Warwick Business School
MSc International Business
Warwick Business School is one of the best B-schools globally, currently ranked #35 globally and #5 in the United Kingdom. Warwick’s MBA rankings are pretty exceptional, especially when it comes to the Global MBA ranking. Full time MBA, Executive MBA, Distance learning MBA are some of the kinds available at WBS. WBS has nearly 7,500 students and provides seven undergraduate, fifteen postgraduate, five MBA, and three PhD programmes. Some of the famous courses at WBS are MBA, Finance MSc, MSc management and many more. Students can also enrol in short-term executive diplomas and open courses at the Warwick Business School WBS in addition to these degree programmes.
In addition, the Warwick Business School WBS offers scholarships for up to one million pounds to its international students to help them with their financing. Academic qualifications, IELTS/TOEFL score, and extra documents such as reference letters and personal statements are used to determine admission to Warwick Business School.
Warwick MSc International Business Overview
Warwick MSc International Business program might be the program for you if you aspire for senior leadership roles in management. Stimulated by its high Full time MBA rankings, Warwick MSc Management is an intensive course for aspiring graduates, preparing them to lead a wide range of business functions such as marketing, strategic customer management, consultancy, organisational development, etc. Some of the famous courses at WBS are MBA, Finance MSc, MSc management and many more. You will discover how to draw together the teams and skillsets needed to enforce great decisions and implement them in today’s extremely competitive global businesses.
Warwick MSc International Business Highlights
AACSB, Equis, AMBA
Warwick Business School WBS Rankings
Let us find out the MBA rankings with Finance MSc rankings. WBS has been acknowledged as one of the best business schools globally by several prestigious worldwide business education rankings like QS Global MBA Ranking, QS Online MBA Ranking etc. Following are some of the recent rankings:
In the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021, Warwick Business School WBS ranked 35 globally and 5 in the UK for Full time MBA.
WBS ranked 20th in the world and 4th in the UK for Executive MBA programmes in the QS Global MBA Ranking.
In the QS Online MBA Ranking, Warwick Business School WBS ranked third globally for distance learning MBA.
Here we can see that according to the Online MBA ranking, the Distance learning MBA is the highest of them all globally.
The QS Business Masters Ranking 2021 has ranked the below programs of the business school:
- 12th in the world and 3rd in the UK – MSc in Business Analytics
- 6th in the world and 2nd in the UK – MSc in Marketing and Strategy
- 21st in the world and 6th in the UK – Finance MSc
- 19th in the world and 4th in the UK – MSc in Management
In comparison, it is seen that distance learning MBA rankings are higher in the world than other programs listed above. Whereas executive MBA and MSc in management own the same position in the UK. Even though the MBA rankings are exceptional, the Finance MSc program is not that far behind. In MSc programs, Finance MSc is at the least rank out of the others but being the 6th in the UK is not an underachievement.
Program and Curriculum
Warwick MSc Management is a 1-year program with three mandatory modules & 2 elective modules. The curriculum is focused on the most important skills such as marketing, purchasing, strategic customer management, business consultancy, and organisational development.
WBS global community is a network of more than 37000 graduates and students in over 140 countries.
- Governance and Corporate Responsibility
- Project Management
- Design in Business
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Business Venturing
- Digital Working & Organisational Transformation
- Ethical Leadership
- Digital Marketing Technology
- Economics in the Global Environment
- Leading the knowledge-based organisation
- Leading for Innovation
- Behavioural Economics
- Forecasting for Decision Makers
- Business IT & Services
- Research Methodology
- Work and Human Resource in a Global Context
- International Business
- Strategy Analysis and Practice
- Foundations of Financial & Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Marketing in an International Environment
- Fundamentals of Economic Behaviour
- International Business Strategy
Students must complete a dissertation or Business in Practice as a part of the work project:
1. Dissertation route
If you further consider academic study (PhD) and wish to undertake a research topic relevant to accounting and Finance, the 6,000-word dissertation would enable you to examine and apply the techniques and theories you have learned. In totality, you will study 8 compulsory modules and one optional module and also complete a dissertation and a Research Methodology module.
2. Business in Practice route
If you wish to develop applied skills that fit your career goals, you can complete your studies with the applied Business in Practice module. You will amplify your business knowledge and personal skills with useful insights from the faculty and their CareersPlus & Corporate Relations team.
On the whole, you will study 8 compulsory modules, two optional modules and also complete the compulsory Business in Practice capstone module.
Warwick has 80+ Student Societies in the following niches:
- Activities & Games
- Film & Media
- Food & Drink
- Religious & Belief
- Warwick Half Marathon
- Graduation Ball
- Student Club Events (India Forums, History Society Ball)
An MSc Management from a top business school like Warwick can give students the edge in a competitive business world. Three months after finishing the 14-month course, 97 per cent of WBS students are in employment.
Top 3 Sectors
Companies recruiting from Warwick MSc International Business
- Ernst and Young
- Barclays Capital
- Standard Chartered Bank
Warwick MSc International Business: Class Profile
You must have, or expect to obtain, upper second class honours at the Undergraduate level, from a UK university, or overseas equivalent. This stream will suit a wide variety of candidates looking to break into the business, and we welcome applicants from all academic fields.
GMAT & GRE
We do not require a GMAT or GRE score, but a well-balanced score (700+) may strengthen your application.
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
- ₤55 (Non-refundable) Application fee
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose (up to 4.6k characters in length, check detailed information in the application essay insights sections below)
- GMAT/GRE score (not required but advisable)
- IELTS, TOEFL, CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (for some international students). For detailed information, check out this page.
This should be around 500 words in length and answer the following:
- Why have you selected this course? What are your motivating factors?
- What are your areas of interest within the course?
- How do you see the course affecting your career plans?
- What contributions do you feel you can make to the course?
- What evidence of research or reading in this area can you show?
The relevant section of the application form will accept up to 4,600 characters, including spaces, or you can upload your statement as a separate document attached to your online application.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services