Masters in Management
Lille, France; Nice, France; Paris, France
EDHEC Paris MiM Overview
EDHEC offers Master’s in Management (MiM), also known as “Grande École” is a 2-year program. The course aims to provide students with the academic background and competencies which helps them to carve in an international career in business management.
The program is for graduates and young professionals with high intellectual capacity who wishes to have a career in business. It has the benefit of two degrees as the students are awarded Double degrees: Masters in management and Mater’s in Science.
HEC MiM Highlights
Double Degree Partners
|QS World Rankings ’19||–|
Want to know your chances at EDHEC?
Program and Curriculum
The students at EDHEC nourish students with the knowledge which helps the students to grow in the business world. Through their partnership and sponsorship with the industry leaders, EDHEC creates leaders of tomorrow.
The program offered is specifically designed to meet students and market needs. With a hands-on approach to study, students are placed in real-life business situations.
- Big Data & Business Analytics
- Business Development & Innovation
- Business Game
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Cost Accounting & Management Control
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Foreign Language
- Legal Environment & Business Decision-Making
- Management of Information Systems
- Managing Human Capital
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Pitch Academy
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- MSc in Strategy, Consulting & Digital Transformation
- MSc in Marketing Management
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MSc in Creative Business & Social Innovation
- LL.M. in Law & Tax Management
- MSc in Global & Sustainable Business
- MSc in Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
The opportunities for EDHEC Paris MiM Program are pretty high and global. 83% of MiM graduates are placed in jobs with an international element. Over 2000 jobs are generated through the EDHEC Entrepreneurs Incubator & Accelerator.
Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors such as consulting, finance, business development, etc. The career center at EDHEC helps students to design a job search strategy and asses the work experience and managerial competencies.
The Talent Identification & Career Development (TI&CD) asses the student’s strengths and areas of improvement based on 8 managerial competencies defined by international recruiters and make them efficient for their first job.
Foreign Companies at
Top 4 Locations
- Middle East & Africa
|Business development &
Business unit management
|IT & Data||10%|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
EDHEC Alumni Info
The EDHEC Paris holds an alumni network of 46,000+ across 125 countries. 93% of MiM graduates hold a position in the top executive jobs in their chosen fields. Over 100 new businesses are created by EDHEC alumni every year.
The EDHEC Entrepreneurs Incubator & Accelerator’s mission is to provide coaching and mentoring to EDHEC Students and Alumni working on start-up projects. The college offer business support resources and services to accelerate the growth and success of entrepreneurial companies at any stage of their development. As an EDHEC student, the EDHEC Alumni Association grants access to a full range of services to develop and promote their personal and professional projects
Masters in Management : Class Profile
As part of the Masters in Management program students have the choice to opt for the European Apprenticeship Programme. Over 1200 students have been placed in 300 partner companies through this 24-month part-time track since 2006. The program alternates one week of classroom session and 3 weeks of in-company experience. the students receive a monthly salary and the remaining tuition fee is covered by the company.
- Bachelor degree (3 or 4 year or equivalent).
GMAT (≥ 550) or GRE or Tage Mage or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates
- TOEFL Internet-based ≥ 95
- TOEIC ≥ 815
- IELTS ≥ 6.5
- Cambridge Test of English > CAE
► English native speakers or those holding a degree taught in English (minimum 3 years) are eligible for an English Test Waiver.
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a EDHEC expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at EDHEC with our Services
Masters in Management Deadlines
|Round 1||October 22, 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fee is €100.
- Personal CV(In English)
- GMAT/GRE Test Report
- English Proficiency Test Report
- ID Photograph(3Mo. Max: This photograph will be used for your student card)
- Official Transcripts(If not graduated yet. Please send your progress report)
- Other Related Academic Documents.
- Certified copy of the diploma of your highest degree. (Translated if not done in English or French. If not graduated yet please send the progress report certified by the university with the expected time of completion.)
- Motivation letter- In English(Required by all students)
- Related professional Certification
- Copy of your passport
Motivational Letter – In English
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services