Essec Business School
One North, Singapore
ESSEC MiM Overview
The Master in Management at Essec Business School is a 2-year, full-time, flexible multi campus program that provides gateway to worldwide markets and combines the best of a prestigious French “Grande Ecole” program with a unique exposure to international experiences with two world class campuses in both Paris and Singapore.
Students define their study and career path by building their own academic, professional and international curriculum achieved through the network of academic and corporate partners.
ESSEC MiM Highlights
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’19||–|
Program and Curriculum
Being among the top five schools of management, ESSEC is a wise choice for a MiM. Courses are tailor-made for students’ convenience. Campuses in three different countries mean exposure to a world-class lifestyle. More than 90 partnering networks ensure placements, skyrocketing job growth and fullfilled degree.
ESSEC has by far the strongest apprenticeship program placements, where students work for 3 days at a company and study for 2 days at the school. In return, the company pays the entire tuition fees and also gives a healthy stipend to the student. This is an extremely economical way to finance your studies.
- Accounting and Management Control
- Public and Private Policy
- Operations Management
- Information Systems, Decision Sciences and Statistics
- Finanacial Accounting and Reporting
- Organisational Theory and Behaviour
- Management Control
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Strategy and Management
- Principles of Finance
- Information Systems/Technology for Managers
- Law or Operations
This fiscally advantageous contribution enables companies to be involved in ESSEC’s development strategy, particularly on an international level.
1. A Security component of the business : Insuring Cyber Risk.
2. Threat Awareness : From Myth to reality
3. Who are you ? Biometrics, Opportunities and risks.
1. ESSEC Solution Enterprises.
2. ESSEC Flying Club.
3. ESSEC Divercity.
4. Extreme ESSEC.
Overall ESSEC Placements are pretty good, and hence ESSEC MSc. in Management is an attractive proposition for most people. We can write about alumni and more information which makes placement attractive in a school
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
2. Banking & Finance
3. Health and Pharmaceuticals
|Finance and Banking||21%|
|Health, Pharmaceuticals, etc.||13%|
|IT and Communication||10%|
Companies recruiting from ESSEC MiM
- J.P. Morgan
- Goldman Sachs
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||€ 41,900|
|Cost of Living||+ €20,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– €15,000|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||3.4 years|
ADMITS IN 2017
ADMITS IN 2018
Want to be a part of 2020 success stories?
ESSEC Alumni Info
ESSEC has a network of 47,000 graduates. The graduates have been living and working in more than 71 countries.
The Alumni community is another key element of the ESSEC eco-system – and a formidable catalyst for the promotion and collective development of the School.
Some Famous Alumni-
1. Pierre Nanterme, CEO of Accenture.
2. Fleur Pallerin, France Culture Minister, 2014-16.
3. Charles Konan Banny, Former PM of Ivory Coast.
Essec Masters in Management: Class Profile
- a non-French 3-year bachelor’s degree (minimum level) in any field of study (engineering, sciences, business, management & economics, humanities & social sciences, law, health, political science & international relations, architecture & real estate, etc.)
- The applicant should be under 32 years of age.
- English Proficiency is required.
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 24th October 2019|
|Round 2 7th January 2020|
|Round 3 3rd March 2020|
|Round 4 28th April 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Have queries regarding the program?
Join our Facebook Group!
The Applicant has to pay a non-refundable application fee of €100.
Exempted for holders of B2M Alliance Passport: School of Business and Management, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), IE Business School, Smith School of Business – Queen’s University at Kingston, Mannheim Business School, Warwick Business School
- One Curriculum Vitae
- One Motivation Letter (One page Maximum)
- Authenticated copies of official degrees since high school (school leaving).
- Authenticated Copies of official transcripts from all colleges and universities, including exchange programs.
- Copy of Passport, or National Identity Card, etc.
- Official GMAT/GRE Scores
- TOEFL/IELTS/ TOEIC/ Cambridge Scores
- 2 Letter of Recommendations
ESSEC requires one SOP and 2 essays.
The Statement of Purpose is a Free format letter which is employed by ESSEC to give you a portal to
i. Introduce yourself in a brief paragraph
ii. Talk about Why ESSEC, Why the MIM program & How it can help you to achieve your career goals.