your short-term and long-term goals and how an MBA from Warwick can help you accomplish them.
What Makes Warwick MBA Unique?
The Warwick Business School is highly regarded as one of the top MBA colleges in UK because of its uniqueness in several ways. Its focus on a global perspective, developing students' understanding of international business practices and providing opportunities for international experiences. They emphasize on sustainability and responsible business, recognizing the importance of ethical and environmentally conscious practices in modern business. Here a few factors that make the Warwick MBA program unique and makes it stand out from the competition:
- The location: Warwick MBA is located in the heart of the West Midlands, which is a prime location for business opportunities and networking. The beautiful English towns surrounding the campus provide a peaceful and tranquil study environment.
- Campus facilities: The University of Warwick offers top-class facilities for its MBA students, including a grocery shop, pharmacy, hair salon, travel agency, art center, cafes, and restaurants, providing everything students need on-campus.
- Flexibility: Warwick MBA offers flexible study options, with nine formal workspaces available for students to choose from, ranging from the five-floor library to the more upscale Postgrad Hub, which allows students to work in the way that suits them best.
- Community: Living on-campus provides the perfect opportunity for students to collaborate on tasks, share ideas and build a true community. This allows students to make long-lasting connections that will benefit them in their future careers.
- Career opportunities: Warwick MBA provides excellent career opportunities for students, with an outstanding employment rate of 93% within three months of graduation. The top sectors hiring Warwick MBA graduates include consulting, finance, and technology, with companies such as McKinsey & Company, JP Morgan, and Amazon among the firms that recruit from the program.
Is Warwick MBA worth it? With being the top-ranked MBA college in the world. Warwick MBA might be the best choice to pursue your master's degree. With such great faculty, campus, and 45000+ Alumni support. You can achieve what you want. Therefore, there has never been a better time to be a student at Warwick and to value the chance you have to develop yourself while your university grows and soars to new heights.
Warwick MBA requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, work experience, English language proficiency, GMAT/GRE scores, and two professional references.
The Warwick MBA is a 12-month full-time program, but there are also options for part-time and executive MBA programs.
The tuition fees for the Warwick MBA program are around £49,950 for the 2023 intake.
The top sectors that recruit Warwick MBA graduates are consulting, finance, and technology.
Yes, Warwick MBA offers a variety of scholarships and financial aid options, including merit-based scholarships and loans.
I liked that the assigned representative is willing to make the extra mile for your essay. I liked that it wasn’t a standardized product that just formulates your experiences but a continuous experience which really helps you reveal your true self in your essay. Without them i wouldn’t have been able to get accepted into my first choice.
Admits from both HEC & ESCP :D…. to those contemplating whether to try their services or not….don’t think.. Just take them … I couldn’t think of any other service better than theirs’… Be is essay .. LOR .. Or interview .. They are the best in all… Not just for MIM essay they are commendable with MBA essay as well.
The MiM-Essay team can significantly improve your essays and increase your chances of getting into your target programs. For people with a non-business background, the MiM-Essay team is good at highlighting the relevant information within your experiences, and making the stories resonate with audiences. An admit from HEC just proves the worth of their services 🙂
Taking the essay and interview pack was one of the best decisions I made during the journey, not only is their profound knowledge about business schools very helpful but also their constant support will keep you motivated. I am very happy with the service they propose. I truly believe it gave me a strong competitive advantage and helped me present a polished image of myself in front of the LBS panel, ultimately getting me an admit.
I would say, do not think twice about it and GO for it. It is a worthwhile investment and will go a long way in helping you secure a place at your dream college. I not only got into my target colleges- HEC & ESSEC but even won a 20,000 euro scholarship!
They know what they do and they are 100% effective. I wanted to get into LSE and Duke, & with their assistance in all the phase of the admission process, we succeeded! To everyone who is wondering if these services are useful, I can firmly say that I probably couldn’t have succeeded without them.
It was a great experience working with MiM-Essay team, they helped me crack into LBS my first priority, I did not even need to think of my second-priority or whatsoever. If MiM-Essay team diagnosed you, and then, ensured that you have a high level of possibility of achieving your aims, they definitely can help you prepare for the applications perfectly.
