ELI BROAD COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
MS Business Analytics
Michigan, United States
Broad College of Business MSBA Overview
MS in Business Analytics at Broad college of business is a STEM designated full-time program
Broad College of Business MSBA Highlights
|TFE Times’ 20||18|
|QS World Rankings||6 (U.S)|
Want to know your chances at Eli Broad College of Business?
Program and Curriculum
The MS in Business Analytics program offered by the Eli Broad college of Business focuses on training students
- Data management and Visualization in Analytics
- Computational techniques for large scale data analysis
- Large scale data learning lab
- Communication strategies for analytics
- Business analytics problem solving
- Information systems project management
- Applied statistics methods
- Web analytics
- Social network analytics
- Data Mining
- Machine learning and optimization in Analytics
Capstone Business Analytics Corporate Project:
10–12 weeks, last week of May through early August.
Graduates from this program excel in
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Companies recruiting from Broad College of Business MSBA
- General Motors
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $10,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $5,600|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.11 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
ELI BROAD COLLEGE OF BUSINESS Alumni Info
Eli Broad College of Business has one of the largest alumni network of around 80,000 in the Michigan State University. The
MS in Business Analytics : Class Profile
To be considered for admission, applicants are expected to have:
- A working knowledge of personal computers, including word processing, spreadsheets, networking, and database management systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java, and HTML, as well as experience in using statistical software packages.
A general understanding of data science/business analytics as a career and field.
- The undergraduate degree must be the equivalent to a four-year degree in the United States. Three-year undergraduate programs must be followed by a master’s degree in order to be eligible.
- English competency test scores are required, with minimum scores of 250 on the computer version of the TOEFL and 100 on the internet-based test, or a minimum of 7 on the IELTS.
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a Broad college expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at Broad College with our Services
MS in Business Analytics Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Intake 1 1st October, 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- English Competency Test Scores
- 2 letters of recommendation
The Broad College of Business application comprises of 1 long essay. Like most universities, Broad College also takes this very seriously and uses essay as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top-notch.
The statement should be no longer than two typed, double-spaced pages. Please address the following:
1) Why are you interested in the M.S. in Business Analytics program?
2) How will your background contribute to your success in the program?
3) Briefly describe your career goals and how the program will assist in attaining your objectives.
Limited scholarship funds are available, and will be awarded in November of each year for the January cohort based on both merit and financial need. There is no separate application for these funds.
Other application information
Admission to the M.S. in Business Analytics is based on academic and professional background.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services