WP Carey School of Business
WP Carey MiM Overview
The MiM program is only offered in China and is taught in either Chinese or English. The curriculum is designed to leverage your existing strengths in a chosen management concentration and provide intensive knowledge on managerial decision-making and strategic formulation. At the core of the curriculum is an interdisciplinary focus and an emphasis on the practical applications with direct business connectivity. The MiM also integrates global practices and local market characterizations, enhancing your ability to excel in the modern economy.
WP Carey MiM Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19|
Want to know your chances at HEC Paris?
Program and Curriculum
This program delivers a comprehensive overview of key business topics, including financial accounting, statistics and economics, marketing management, human resources management, information technology management and supply chain management. MiM graduates gain a significant business edge in their job and acquire practical skills to manage their firms more successfully.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Managerial Statistics
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Human Resources Management – Compensation and Performance Measurement
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Operation and Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology Management
- Special topics and Benchmarking of Best Practice
96% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation. Options are pretty high for global jobs as well. Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from HEC Paris MiM
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
HEC PARIS Alumni Info
The HEC Paris alumni network is a storehouse of successful stories of top executives and entrepreneurs. From analyst and consultant positions in Mckinsey, Amazon, Philips to founders of powerful business enterprises, they have achieved it all. More than 52,000 of the alumni are working across different sectors all around the world. The network is among the largest in Europe with the alumni based in over 132 countries. The network organizes more than 1000 of events to facilitate exchange between students and members and, also to provide counseling to prospective students. 98% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean-Paul Agon (Chairman & CEO of L’Oréal)
- François-Henri Pinault (Chairman & CEO of Kering)
- Baudouin Prot (Chairman of BNB Paribas)
Masters in Management : Class Profile
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
HEC Paris school of management offers a unique dual phase curriculum with an optional gap year. One can either opt for a major or an international double degree in the second phase.The dual degree programs are as follows:
- Master in Management & Business Law HEC – Paris 1
- Master in Management & Innovation HEC – TUM
- Master in Management & Public Affairs HEC – FU BERLIN
- Employer’s approval and recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree or above, approved by the Ministry of Education in China
- Submission of complete application materials
Masters in Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Rolling 20th August 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is €100 and that for the SAI application is €190.
- Complete application form
- 2 copies of official bachelor’s degree transcripts (both English and Chinese)
- 2 copies of degree diploma and graduation certificates of the bachelor’s degree(both English and Chinese)
- 2 copies of ID card
- 2 copies of resume (both English and Chinese)
- 2 copies of personal statement (both Chinese and English)
Application Essays (HEC Direct)
The HEC Paris (direct) application comprises of 3 long essays. Like most universities, HEC Paris also takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top-notch.
Why are you applying to HEC Paris and this program? Please include your career goals in this essay (450 words max)
What is Leadership to you and how do you recognize a great leader? Please include personal example(s). (600 words max)
In recent weeks, what business issue or news topic have you found inspiring? (300 words max)
Anything else you wish to tell us? (Optional ) (1000 characters max)
Application Essays (SAI)
The HEC Paris SAI applications consists of four short questions (500 characters each) and an additional question regarding your sponsorship. You have to articulately convert your thoughts into words as the character limit is less and the value of the answers is sky high. Don’t make the mistake of underestimating these short questions and make sure they help in highlighting your profile.
- Describe your proudest accomplishments.
- Describe a situation where you faced failure, what lessons did you learn from it?
- How does your application benefit the 5-member schools?
- Did you take part in any extra-curricular activities in these past years? (hobby, non-profit, sports, etc…)
- How will you finance your studies?
Other application information
Candidates whose applications are pre-selected have to undergo an interview session in order to discuss their background, interests, goals and inspiration.
Check out what our Past HEC clients say about our Services
The experience was awesome and I could not ask for more. I found MIM-Essay while searching for answers on google randomly, what I liked the most was the top-notch personalized services according to my needs.
Anxious about the process of going about my application, I came across Mim-Essay, the life saver! I was given the proper guidance and support which helped me land my dream B-school.