Mim-Essay helped me write my story in a way that was compelling and distinct. Through brainstorming, attentive listening, patience and hard work, the Mim-essay staff helped me find what made me unique and competitive in a large pool of applicants. In addition, the limitless edits made the essays and the resume engaging and appealing enough to stand out during the application.
Right from the very beginning, I received a lot of quality attention, which not only enabled me to optimally prepare my application package, but also to remain confident throughout this sometimes-turbulent process. MiM team helped me with not only application documents, but also choosing the best programs given my goals and I found its advise to be invaluable. MiM team did not provide cookie cutter advice that would be applicable to all candidates.
Right from my first conversation, I knew MIM-Essay is going to the apt mentor which would help me get into one of my target schools. In short, I’ll be studying at one of the best B-schools and MIM-Essay has a lot to do with it. They paid attention to the minutest of the details and made sure that every element of the application is a 10/10.
Professional, personalized, understanding are some of the immediately visible traits that you notice about their service. They know we are worried. They know we want to do our best. So, they do everything possible to make the best happen without us getting too worried. The most value that MiM-essay adds is that they believe in experience-based answers and moreover highlight the learning in each experience. I think their ability to modify every essay as per your personality, your thoughts and your inclinations makes them extremely good at what they do.
I approached MiM essays after I got 3 rejects. I was really depressed about admissions and wanted a way to get an admit to at least one of the best schools. The approach used to help me was brilliant right from the start. The question guide I had gotten for LBS interview included almost all the questions I was asked in the actual interview. I’ve realised that such fine tuning of application is the magic to success. I got admits to both the colleges (LBS and LSE). I have already recommended MiM essays to at least 10 people. MiM Essays is THE RIGHT place for any MiM aspirant to be in.
MiM-Essay puts in its best efforts to understand the profile of the candidate in-depth. Another amazing service that is offered by the team is multiple edits till you get the best. NO LIMIT ON EDITS. THEY MAKE SURE TO CREATE BEST PROFILE!! Edits are done to back up the points with convincing background stories. They focus on this aspect the most to chalk out the best draft.
The most appealing aspect of MiM-Essay is the incredibly user-friendly and systematic strategy they've developed for dealing with the entire application process. It was like going through a course/training on how to deal with this journey by going through the numerous videos, samples, and interview prep that Abhyank had put up. I find it fascinating that, while the entire staff is there to support you, they do not spoon-feed you essays and instead challenge you to give it your all. From the beginning of this trip until the very end, when I received my admittance, I've noticed a significant change in myself, and MiM Essay's coaching has helped me acquire tremendous clarity.
MiM-Essay is worth every penny. My consultant was a true partner and was available whenever necessary; it was a seamless process despite our 6 hour time difference. I would not hesitate to give my full recommendation to anyone applying to a masters degree in business; I question whether I would have been accepted to so many world-renowned programs had it not been for my consultant and the MiM-Essay team.
Even though I decided to apply in the last days of submission, my consultant was available for my questions all the time and the answers were always helpful. He knows really well which parts you should highlight and which ones to get rid of. I believe I wouldn’t get accepted without MiM-essay help. Even if you think you wrote your application really well. I am sure there is always something to improve that MiM-essay will notice.
With a score of just 640 in GMAT and still getting into these prestigious colleges explains how much value MIM Essay added to my application. With MiM-Essay, admissions to one of your dream colleges is guaranteed. It is the right place to approach since all the counselors have gone through the application process and have knowledge about the process to give inputs.
Sometimes you can get caught up in fantasy and other consultants may even promise something they can’t deliver but MiM Essay team helped me align the right school with my goals. They took the time out to understand my motivations and experiences and helped me build a profile that was true to myself. It is easy in some ways to just memorize interview answers but in a stressful situation that’s a risk which is why I really appreciated all the notes and mock interview sessions MiM-Essay gave me. With lakhs of students applying to the best programs, you must find a way to set yourself apart and MiM-Essay can help you find that