Trinity MSc in Management Review
This programme is ranked 1st in both Ireland and Western Europe. It provides non-business graduates with the necessary management skills to thrive in today’s global business environment.
Applying for MSc in Management at Trinity ?
Talk to Our Experts and find out how we can 3x your Admit Chance
Trinity MSc in Management (MiM) Introduction
The MSc in Management program at TCD is a meticulous program that focuses on developing analytical competence, leadership skills, and personal growth in any industrial milieu. The program is structured around strong general management and leadership orientation and offers an in-company project that challenges students to apply their learning in a “real world” environment. Employers worldwide hold Trinity graduates in high esteem. Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for General Management (Eduniversal 2018), this program is designed for non-business graduates. This programme is ranked 1st in both Ireland and Western Europe. It provides non-business graduates with the necessary management skills to thrive in today’s global business environment.
Trinity MSc Class Profile
The Master of Science in Management is one of the most rewarding experiences as it provides an excellent opportunity to work with diverse groups of people. The variety of classes and the various perspectives of the students made for great team projects and learning opportunities. In addition, participants will get the chance to interact with students from multiple academic disciplines, such as law, medicine, and engineering.
Average Work Ex
Trinity MSc in Management Acceptance Rate
Despite the low acceptance rate of Trinity College Dublin of 34%, it is important to note that a high GPA and impressive test scores are some of the factors that can help a student get into the college.
Other factors such as letters of recommendation and work experience are also taken into account when it comes to the selection process of Trinity. For students who aspire to get into the college, they must prepare well for the Interview round.
Program and Curriculum of Trinity MSc in Management
Through a combination of case studies and interactive discussions, this program will provide participants with a solid grounding in the principles of management. It will also help them manage conflict and develop their leadership style.
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- The Psychology of Management
- Ethical Business
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Negotiation Theory & Practice
- Research Methods
- Project Management
- Marketing in a Digital Age
- Leading Digital Transformation
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Trinity Entrepreneurial Society – TES
- AIESEC Global Exchange Programme
- Trinity Student Management Fund
- TEF – Trinity Economic Forum
- ISCG – Irish Student Consulting Group
The Trinity Business School is also regularly hosting international and national events that bring together its global alumni network and students.
-Global Alumni Network
-Trinity Business Ethics Series
-Trinity Business Forum
-Pathways to Business
Eligibility and Requirements (How to get into Trinity MSc in Management)
- You must have a minimum of 2.1 honours degree or an international equivalent to be considered for admission. If you have not yet completed your degree, please provide your most recent transcripts.
- Two academic referees;*
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
- *Applicants with work experience can apply with one academic and one professional referee.
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
English Language Requirements
Those who are not fluent in English and have not been educated in the medium of English must present a qualification in order to be considered for admission.
- IELTS Academic: Grade 6.5;*
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2);
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2);
- TOEFL: 88 – internet based;*
All applicants for the MSc in Management programs require an English language proficiency score of at least 60 and an overall grade of at least 7.0. They can also take the Pearson Test of English (Academic) with a score of 100 or better and a minimum score of 120 on Duolingo.
Trinity MSc in Management Deadlines
From November 2021 onwards, applications will be accepted for the September 2022 intake. Due to a high volume of applications, they review all applications on a rolling basis, and places will be awarded on a rolling basis. We recommend that you apply as early as possible for 2022/2023 since many of their courses are filled by September each year.
After completing an online application, applicants will receive an email with their application status. Offers and updates are made through the MyTCD portal. The application process is rolling, and feedback can take up to 3 weeks.
|Round 1||30 June 2022|
Trinity MSc in Management Employment
This program is ideal for non-business graduates who are looking to change careers and find employment in various industry sectors. Some of the prominent companies that have hired graduates from this course include Deloitte, KPMG, and Accenture. 92% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation. Options are pretty high for global jobs as well. Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors hiring Trinity MSc in Management
The career development team at Trinity will help you identify your ideal path and develop a strategy that will allow you to achieve your goals. Through workshops and one to one coaching, you will be able to connect with our network of company recruiters and big brands like BCG, McKinsey & Company, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Accenture, etc.
The goal of the TCD’s Career & Community team is to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully navigate their career paths. The team is composed of experienced professionals who can help students identify their ideal career paths and provide them with tailored advice. They also reach out to their corporate partners and recruitment agencies for various workshops and networking events.
Some of the services they offer include
- Career Workshops on topics Such as CVs, Interviews, Work Permits, Networking and Developing your Personal Brand
- Career Guidance Tools to Help You Identify Your Career Interests.
- Individual Career Meetings
- Graduate Vacancies Advertisements.
- In-house and virtual job fairs.
- Employer Networking Events.
