TILBURG UNIVERSITY: TIAS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Tilburg University:TIAS MBA Overview
Tilburg University: TiAS’s full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program enables you to bolster your career by achieving carefully planned objectives. With a program encompassing academic, personal and societal progression, you will target key areas of development, making you an accomplished leader, both professionally and socially.
Tilburg University: TIAS MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’20||101-110|
Want to know your chances at Tilburg University: TIAS?
Program and Curriculum
The Full time MBA program is built around three axis: Academic, Personal and Societal. The aim is to develop your skills and abilities in all three directions and on multiple levels. To make you a better leader – better for you, your team, the environment and society at large.
- Finance: Investment Decisions
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods and Data
- Business, Government and Society
- Business Research Methods
- Finance: Capital markets
- Brussels Study Trip
- Managing Sustainable Business Models
- Academic Reading and Writing
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Operations and Supply Chain
- Managerial Accounting and Control
- Introduction to Dutch Language
- Corporate Strategy
- Innovation Management
- Change Management
- Study Trip to European partner school
- Leading Business through Global
Team Business Project. This is your chance to make it real! In a team, you will do a project for one of the companies in the TIAS network.
• Internship, or
• Start-up Project, or
• 3 MBA Summer Courses
Over 80% MBA graduates received employment within 3 months after graduation. 78% of our Non-European MBA graduates found a job in Europe after graduation. And around 40% of our MBA graduates received a job offer through their Management Project.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from Tilburg University: TIAS MBA
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||€ 37,500.|
|Cost of Living||+ € 1000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– € 5000|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.7 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Tilburg University: TIAS Alumni Info
If you participate in a program at TIAS School for Business and Society, you will join a large network of over 16,000 people in 75 countries. You can use this alumni-network to make new contacts, to exchange experiences and to continue acquiring knowledge through other alumni and members of our TIAS community.
Some Famous Alumni
- Dr Ronald Latenstein van Voorst, controlling director, SNS Real Group
- Oktay Erciyaz, director of finance and controlling, DirectGroup Bertelsmann
- Paul-Peter Feld, director of HR, legal and public relations, Xerox BV
TIAS MBA : Class Profile
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years relevant full-time work experience (average is 7 years)
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
TIAS MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Application Ends 1 October 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is EUR 106
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL IELTS ).
- 2 completed online reference forms.
The application has 4 short answer questions.
Give an honest description of who you are as a person. Put emphasis on the personal characteristics you feel to be your strengths as well as those that could be improved. In addition, describe the main factors, which have influenced your personal development
Describe your short-term and long-term career aspirations and your reason for pursuing an MBA, and why now is the best time for you to join our MBA. Additionally, what is it about TIAS Business School you think will help you reach your goals
What can you contribute by means of your particular skillset and expertise to your MBA peer group?
Describe when you were part of a team and the process/intended outcome wasn’t what you expected. What was your role, what did you learn and what would you maybe do differently?