Warwick Business School
Warwick MiM Overview
If you aspire for senior leadership roles in management, the Warwick MSc International Business might just be the program for you. Inspired by the school’s highly ranked MBA program. Warwick MSc Management is an intensive and immersive course,preparing you to manage a wide range of business environments including marketing, purchasing, strategic customer management, business consultancy and organisational development.
Warwick MiM Highlights
AACSB, Equis, AMBA
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||21|
Want to know your chances at Warwick?
Program and Curriculum
Warwick MSc Management is a 1-year program with 3 mandatory modules & 2 elective modules.
The curriculum is focused on most important skills such as marketing, purchasing, strategic customer management, business consultancy, and organizational development.
WBS global community is a network of more than 37000 graduates and students in over 140 countries.
- Governance and Corporate Responsibility
- Project Management
- Design in Business
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Business Venturing
- Digital Working & Organisational Transformation
- Ethical Leadership
- Digital Marketing Technology
- Economics in the Global Environment
- Leading the knowledge based organisation
- Leading for Innovation
- Behavioural Economics
- Forecasting for Decision Makers
- Business IT & Services
- Research Methodology
- Work and Human Resource in a Global Context
- International Business
- Strategy Analysis and Practice
- Foundations of Financial & Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Marketing in an International Environment
- Fundamentals of Economic Behaviour
- International Business Strategy
If you are considering further academic study (PhD) and you would like the opportunity to research a topic relating to accounting and finance, the 6,000 word dissertation enables you to test and apply the techniques and theories you have gained. You will be supervised and supported throughout, and the Term 2 compulsory module Research Methodology helps you prepare.
In total you will study eight compulsory modules and one optional module, and complete a dissertation and a Research Methodology module.
2.Business in Practice route
If you would like to develop further applied skills to suit your career aspirations, you can complete your studies with our applied Business in Practice module. You will develop your business knowledge and personal skills with practical insights from our faculty and our CareersPlus & Corporate Relations team.
In total you will study eight compulsory modules, two optional modules and also complete the compulsory Business in Practice capstone module.
- Activities & Games
- Film & Media
- Food & Drink
- Religious & Belief
- Warwick Half Marathon
- Graduation Ball
- Student Club Events ( India Forums, History Society Ball)
In a competitive business world, an MSc Management from a top business school like Warwick can give students the edge. Three months after finishing the 14-month course 97 per cent of WBS students are in employment.
Top 3 Sectors
Companies recruiting from Warwick MiM
- Ernst and Young
- Barclays Capital
- Standard Chartered Bank
Warwick MiM: Class Profile
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
You must have, or be expecting to obtain, an upper second class honours at Undergraduate level, from a UK university, or overseas equivalent. This stream will suit a wide variety of candidates looking to break into business and we welcome applicants from all academic fields.
GMAT & GRE
We do not require a GMAT or GRE score but a well-balanced score (700+) may strengthen your application.
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
Next Deadline Approaching in
The Warwick Business School is ranked at 36 in the Financial Times 2019 rankings. The university is one of the most targeted universities for employers. In 2015, it is was the third best young univeristy of the world.
- Application fee ₤55 (Non-refundable)
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose (upto 4.6k characters in length, check detailed information in the application essay insights sections below)
- GMAT/GRE score (not required but advisable)
- IELTS, TOEFL, CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (for some international students). For detailed information check out this page.
- Upper second class honors at UG
This should be around 500 words in length and answer the following:
- Why have you selected this course? What are your motivating factors?
- What are your areas of interest within the course?
- What contributions do you feel you can make to the course?
- How do you see the course affecting your career plans?
- What evidence of research or reading in this area can you show?
The relevant section of the application form will accept up to 4,600 characters, including spaces, or you can upload your statement as a separate document, attached to your online application.
Check out what our Past Warwick clients say about our Services
The services provided by them are not just a typical consulting service. They provide you with a mentor and guide you throughout the application journey.
I heard about their services through a friend and decided to give it a shot. All would like to say is that go for their services, they know how to do their work with perfection.