Imperial MiM Interview Questions
Established in 2004, Imperial business school is a triple accredited college located in West London, UK Its MSc Management has been ranked in the top 20 programmes in the world for the last six years by the Financial Times.
The imperial MSc in Management is an immersive programme that uses practical case studies to prepare its students for competitive business carers.
With a vast range of electives and specializations , you get the opportunity to tailor your course according to your career goals.
Imperial Recorded Interviews for MSc in Management
Imperial College, London Masters in Management interview is usually done through Skype or the school’s online interview platform called ‘Kira Academic’.
Imperial launched Kira academic to make a more informed decision about the applicant selection. This is because the platform facilitates recorded interviews and having a recorded interview means that all of the selectors can view your interview, rather than just one.
Kira Academic is to conduct interviews for the shortlisted candidates of the following programmes:
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Economics & Strategy for Business
- MSc Finance
- MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Strategic Marketing
Candidates for MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance will be interviewed via Skype.
Imperial Recorded Interviews -The Process
- You will get thirty seconds preparation time for each spoken question, followed by one minute to give your answer.
- You’ll have five minutes to answer a written question.
- The interview will start with a practice session, which aims to get you used to the timing.
- The interview can last anywhere between 20 minutes to 45 minutes.
- The aim of the interview is to know your real personality and your natural leadership style.
- Do not script-write your competencies to impress the panel. The interviewers can easily spot loopholes.
- Always maintain eye contact. It is a bad idea to read from bullet points.
Imperial Recorded Interviews - Questions
Here is a partial list of questions from an Imperial Masters in Management interview that we have compiled through the interviewed applicants:
- Tell us 3 key learnings from your work experience.
- Why MiM
- Why do you want to do MiM at this stage in your life/ career
- One reason that we should not select you?
- What are your short- and long-term career goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Tell us about a challenging situation that you faced? How did you resolve it?
- What are your greatest strengths? Give examples
- What are your weaknesses? Give examples
- why have you opted for the pathway indicated on your application?
- What would you describe are your greatest achievement to date?
- Interests and Hobbies – Be prepared!.. questions as basic as “Why do youd o poetry (or any other activity) may be asked.
- A few hypothetical questions regarding improvement of consumer’s lives
Imperial Recorded Interviews - How To Give It Your Best Shot
- As per feedback by several applicants, the Imperial Recorded interviews are very smooth and organized.
- The key is to be truthful and maintain coherency with respect to your ideas and answers .Remember that your answers should match with your goals,ideas and thought process that is reflected in your essays.
- The admissions panel encourages the candidates to be relaxed and confident during the process.Even if a couple of questions don’t go as expected, do not panic and focus on the next question. You will be assessed on the basis of the whole interview rather than standalone questions.
Get an edge over your competition
Purchase our Imperial MiM Interview Questions Pack!
Via the Imperial MiM Interview Questions Pack you get an ebook which contains the following:
- Get access to 50+ Kira interview questions asked in actual Imperial interivews
- Actionable tips for 50+ Kira interview questions, which can help you prepare personalized answers
- An exhaustive list of 100+ probable interview questions collected from over 50 Imperial MiM Interviews, to help you prepare for all types of questions
The ebook would be available to you instantly, & will be sent to your inbox via email.
If by any chance you are not satisfied with our Imperial MiM Interview Questions Pack, just send us a mail back stating the same, & we will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked.
Need some more convincing?
Check out what our past customers have to say
Thank you for the file. They are really useful for preparation for the interview, especially for the personal side of the questions. Definitely a great investment.
Over 80% of my interview questions came from the exhaustive list! Thanks a ton. Keep up the good work!
Really informative, removed quite a few misconceptions I had. I can easily say that I am much more well prepared now.