Monash MoM Review
Masters of Management
Monash’s MoM Program Review
The Monash MoM Review is useful for those who want to gain a quick understanding of the MoM program at Monash University and understand if it would be a correct choice for them. Apart from a brief review of the school, data about the MoM program application process, the class profile and placement statistics upon graduation are presented.
Monash MoM Highlights
Monash’s alumni are present
in over 155 countries
across the world.
Global exchange partners
|QS World Rankings ’19||59|
Want to know your chances at Monash?
Program and Curriculum
The focus of this course is directed towards the development of management capabilities in the context of changing and dynamic organisational environments. It is aimed at career professionals with work experience who hold an undergraduate degree and who seek to strengthen their career progression, enhance their management knowledge and skills, and therefore improve opportunities for themselves and their organisations. The course is suitable for those who have experience in their field and who occupy or aspire to management positions in business, government, community, service and non-profit organisations, and is designed to provide students with a comprehensive, intellectually demanding and up-to-date understanding of management concepts.
- Managerial problem solving and decision making
- Services and operations management
- Organization’s; People, purpose and structure
- Managing organisational change
- Strategic management
- People management and work in a global context
- Public policy
- Public management
- Talent management and professions of the future
- Human resource management strategy and analytics
- Work and employment relations
- Human resource management
- Business and Commerce Student Society
- Caulfield Arts Society
- Monash Data Science Society
- Economics Students Society of Australia
- Monash Marketing Students’ Society
- Australian Union of Jewish Students
- Monash Caulfield Islamic Society
- Monash Multicultural Indian Club
- Monash Chinese Student Association
- Monash Russian Club
The Monash Masters of management program is an attractive proposition for most people. With a strong placement rate, the school has a reputation for being a great career starter.
Top 2 Sectors
- Consumer Products
|Administration, Finance & Accounting||17%|
|Sales and Business development||14%|
|Purchasing & Supply Chain||8%|
Companies recruiting from Monash University
- Shanghai Bank
- BNP Paribas
- Procter & Gamble
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $27,270|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $11,200|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||3.2 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Monash MoM Alumni Info
Grenoble has an alumni network of 37,698, our graduates are making a difference worldwide in a diverse set of organizations that range from global corporations to start-ups. Year after year, students connect with sought-after companies looking for professionals who have the ambition to make a difference.
Masters of Management: Class Profile
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Fluency in English:
IELTS 6.5+ (minimum of 6.0 in each section)
OR TOEFL 79 overall, 12 listening, 13 readings, 18 speaking, 21 writing
$ 45, 500
Connect with a Monash expert
Understand How We Can Help you 3X your Chances at Monash with our Services
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Masters Of Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Rolling Admission 11th July’19|
|Admissions are on a first come first serve basis.
Deadlines differ as per your home country due to visa requirements.
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 academic references. Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: Computer-based: 240 / Internet-based (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in Reading and Speaking; minimum score of 21 in Listening and Writing). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: First (FCE)
The Grenoble MIB application comprises of 3 motivational essays. Grenoble takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
What would you like the GEM/GGSB admissions board to know about your professional work and / or academic experience?
What do you understand by culture shock? Have you ever experienced it and how did you deal with it?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services