Tilburg TIAS MBA Review
The full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at TIAS allows you to advance your profession by accomplishing well-defined goals. You will target crucial areas of development, making you an accomplished leader both professionally and socially. This program encompasses academic, personal, and societal progression.
Applying for MBA at TIAS ?
Talk to Our Experts and find out how we can 3x your Admit Chance
TIAS MBA Introduction
AACSB, NVAO, AMBA
TIAS MBA Class Profile
Academic, Personal, and Societal tiers distinguish the full-time International Master of Business Administration programme. The course combines groundbreaking educational thought with rigorous personal growth while broadening students’ understanding of business and its societal implications.
Average Work Ex
Program and Curriculum of TIAS MBA
The academic, personal, and societal axes of the full-time MBA programme are all intertwined. The goal is to improve your skills and abilities on various levels and in all three directions. First, to help you become a better leader, which will benefit you, your team, the environment, and society as a whole.
The modules taught include:
- Business Fundamentals I
- Business Fundamentals II
- Positioning for long term value
- Business in context
- Generating impact in practice: Real-life consultancy project
- Start-up Project
- 3 MBA Summer Courses
Eligibility and Requirements for getting into TIAS MBA (How to get into TIAS MBA)
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent educational qualification
- Average of 620 in GMAT
- 3-7 years of full-time work experience
- English requirements (TOEFL – 90/IELTS – 6.5)
Document Required to the Application
- Copy of transcripts
- Updated Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- GMAT score certificate
- 4 Essays
- English proficiency certificate
TIAS MBA Deadlines
TIAS has only one intake each year for MBA applicants. For the 2022 batch, the final deadline is June 2022.
TIAS MBA Employment
Almost 85% of MBA graduates found work within three months of graduation. After graduation, 80% of the non-European MBA alumni found work in Europe. In addition, over 40% of the MBA graduates obtained a job offer as a result of their Management Project.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors hiring TIAS MBA Graduates
Today’s corporate leaders are expected to go above and beyond. Making extraordinary selections necessitates taking into account the big picture. You’re interested in what’s going on around you. As a successful leader, you must have the passion and determination to succeed professionally, as well as an in-depth understanding of the environment and confidence in your personal traits. Tilburg MBA offers world- and business insight to help you advance your career.
TIAS MBA Alumni info
After finishing the programme, the TIAS Connect community portal and Alumni Services can help you build and maintain your network. You get access to a professional network of people who share your desire and ambition.
Some Famous Alumni
- Dr Ronald Latenstein van Voorst, controlling director, SNS Real Group
- Oktay Erciyaz, director of finance and controlling, DirectGroup Bertelsmann
- Paul-Peter Feld, director of HR, legal and public relations, Xerox BV
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Application Essay for TIAS MBA
- Give an honest description of who you are as a person. Put emphasis on the personal characteristics you feel to be your strengths as well as those that could be improved. In addition, describe the main factors which have influenced your personal development. (75 words)
- Describe your short-term and long-term career aspirations and your reason for pursuing an MBA, and why now is the best time for you to join our MBA. Additionally, what is it about TIAS Business School you think will help you reach your goals? (150 words)
- What can you contribute by means of your particular skillset and expertise to your MBA peer group? (150 words)
- Describe when you were part of a team, and the process/intended outcome wasn’t what you expected. What was your role, what did you learn, and what would you maybe do differently? (150 words)
What makes TIAS MBA Unique
- Take advantage of the most up-to-date business information and strategic insights.
- Join an international programme where you will be immersed in a diverse, intellectually challenging atmosphere with peers from various origins.
- In just one year, you can learn new things and improve your overall management skills.
- Get a deeper knowledge of what you are capable of with the Personal and Career Development Program. It helps you to set and attain your ultimate career goals.
- Develop a holistic view of the organisation and its role in society
- Expand your business knowledge and obtain a better understanding of all facets of the industry.
- Improve your business management decision-making capabilities as well as your personal leadership abilities.
- Develop a creative and reflective mindset in both business and personal abilities.
THE ULTIMATE MASTERCLASS
"STUDY ABROAD 101"
7 Step Game Plan to Build your Profile for 2023 Intake
Limited Slots Left
What is the ranking of Tilburg MBA in the Netherlands?
Tilburg MBA is ranked amongst the top 10 institutions to study MBA in the Netherlands and the top 500 institutions globally.
What are the accreditations of TIAS?
Tilburg is an AACSB and AMBA accredited institution.
What is the aim of PCDP at Tilburg for MBA students?
The PCDP’s mission is to help students become more self-aware and understand who they are as a person. Inclusive of your unique talents, qualities, drives, and values, the program helps you set and achieve your ultimate professional goal. The ABBY Personal Leadership Program, which stands for Accelerate By Being You, is one of the major components.
What is MScBa dual degree at TIAS?
Optional tracks within the MScBA degree are Business Analytics and Financial Management. These specialisations are targeted at students interested in starting or advancing a career in business analytics or financial management.
What is the minimum duration of work experience required for the Tilburg MBA?
A minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience is mandatory for all the students willing to pursue MBA at Tilburg.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services