SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY
Victoria St, Singapore
Singapore Management University MBA Overview
The Singapore Management University MBA is designed to shape executives and managers into versatile and dynamic leaders that businesses need. With a rigorous and interactive curriculum that captures the forefront of management research and proven approaches in management practice, you will be grounded in business fundamentals and exposed to a variety of opportunities to lead, collaborate, analyze business decisions, strategize and execute business plans.
Singapore Management University MBA Highlights
Global Immersion Programs
|QS Rankings of Specalist Universities ’21||12|
Want to know your chances at Singapore Management University?
Program and Curriculum
With Singapore Management University’s unique emphasis on leadership and communication skills, our innovative and unconventional curriculum features a number of classes, of which MBA students must complete 8 modules that make up our core curriculum. In addition, you are required to take a minimum of 10 electives based on your interests and knowledge gaps to complement these core modules. The electives offered are subject to change every year.
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Leading Digital Transformation
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
Electives are offered in the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Hedge funds
- Managerial Accounting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Valuation and Financial Modelling
- Sustainable Finance
- Financial Innovation and Alternative Investements
- Leadership and Operations
- Negotiating in Business
- Talent Management
- Supply Chain Stratergy and Management
- Risk Management in Global Supply Chains
- Business Value of Digital Disruptions – CXO Perspectives
- Integerity, Responsibility and Good Governance in Business
- Management and Strategy
- Critical Thinking
- Global Strategy
- Managing Strategic Change
- Global Economy- Issues & Challenges
- Ideation Management & Design Thinking
- Communications and Marketing
- Consumer Beaviour
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Advanced Marketing Strategy
- Crafting and Providing Services
- Applied Marketing Research and Analytics
- Marketing: Integrated Strategy with Execution
- Communication, Corporate Reputation and Brand Management
Throughout your SMU MBA journey, you will have constant opportunities to interact with top business leaders and industry experts. This privilege is made possible through our extensive linkages with the business community. The Advisory Board to the Lee Kong Chian School of Business comprises some of Singapore’s top business leaders who also offer invaluable advice on the SMU MBA programme and professional development of our students.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from Singapore Management University MBA
- Citi Bank
- Ernst & Young
- Matchmove Pay
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ S$36,500|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– S$8,895|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||4.4 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Singapore Management University Alumni Info
There are currently 14 official Overseas Alumni Chapters, as well as 15 Overseas Alumni Representatives keeping in contact SMU’s more than 25,000 alumni locally and overseas. If you are new to the country or region, or just passing through, get in touch with the respective alumni and build your professional and social network.
Some Famous Alumni
- Pritam Singh – Member of the Parliament of Singapore
- Arnoud De Meyer – Director of the Judge Business School of the University of Cambridge
- Alvin Poh – Co-founder Vodien Internet Solutions
Singapore Management University MBA : Class Profile
Singapore Management University offers an 18-months part-time MBA program for working professionals
- A good Bachelor’s degree in any undergraduate field from a reputable institution
- A minimum post-degree work experience of 2 years
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Singapore Management University MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 30 November 2020|
|Round 2 28 February 2021|
|Round 3 30 June 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is S$ 100.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL ).
- Copy of Passport.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
The application has two short essays of 500 and 300 words respectively.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services