WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business)
Masters in International Management
WU Vienna MiM Overview
The WU Vienna MiM program is amongst the most sought after MiM programs in the world. What sets this program apart is the tie-up with CEMS. This means that you essentially get two degrees combined: WU’s MSc and the CEMS MIM. It is a two-year, full-time program taught entirely in English. The program has a diverse curriculum which involves a semester abroad, internship experience and business projects among other things. It is also considered one of the best value for money schools of all the business administration schools.
WU Vienna MiM Highlights
|QS WORLD RANKINGS||16|
Want to know your chances at WU Vienna?
Program and Curriculum
WU Vienna is one of the largest universities in Europe. With 23,000 students from 110 countries, WU provides an extremely diverse study environment. It boasts of accreditation via EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA making it a proud bearer of the rare and sought-after “triple accreditation”. Therefore the WU belongs to an exclusive circle of schools. The WU has a network of about 240 partner universities. Students enjoy experiences abroad within the scope of exchange programs and summer universities in central, eastern and southern Europe as well as in Asia and the USA. All these qualities make WU one of the most sought-after schools in the world.
- Functional Courses with International Perspective
- International Industries
- International Markets
- International Environments
- Managing Globalization
- Global Strategic Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Global Financial Management
- Global Management Practice
- WU Master Day
EmploymentOverall MiM WU Vienna placements are pretty good, and hence it is an attractive proposition for most people.
AVERAGE SALARY (Weighted)
Top 3 Sectors
|Private Equity & Venture Capital||5%|
|Diversified Financial Services||3%|
|Technology, Media & Telecoms||11%|
|Consumer & Retail||3%|
Companies recruiting from WU Vienna
- AT Kearney
- Bain & Company
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
WU Vienna Alumni Info
WU Alumni Club is a one-stop place to connect with over 4,600 alumni of the school. This club holds about 70 events each year including lectures and seminars, guided art tours and social events.Alumni Club has an international network of over 40 cities worldwide.nteresting panel discussions and lectures, workshops and seminars, guided art tours, and social events
Some Famous Alumni
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe (Chairman and CEO of Nestlé AG)
- Hikmet Ersek (CEO of Western Union)
- Dietrich Mateschitz (Founder and CEO of Red Bull)
Masters in International Management : Class Profile
WU obtained an outstanding 13th place with its Master’s Program in International Management (CEMS) in the 2018 Masters in Management ranking, issued by the renowned business daily Financial Times. WU has for the third time secured a place among the top institutions offering programs in management since it joined the global Masters in Management ranking.
- Relevant Bachelor’s program or other equivalent degree programs (worth at least 180 ECTS credits) at WU Vienna.
- If you apply with an equivalent degree program, examinations have to be documented in the following subject:60 ECTS credits have to be earned by passing exams in the field of business administration.
- Proof of sufficient proficiency in English – C1/C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference: (IELTS,TOEFL, Cambridge English: CAE, CPE and BEC are valid.)
- Proof of very good oral skills (B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference) and good written skills (B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference) in one of the CEMS languages.
- Proof of elementary-level (or higher) skills in any third language.
- Valid GMAT score.
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 1 September 2019|
|Round 2 8 October 2019|
|Round 3 8 January 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Online application form
- Motivation Letter
- GMAT/GRE Score
- One page CV
- 2 Letter of recommendations: One academic & one professional
- A copy of college transcript
- IELTS, TOEFL, Academic score (for some international students)
Application EssaysThe WU Vienna MiM application consists of a motivation letter. The motivation letter should be no longer than 600 words. It should focus on the following questions:
- Why do you want to take the Master’s in International Management/CEMS at WU Vienna?
- Which areas of study, which courses and topics interest you most, and why?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services