Kansas State University
Kansas State university MEM Overview
The Kansas State University Master of Engineering Management (MEM) review is valuable for engineering students who desire to diversify their knowledge into the discipline of engineering and management. Master’s Degree in Engineering Management is an online, part-time program that generally takes 2 to 4 years to complete. The MEM program endows practicing engineers with the knowledge and skills necessary to accomplish complex managerial and technical tasks.
Kansas State University Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||701-750|
Want to know your chances at Kansas?
Program and Curriculum
The university embodies diversity, promotes engagement and is devoted to the discovery of knowledge, the education its students, and the enhancement of quality of life. Students will gain economic, technical, and human resource perspectives given complex managerial decisions. They will be furnished to respond to shifts in domestic and international markets, workforce dynamics and emerging technologies to be able to shape the future success of businesses.
- Advanced Industrial Management
- Quantitative Problem Solving Methods
- Engineering Project Management
- Industrial Logistics Engineering
- Advanced Production and Inventory Control
- Advanced Engineering Economy
- Amateur Radio Club
- Electronics Design Club
- Agricultural Education Club
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
- Student Governing Association
- Core courses(any 5 of the 6 core courses)-15 credits
- Electives-15 credits
- IE Seminar-0 credit
Total graduate credits-30
Top competitive organizations demand more educated and informed technical managers. The MEM program feeds the increased demand for graduates in environments requiring engineering skills such as government agencies, manufacturers, healthcare providers, military operations, consulting companies, etc.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Power and energy
Companies recruiting from Kansas State University
- Tennant Company
- BNSF Railway
Power & energy
- McKenzie Electric Cooperative
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
HEC PARIS Alumni Info
The HEC Paris alumni network is a storehouse of successful stories of top executives and entrepreneurs. From analyst and consultant positions in Mckinsey, Amazon, Philips to founders of powerful business enterprises, they have achieved it all. More than 52,000 of the alumni are working across different sectors all around the world. The network is among the largest in Europe with the alumni based in over 132 countries. The network organizes more than 1000 of events to facilitate exchange between students and members and, also to provide counseling to prospective students. 98% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean-Paul Agon (Chairman & CEO of L’Oréal)
- François-Henri Pinault (Chairman & CEO of Kering)
- Baudouin Prot (Chairman of BNB Paribas)
Masters in Management : Class Profile
HEC Paris school of management offers a unique dual phase curriculum with an optional gap year. One can either opt for a major or an international double degree in the second phase.The dual degree programs are as follows:
- Bachelors degree of at least three years having obtained 180 ECTS in any field of studies (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.).
- Applicants may apply in the same year they obtain their degree.
- Not older than 30 during the application year.
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Masters in Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|CHINA(pre-selected universities) 1st October 2019|
|Round 1 22nd October 2019|
|Round 2 7th January 2020|
|Round 3 3rd March 2020|
|Round 4 28th April 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is €100 and that for the SAI application is €190.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
Application Essays (HEC Direct)
The HEC Paris (direct) application comprises of 3 long essays. Like most universities, HEC Paris also takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top-notch.
Application Essays (SAI)
The HEC Paris SAI applications consists of four short questions (500 characters each) and an additional question regarding your sponsorship. You have to articulately convert your thoughts into words as the character limit is less and the value of the answers is sky high. Don’t make the mistake of underestimating these short questions and make sure they help in highlighting your profile.
Other application information
Candidates whose applications are pre-selected have to undergo an interview session in order to discuss their background, interests, goals and inspiration.