Warwick Business School
Warwick MiM Overview
If you aspire for senior leadership roles in management, the Warwick MSc International Business might just be the program for you. Inspired by the school’s highly ranked MBA program. Warwick MSc Management is an intensive and immersive course,preparing you to manage a wide range of business environments including marketing, purchasing, strategic customer management, business consultancy and organisational development.
Warwick MiM Highlights
AACSB, Equis, AMBA
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||21|
Want to know your chances at HEC Paris?
Program and CurriculumWarwick MSc Management is a 1-year program with 3 mandatory modules & 2 elective modules. The curriculum is focused on most important skills such as marketing, purchasing, strategic customer management, business consultancy, and organizational development.WBS global community is a network of more than 37000 graduates and students in over 140 countries.
- Governance and Corporate Responsibility
- Project Management
- Design in Business
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Business Venturing
- Digital Working & Organisational Transformation
- Ethical Leadership
- Digital Marketing Technology
- Economics in the Global Environment
- Leading the knowledge based organisation
- Leading for Innovation
- Behavioural Economics
- Forecasting for Decision Makers
- Business IT & Services
- Research Methodology
- Work and Human Resource in a Global Context
- International Business
- Strategy Analysis and Practice
- Foundations of Financial & Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Marketing in an International Environment
- Fundamentals of Economic Behaviour
- International Business Strategy
- Activities & Games
- Film & Media
- Food & Drink
- Religious & Belief
- Warwick Half Marathon
- Graduation Ball
- Student Club Events ( India Forums, History Society Ball)
EmploymentIn a competitive business world, an MSc Management from a top business school like Warwick can give students the edge. Three months after finishing the 14-month course 97 per cent of WBS students are in employment.
Top 3 Sectors
Companies recruiting from Warwick MiM
- Ernst and Young
- Barclays Capital
- Standard Chartered Bank
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Warwick MiM: Class Profile
You must have, or be expecting to obtain, an upper second class honours at Undergraduate level, from a UK university, or overseas equivalent. This stream will suit a wide variety of candidates looking to break into business and we welcome applicants from all academic fields.
GMAT & GRE
We do not require a GMAT or GRE score but a well-balanced score (700+) may strengthen your application.
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
Next Deadline Approaching in
The Warwick Business School is ranked at 36 in the Financial Times 2019 rankings. The university is one of the most targeted universities for employers. In 2015, it is was the third best young univeristy of the world.
- Application fee ₤55 (Non-refundable)
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose (upto 4.6k characters in length, check detailed information in the application essay insights sections below)
- GMAT/GRE score (not required but advisable)
- IELTS, TOEFL, CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (for some international students). For detailed information check out this page.
- Upper second class honors at UG
Application EssaysThis should be around 500 words in length and answer the following:
- Why have you selected this course? What are your motivating factors?
- What are your areas of interest within the course?
- What contributions do you feel you can make to the course?
- How do you see the course affecting your career plans?
- What evidence of research or reading in this area can you show?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services