Masters in Management
WHU MiM Overview
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers the best master in management worldwide with an excellent first academic degree in a business-related field of study. This program is full 17 to 21 months program and it offers expertise in the field of business administration with practical and international exposure. master in management at WHU prepares students for wide range career and for multiple industries and functional fields.
In Praxi Association
AACSB , EFMB(EQUIS)
|The Economist 19||7|
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’19||16|
Want to know your chances at WHU?
Program and Curriculum
- Marketing & Sales
- Supply chain management
- Accounting and Finance
- Data Analytics
- Marketing and Sales
- Strategy and Leadership
- Supply chain management
- Teaching Engagement – Speakers from various companies provide practical insights to the students.
- Company Presentations and Workshops – Supporting companies interact with students once a year.
- Master Your Career –
Recruitngfair at the end of January.
- Career Day – Recruiting fair in September.
- Founders Career Day – Recruiting fair in November.
- Campus for Marketing
- Campus for Sales
- Campus for Supply Chain Management
- Campus for Controlling
- Campus for Finance
- Campus for Strategy and Leadership
- Business Meets Tech – WHU’s Tech Initiative
- Campus for Finance
- WHU Campus for Supply Chain Management
- Confluentes e.V.
- Enactus WHU Vallendar e.V.
- WHU First Responder
- WHU Generations Cup
- Music Club (Hochschulmusikverein)
- Sports Club WHU (Hochschulsportverein 1985 e.V.)
- IdeaLab! – WHU Founders’ Conference
- In Vino Veritas – WHU Vallendar
- Social democratic ecological Group WHU
- University Liberals’ Association (
- Ring of Student Christian Democrats (RCDS)
- Saidia Consulting
- SmartUp! – The WHU Entrepreneur Network
- Startup Academy von Jugend gründet & WHU
- The Entrepreneurial Group
- WHU Students Theater Group
- Vallendar Integration Program (VIP)
- WHU Debating Union
- WHU Entrepreneurship Roundtable
- WHU Euromasters
- WHU Finance Society e.V.
- WHU Golf
- WHU Inside Business
- WHU Students Help (WHU Studenten
Overall MiM WHU Placements are pretty good, and hence WHU Masters in Management is an attractive proposition for most people. WHU is having a good record of placement in the consulting sector, banking and finance and industry and services. WHU alumni association is considered as one the best network among the degree holders of WHU, exclusive career services, alumni career day and post placement program.
Top 3 Sectors
- Banking & Finance
- Industry & Services
|Banking & Finance||18%|
|Industry & Services||16%|
|start up & online business||9%|
|Public Institutions and Government||<1%|
Companies Recruiting from WHU
- Volkswagen Consulting
- Goldman Sachs
- Volkswagen Financial Services
- Allianz Group
- Morgan Stanley
- Rocket Internet
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ €13,600|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– €7000|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||1.6 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
WHU Alumni Info.
Every successful entrepreneur or executive has a story to tell about excelling in business – and the WHU alumni featured on this page, are no exception. From pharmaceuticals and petrochemicals to broadband and TV, these leaders have all made their mark. But who are they, what have they
Some of the famous alumni of WHU are:
1) “EvoPark” startup in
WHU alumni Sven Lackinger, Marik Hermann, Maximilian Messing
2) WHU alumni “Dominik Stein and Michael
WHU MiM Class Profile
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management is an internationally recognized and privately financed business school in Germany. This school has proved its mettle in creating world class business leaders and management professionals. It stands to be a podium of future oriented research and teaching in business administration. The range of courses offered are extensive including a Bachelor Program in International Business Administration, two Master of Science Programs in Management and Finance, a Full-Time MBA Program, Part-Time MBA Program and the Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program.
In addition, WHU’s customized management programs are well tailored to the requirements of a particular enterprise. Its international network includes more than 195 partner universities with which there are exchanges of lecturers and students, as well as cooperation in research worldwide. WHU faculty guarantees the excellent standard of courses and a high degree of international experience for its pupil.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS credits
- GMAT (min. 600), GRE (min. 155/155), or TM-BASE (min. 102) • TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or IELTS
- Practical experience (min. 14 weeks of internship/s or equivalent)
- TOEFL English language proficiency test with a score of at least 100 internet based (WHU Code: 0682),
OR IELTS of at least 7.0
OR Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) of at least Grade C
OR Cambridge Certificate of Advance in English (CAE) of Grade A
- Successful completion of WHU‘s admissions test
€25,300 for 90 Credit track
€31,600 for 120 Credit track
AACSB, EQUIS, FIBAA System Accreditation
Connect with an WHU Expert
Understand How We Can Help you 3X your Chances at WHU with our Services
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
MiM Application Information
- Online application form
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited or equivalently approved college, university, or technical school in business administration, economics, or in a business-related field of study with at least 180 ECTS credits
- at least 14 weeks of relevant practical experience (20 weeks are recommended)
- TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based (WHU Code: 0682),
OR IELTS of at least 7.0, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) of at least Grade C
- OR Cambridge Certificate of Advance in English (CAE) of Grade A * Submission deadline: June 15, 2019
- GMAT score of at least 600 (WHU Code: FBR-FH-93)
- OR GRE of at least 155 Verbal and 155 Quantitative
- OR TM-BASE of at least 102 **Submission deadline: June 15, 2019
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services