COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL
Solbjerg, Frederiksberg, Denmark
Copenhagen Business School MBA Overview
Through the Copenhagen MBA, you will gain an internationally recognised qualification that is respected across the globe. Through the program you will gain critical insight into the admired Scandinavian business model – a model that prides itself on its ethical decision making, social responsibility and green agenda. CBS is among an exclusive group of business schools worldwide to hold the triple crown of international accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB.
CBS MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’20||26|
Want to know your chances at Copenhagen Business School?
Program and Curriculum
Spread over one intensive year, the Copenhagen MBA curriculum is taught by world-class lecturers and business experts who promote an informal learning atmosphere with small class sizes. You will encounter a mix of teaching styles including lectures, guest speakers, case studies, immersive experiences and group work. Alongside your core courses you will take part in the Leadership Discovery Process, designed to help you uncover your personal leadership style. You will finish the MBA year with your Integrated Strategy Project, allowing you to bring your entire MBA skillset to life.
From the very start of your MBA journey, you will benefit from our MBA career service. The course ‘Managing Your Career’ is a tailor-made, individual journey that lets you reflect on your post-MBA goals and your personal strengths and talents, as well as your ideal job situation and past experiences. Throughout the year you will experience company visits, welcome guest speakers and attend events – all of which are designed to help put you on the road to achieving your career goals.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
Companies recruiting from Copenhagen Business School MBA
- LEO Pharma
- Nova Nordisk
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $19,200|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $5,600|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.7 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Copenhagen Business School Alumni Info
As a member of CBS Alumni you can maintain and expand your network and gain insights into how other alums make use of their education. You can do that by for example participating in alumni events, get involved in an alumni association, or engage in the CBS Alumni LinkedIn group.
Some Famous Alumni
- Søren Skou is the CEO of A.P. Moller-Maersk
- David Heinemeier Hansson is the creator of the Ruby on Rails web development framework
- Jacob Schram is the CEO of Norwegian Air Shuttle
Copenhagen Business School MBA : Class Profile
- .Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification
- At least three years of full-time post-bachelor degree work experience
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
Copenhagen Business School MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 10 October 2020|
|Round 2 10 January 2021|
|Round 3 10 April 2021|
|Round 4 10 June 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
There is no application fee when applying for any of the CBS MBA programme.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge).
- 2 completed online reference forms.
CBS MBA application form has 3 application essays
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services