London School of Economics
London, United Kingdom
LSE MSc Finance Overview
The London School of Economics’s MSc Finance (full-time) programme is considered to be one of the world’s best finance master’s degrees, designed ideally for those whose career objectives lie broadly within the financial services sector. The programme offers graduates, a unique chance to form their foundation and subsequent depth in the field.
LSE MSc Finance Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||8|
Want to know your chances at LSE?
Program and Curriculum
The foundation of the MSc Finance programme is formed on the basis of two core courses in first term that are Corporate Finance and Asset Markets. The program is designed in such a way that even a graduate with a non-financial background can lay his/her foundation in the vast field of finance.
- Fixed Income Securities and Credit Markets
- Topics in Portfolio Management
- Mergers, Buyouts, and Corporate Restructurings
- Financial Engineering
- Risk Management in Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Asset Markets
- 180 Degrees Consulting
- Advertisement, Marketing and PR
- Business and Investment Group
Top 3 Sectors
Companies recruiting from LSE MSc Finance
- Coller Capital Commerzbank AG
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- Ernst & Young
- JP Morgan
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ £1,500|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– £4,500|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||4.57 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
LSE Alumni Info
The LSE alumni community is a global network of 155,000 change makers, leaders and influencers: you have a profound impact on the societies and sectors in which you live and work.
Some Famous Alumni
- George Soros, a business magnate.
- David Rockefeller, Philanthropist.
- B R Ambedkar, Indian politician.
- Upper second class honours (2:1) degree or equivalent in any discipline and good quantitative skills.
- Quantitative skills
- Work experience (either through internships or full employment) is not a pre-requisite; however, applicants who have some professional experience should include this in their application, as it may strengthen their application.
- You may also have to provide evidence of your English proficiency,
MSc Finance Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|CHINA(pre-selected universities) 1st October 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is £75.
- Academic achievement
- Additional test scores
- Two academic references
- Academic Statement of Purpose
Statement of Purpose
Your statement(s) should be typed and no longer than two sides of A4 paper. There is no fixed word limit, but we expect statement(s) to be no longer than 1,000 – 1,500 words.
In your statement(s), you may wish to discuss the following:
- The motivation for undertaking the programme(s)
- Academic interests, strengths and background relevant to the programme(s)
- Areas of specific interest within the programme(s)
- Academic ambitions and/or research interests related to the programme(s)
- Any professional aspirations, and how academic work within the programme(s) might help you realise such aspirations
- Other relevant information, such as additional reading or research, work or other relevant experience that has informed your decision to apply for the particular programme(s)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services