Harvard Business School
MBA 2+2 Program
Boston, MA, USA
HBS 2+2 Program Overview
The 2+2 Program offered by Harvard Business School grants deferred admission to students currently in the final year of their college or masters programs. It entails a period of work experience (ranging from a minimum of two to a maximum of four years) in a professional capacity in any public, private or nonprofit enterprise, followed by two years of study in the HBS MBA Program.
HBS 2+2 Program Highlights
Joint Degree Programs
Field Global Immersion
Internships in 30+ countries
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||1|
Want to know your chances at HBS?
Program and Curriculum
The 2+2 Program is essentially a deferred MBA program that ensures that applicants already have a grasp on the skills and temperament required to work in a professional environment. Students are then integrated with the incoming MBA class, where they build leadership skills and extensive general management techniques by the immersive and practical case- and experience-based program structure at Harvard Business School, which is the most prestigious business school in the world.
Graduates are sure to get a massive upward thrust in their careers. In addition, the course is flexible in the sense that the 2-year work experience is actually 2-ish. HBS gives you the option of continuing with an organization for 3, or even 4 years before you take your seat in the MBA program.
Here are some examples of the same
- Accounting and Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Negotiation, Organizations and Markets
- General Management
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
- Technology and Operations Management
- Business, Government and the International Economy
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Leadership and Corporate Accountability
- The General Management & Operations Club
- The Partners’ Club
- The TechMedia Club
- The Wine & Cuisine Society
- The Women’s Student Association
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services – 29%
- Consulting – 25%
- Technology – 19%
Companies recruiting from HBS
- McKinsey & Company
- Ernst & Young
- Bain & Company
- Crawford & Co.
- Credit Suisse
- American Express
- Morgan Stanley
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
HBS 2+2 Alumni Info
With more than 46,000 living alumni spread across 169 countries, HBS students have a vast alumni network at their disposal. which includes industry leaders across fields like consulting, finance and technology. The school hosts networking events at regular intervals where students get to interact and network with professionals from varied fields and develop contacts that help them secure lucrative offers at top firms.
Some Famous Alumni
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
- Michael Porter, world-renowned economist
- Michael Bloomberg, CEO, Bloomberg LP
HBS 2+2 Program Class Profile
Minimum Work Exp
The Harvard 2+2 Program is an initiative of the Harvard Business School(HBS) which immerses students into leadership practice, through empowering them to solve real-world challenges.
HBS offers variety of Masters program Harvard MBA, Exceutive Education, Harvard 2+2 program. HBS has an amazing reputation for being one of the best business schools in the world and Harvard 2+2 program is recognised worldwide for expert lectures in diverse management disciplines.
- Applicants must be final year students in undergraduate or full-time masters program. They must graduate from the current program between October 1, 2018, and September 30, 2019.
- Masters students must not have worked after their undergrad and must have entered the program straight after graduating.
- Applicants have must have taken the GRE/GMAT between 9th April 2014 and 9th April 2019. The AWA section of either test and the Integrated Reasoning portion of the GMAT, if taking the GMAT, must be taken mandatorily.
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 January 6, 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Transcripts of your previous institution
- Online application form
- Application Essays
- GMAT/GRE score
- One page CV
- 2 Letter of Recommendations
- IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE Academic score (for some international students)
- Application fee 100 USD, nonrefundable, but can be waivered.
The HBS MBA application for the class of 2021 comprises of just 1 essay question, with no prescribed word limit.
As we review your application, what more would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy for the Harvard Business School MBA program?
How do you expect the joint degree experience to benefit you on both a professional and a personal level? (400 words)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services