Trinity MSc in Management Alumni Info
Because of the diverse backgrounds of the class, graduates gain employment across a number of industries including social media, consulting, financial services, operations, pharmaceuticals, transport, travel, education and government, sales & marketing and social enterprise. As well as the big multi-national companies, many of our graduates find their niche in smaller organizations, start-ups ups and social enterprises.
92% rate of employment post-graduation and global alumni network over 100,000 alumni.
Some Famous Alumni
- Aine Lawlor
- David McWilliams
- Dominic West
- Hugo McNeill
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Application Essay for Trinity MSc in Management
Q1. We live in an urban-global age, with more than half of the planet’s people living in cities. Trinity College is an urban liberal arts college deeply engaged with the local community and committed to making an impact across the world. How do you aspire to use your education to impact local and global communities? (250-650 words)
Q2. Our mission states: “Engage. Connect. Transform. As the preeminent liberal arts college in an urban setting, Trinity College prepares students to be bold, independent thinkers who lead transformative lives.” Keeping the three pillars of the mission in mind, how do you see yourself contributing to the Trinity community? (250-650 words)
Letter of Recommendation for Trinity MSc in Management
One of the most important factors that a graduate school consider when it comes to writing letters of recommendation is the recommendation of someone who knows you well. Your LoR should highlight various qualities and should also be used to evaluate your financial aid application.
In most universities, you will typically need three letters of recommendation. The first one should be focused on showing the program’s relevance to you, while the other two should be short and concise.
Although this is a separate letter, it should never be included in a resume. It’s the most important factor that a school will consider when it comes to rejecting or refusing an application. Usually, an applicant will get a recommendation from someone they know well, and this person is usually a good fit for them.
Before you start working on a recommendation letter, it’s important that you have a meeting with the person who will be writing it to discuss the details of the program and its requirements. The recommender should also have a brief overview of your interests and the course.
Interview Questions for Trinity MSc in Management
- What can you tell me about yourself?
- Could you please walk me through your resume?
- Why pursue an MBA? What is the significance of Trinity Dublin?
- Why an MBA now or at this point in your career?
- What are your short- and long-term objectives?
- What is your backup plan in the event that consulting/investment banking does not pan out?
- What are your main assets? Could you please provide some examples?
- What is your greatest flaw? Could you please provide some examples?
- What value can you bring to the class?
- Why should we bother you?
- Is there a reason why we shouldn’t choose you?
- Prepare yourself by thinking about your interests and hobbies. “Why do you do poetry (or any other hobby),” could be asked.
- Several Situational and Behavioral Issues
- What do you consider to be your most significant accomplishment to date?
- Give me an example of a time when you were in a team, and there was a conflict. How did you deal with it?
- Tell me about an instance when you failed to meet a client’s expectations. What happened, and how did you try to make things right?
- Case questions are frequently asked in MBA interviews, particularly by consulting candidates.
- What is the maximum number of golf balls that can fit on a Boeing 747?
- What is the size of the global smartphone market?
- Do you have any questions that you’d want to ask us?
What makes Trinity MSc in Management Unique
- Eduniversal 2021 General Management Rankings rank TCD’s MSc in Management 1st in Western Europe.
- No prior business experience is required. Graduates from all disciplines are accepted into the program.
- They have strong partnerships with the industry. Many of their guest lecturers and speakers are leaders in their fields. Students learn through experiential activities such as guest speakers, group work, and presentations.
- Over 120 societies. You’ll find something for everyone in the College’s various societies. There’s something for everyone from politics and culture to gaming and advocacy. The Sports Centre also has 50 clubs that cater to varying disciplines. Trinity College students can also join various groups and activities.
- You can showcase your knowledge and enhance your career prospects by specialising in a particular field through your dissertation.
THE ULTIMATE MASTERCLASS
"STUDY ABROAD 101"
7 Step Game Plan to Build your Profile for 2023 Intake
Limited Slots Left
Is it possible for someone with an ongoing degree to apply?
Many students are in the final year of their studies and can only supply the most up-to-date transcript. If you are still considering applying, then wait until the conditions are met and secure a conditional offer.
Can students apply to multiple programs?
Although there is a €55 fee for each programme, it is still important to consider the various factors that will affect your decision.
How do I know if my degrees would be recognized at TCD?
From all over the world, we receive applications for admission. Once your university or institute has been recognized and approved locally, we can then convert your qualification to a higher grade.
What are the criteria to receive a scholarship?
- Your performance in all of the admissions criteria is very important. It will allow you to contribute to the diverse profiles of the class.
- You must have strong ethical and moral standards and be able to contribute to society at large.
- As an alumni ambassador, you can make a positive contribution to the School, the communities, and the organisations that you belong to.
Can someone register late for a TCD course?
There is a fee penalty of €212 for students who register after the deadline. You will be notified of the fee penalty via your my.tcd.ie account. Students who do not register will be withdrawn from the course and must apply for readmission.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services