WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
WHU Master in Finance Overview
The WHU Master in Finance experience is unlike any other. It is challenging, dynamic, and highly inspiring. Many features make our Master in Finance Programs unique. These include flexible curricula, an integrated study abroad component, an internship that offers you the opportunity to apply your knowledge to real business situations, and the option to acquire a full second degree from selected partner universities.
WHU Master in Finance Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||–|
Want to know your chances at WHU?
Program and Curriculum
WHU Master in Finance (MiF) is a full-time English degree combining a comprehensive analysis of financial institutions, markets, and strategies with practical relevance and an international perspective.
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Asset Management
- Behavioral Finance & Emotional Finance
- Contract Theory
- Corporate Governance
- European Banking and the Financial Crisis
- Financial Modeling with Excel
- Financial Risk Management
- Financial Technologies
- Financial Valuation
- Leadership in Investment Banking
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advanced Econometrics
- Capital Market Theory
- International Financial Reporting
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Digital Transformation with Axa
- Energy & Finance with Deloitte et Société Générale
- Excellence in Client Experience with LVMH
- Luxury with Kering (Gucci, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Sergio Rossi, Boucheron…)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Social Business/Enterprise and Poverty with Danone, Schneider Electric and Renault.
WHU campus has been a popular location for internships in Education, and now offers credit courses, work terms, and internships in a number of areas. The campus accommodates approximately 50 students.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Private Equity
- Financial Analysis.
|Banking & Finance||18%|
|Industry & Services||16%|
|Start-up & Online Business||9%|
|Public Institutions & Government||1%|
Companies recruiting from WHU MIF
- AllianzBain & Co.
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley
- Oliver Wyman
- CoopersProcter & GambleRocket Internet
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Volkswagen Consulting
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
WHU Alumni Info
WHU is unique, and so are its alumni. Founded by the first graduates in 1988, In Praxi – WHU Alumni Association is regarded as one of the best alumni associations in the German-speaking region. The alumni organization has more than 3,900 members. Historically, and until today, more than 90% of all graduates become members of In Praxis. Approximately 25% of its members live outside of Germany and are spread over more than 65 countries across the world. More than 30 regional chapters help to keep the community alive and to establish a global network of friends.
Masters in Management : Class Profile
WHU is looking for smart, diverse, and creative students from around the world. For our Master of Finance Programs, WHU seeks recent graduates with an above-average track record in their academic education who show personal commitment, are passionate about collaboration and possess excellent English-language skills.
Reduced Tuition, Loan Program of Sparkasse Koblenz, Merit Scholarship, WHU Female Founders Fellowship, Campus for Finance Scholarship, In Praxi Diversity Scholarship, In Praxi Women in Business Scholarship, Generation Contract offered by Brain Capital GmbH, Deutschlandstipendium
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Masters in Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 30th April|
|Round 2 31th May|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.