Frankfurt School of Financial Management
FSFM MiM Overview
Being Ranked among top 3 in Germany and 8 worldwide in the Financial Times Master in Management 2018 Ranking. Frankfurt is placed #3 for careers and #9 for salary and has been proven as a success mantra for all the business program applicants from last few years. With a curriculum that is on a mixture of theoretical learning, supported by and reinforced with case studies and group work, following the Harvard model of teaching.
FSFM MiM Highlights
3 Day model
80 partner universities
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||56|
Want to know your chances at FSFM?
Program and Curriculum
Students learn core management disciplines while tailoring the programme to their needs through a choice of six concentrations: marketing, strategy & organization, technology & operations, business analytics, digital business or international business.
The Master in Management follows a unique time model that permits you to work part-time whilst pursuing your full-time Master’s degree.
It is called the 3-Day Model. Students typically attend classes three days a week, on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. This leaves three working days for self-study, language courses or part-time employment. Some lectures or excursions are organised as blocked week
- Project Management
- Industry Practice and Supply Chain Strategy
- Financial Performance
- Business Economics
- Business Statistics
- International Business Ethics
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Information Systems
- Innovation Management
- Master’s Info Evenings
- Infoveranstaltungen Bankbetriebswirt
- Infoveranstaltungen Management
FSFM MiM has a very impressive employment record. FSFM helps you achieve your career goal by giving you the right exposure and network building opportunities.
Top 3 Sectors
- Consulting: 35%
- Financial Services: 22%
- Digital Services : 10%
|Transportation & Logistics||3%|
Companies recruiting from FSFM
- Andersch AG
- Ebner Stolz Unternehmensberatung
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Porsche Consulting
- Infosys Consulting
- GHK Management Consulting
- BMW Financial Services
- Deutsche Bank
- UBS AG
- KFW Bankengruppe
- Helaba Invest
- Deloitte Digital
- Sprehe Unternehmensgruppe
- Ritzenhoefer & Company
- Bayer AG
- Continental AG
- Deutsche Bahn
- Volkswagen Group Italia
- Roche Diagnostics
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
FSFM Alumni Info
Frankfurt School is a community of aspiring and inspiring individuals. They are very much engaged in various initiatives, sport & business competitions, the work of the Student Council, and other shared projects and events.
At the moment Frankfurt School almost 40 student initiatives including sport, arts & culture, social engagement, and personal & professional development initiatives.
A diverse and unique offering for all Frankfurt School students to participate, engage and meet fellow students from all study programmes.
Frankfurt School is one of Europe’s leading business schools delivering German excellence in management and finance education. The Master in Management was ranked in the “Financial Times Masters in Management 2017 Ranking” for the first time, placing #41 worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English (TOEFL – 90 iBT / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent) or TOEFl ITP (minimum score of 577)
- Valid GMAT / GRE score or Frankfurt School Admission Test
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 30th November 2019|
|Round 2 31st March 2020|
|Round 3 30th June 2020|
|Round 4 24 August 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Certified copy of your undergraduate transcript of records and degree award certificate
- Certified copy of your TOEFL / IELTSresults or equivalent (TOEFL IBT minimum score of 90 / IELTS minimum score of 7,0) or TOEFL ITP (minimum score of 577)
- Online application form
- FS Admissions Test, GMAT score report or GRE score report (no possibility of waiver)GMAT/GRE score
- One page CV
- Other documentation supporting professional experience or other extracurricular activities, if applicable
- Application fee 100 EUR, nonrefundable, but can be waivered.
*Each of the documents listed above are required for completing your application. However, you do not need to upload them all at once.
Question 1 (500 words)
Describe your specific career aspirations and your reason for pursuing the Master in Management. Considering your lifetime goals, discuss how your current and future academic and extra-curricular activities might help you achieve your goals
Question 2 (500 words)
What are three unique aspects about yourself and why?
Scholarship 1 Question:
As you know, we are a private business school and we charge tuition fee. How do you plan on financing your studies?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services