Master in Management
Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, Warsaw & Turin
ESCP Europe MiM Overview
The ESCP EUROPE MiM program is crafted for the leaders of tomorrow. It is currently ranked 5th in the world and has maintained its position in top 10 business schools around the globe. The integrated program curriculum taught across six ESCP Europe campuses, offers the possibility to obtain up to four national degrees, and even opens up the option of earning dual degrees with 120 academic partners across the world. If you want the international exposure, professional experience and a curriculum that is recognized as one of the best in the world, then ESCP Europe’s Master in Management is the one stop destination for you.
ESCP Europe MiM Highlights
World’s 1st Business School
Obtain 4 National Degrees
120 partners worldwide
|Financial Times ’18||5|
|QS World Rankings ’18||–|
Want to know your chances at ESCP?
Program and Curriculum
Developed in partnership with top global recruiters, and educational experts, the program and curriculum designed at ESCP is such that it gives students hands on practice of the corporate world. There are continous Industry related workshops and conferences going on. There are many clubs where students explore on their own and enhance their skill set for corporate world. With 35 specializations offered and opportunities to study in 2 to 4 countries, a student tends to learn and become fluent with 3 languages.
- Breaking the Code of True Leadership.
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Strategies.
- Design Thinking in Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Emerging Markets Finance
- Foundations of Indian Business Culture
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Business and Human Rights
- International Human Resource Management
- Investment Banking & Financial Engineering
- New Public Management and Sector Performance
- Performance Management
- Social Media and Viral Marketing
- The European Model: The European Integration Process – Unity & Diversity
- Berlin campus Finance, Accounting and Management Control (German) NEW International Business 1 (German) International Business 2 (German) International Sales Management (English) NEW Option E Entrepreneurship: Technology and digital economy (English) NEW Sustainability (German)
- London campus Business consulting (English) Creativity marketing management (English) Option E Entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and innovation (English) NEW
- Madrid campus Business Project Management 1 (English) Business Project Management 2 (English) Marketing and digital strategy (English) Communication and new media (English) Marketing and digital communication (English) (2 semesters) NEW Option E Entrepreneurship (English)
- Paris campus Consulting dynamics and practices (English) Droit et finance (French) Economie (French) Finance – one semester (English) Finance – two semesters (French) Finance d’entreprise (French) Finance de marché (French) Go to market (English) NEW HR Leadership and talent management (English) NEW Option E Entrepreneuriat (French) Information financière et audit (IFA) (French) Innovation (French) International business development (English) Internet of things (English) NEW Management Control (English) NEW Management des industries culturelles et médiatiques (French) Marketing manager (English) Performance management systems (English) Public management (English) Re-think: Alternative models of organisations and management (English) NEW Research in management (English) Stratégie et conseil (French)
- Warsaw campus Finance and Accounting (English) NEW Strategic Management (English) NEW
- Prerequisites Accounting Corporate Law I Costs and Decisions Economics I Finance Information Tools and Skills Marketing Psychology and Management Quantitative Methods
- Advanced Core Courses Corporate Finance Economics II European Business Law and Taxation Financial Reporting IFRS Human Resource Management International Marketing Decisions Management Control Operations Management Organisation and Management Strategy
- Industry Sponsored Satellite Symposium
- Conference for Sustainable Innovation- Designing Tomorrow.
- Agile Project Management.
- Transformation with you.
- Junior Enterprise Club
- Sports and Activities Club
- CALL ON’U
Work Place Objective
- Gain valuable intercultural experience within a company in any country worldwide
- Put theoretical management methods and techniques into practice in a real-life corporate environment
- Reflect on the experience gained, the management methodology used and more globally, the human dimension of the organisations
- Clarify your career goals
Overall ESCP EUROPE MiM Placements are pretty good. With top Global firms coming down to the campus for recruitment. ESCP is the top B-School and companies all over the world look for ESCP graduates.
Top 3 Sectors
- Finance, Banking & Insurance
Companies recruiting from ESCP
- City Bank
- E & Y
- BNP Paribas
- JP Morgan
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
ESCP Alumni Info
ESCP has a strong alumni network of 60,000 members all over the world. The ESCP alumni supports its members by boosting their career through developing their network and promoting the ESCP brand. ESCP Europe Alumni have access to over 50,000 job opportunities each year. Most of the placements take place through this network.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean Pierre Raffarin, Former PM of France.
- Michael Barnier, EU Negotiator.
- Franck Petitgas, Global Head of Investment Banking in Morgan Stanley
Masters in Management : Class Profile
ESCP is the oldest business school in the world and features among the top 3 Grand Ecoles of the French educational system. It’s Masters in Management program is consistenly ranked in top MiM schools for several years. Apart from the MiM ESCP offers a very prestigious Executive MBA program and a range of specialized master programs, including a Masters in European Business.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor degree and have completed at least 3-years studies in universities. Students outside Europe can apply with GAT (Global Admission Test). Candidates can apply to ESCP through SAI. Candidates apply through only one admissions process one time per year. Simultaneously filling ESCP admission application and SAI application is not allowed.
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with an ESCP expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at ESCP with our Services
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 10 October 2018|
|Round 2 8 January 2019|
|Round 3 20 February 2019|
|Round 4 17 April 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Application fee for all admission paths is €180 and for SAI Application €190.
Application Documents of SAI
- Passport or ID
- Transcripts of previous Insititute
- 2 Letter of Recommendations
- GMAT/GRE/CAT OR TAGEMAGE
- English Test score
- Proof of Payment
The ESCP EUROPE application comprises of 3 long essays and some short answer questions. ESCP takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
ESCP MiM Long Essays (500 words)
1) Describe your proudest accomplishments.
2)Describe a situation where you faced failure, what lessons did you learn from it?
3) How does your application benefit the 5 member schools?
4) Did you take part in any extra-curricular activity these past years? ( hobby, non-profit, sport etc..)
ESCP MiM Short Essays (200 characters)
1) Please comment on an international experience that has influenced you in particular and explain why?
2) Please comment on your most significant work experience.
3) Please comment on the positions of responsibility you have held at school, in clubs and/or societies (Outline hobbies, general interests, and other activities)
Check out what our clients say about our Services