Washington University Olin
Washington Olin MBA Overview
WashU MBA program is a two year full time program which offers to build in you leadership and entrepreneurship skills. The program provides you with the opportunity to have a Global immersion experience in destinations such as Barcelona, Paris and Lima. The two year program with its curriculum transforms you to become a new kind of leader with an enterpreneual mind-set. The career-platforms of the University provides you with a guidance and preparation towards achieving your goals. The University’s campus is aldo an attraction with its surrounding museums, performance venues, vibrant entertainment and dining districts, one of the nation’s largest civic parks, and beautiful, tree-lined neighborhoods rich in history and diversity.
WashU MBA Highlights
Olin Degree Programs
|QS World Rankings ’19||105|
Want to know your chances at Washington University?
Program and Curriculum
The WashU MBA program will help broaden your perspective and will provide you hands-on experience with international business practices. The program’s curriculum helps to provides a foundational understanding of how business is inherently global.The WashU MBA starts with foundational studies in the values-based, data-driven decision-making that underpins your entire program. Also, the program provides a global spanning tour for 5 weeks with a real business world experience on your hands. The full-time MBA program includes core curriculum and electives, plus six weeks of global studies to gain a better understanding of the context in which businesses operate and how they adapt to these differences.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Cost Analysis
- Data Analytics for Business Leaders
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Introduction to Management & Strategy
- Business Models in a Global Context
- General Management Practice for International Business
- Values-Based, Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
WashU Olin MBA offers you an opportunity to experience different approaches, economies and cultures. The Global-mided approach helps you to gain hands-on learning and fosters healthy relationship between business and humanity. These experential learning will build confidence in you to face challenges in the business world as efficiently as you can. These experiences will give you a holistic business school education to become business leaders and problem solvers. The students who take experiential learning have to take projects in order to put what you’ve learned into practice in an area that fits you.
The entrepreneurship courses include-
- Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Innovation
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- The Basics of Bio-Entrepreneurship
- Venture Advising
- Managing the Innovation Process
- Business Planning for New Enterprises (The Hatchery)
- Foundations of Business
- Business Fundamentals for Nonbusiness Students
- Sustainable Development and Conservation through Entrepreneurial Collaboration: Madagascar
- Venture Capital Methods
There are 4 destinations, one is the home of the school and others you visit while learning.
Global Immersion Destinations:
- St. Louis
- Washington, DC
- Barcelona and Paris,
- Lima, Peru
Global Immersion Destinations:
- St. Louis Washington,
- DC Barcelona
- Paris Lima,
Olin Business school provides you five career platforms which will help you focus your studies to gain expertise. The co-curricular activities, alumni networking and job search strategies will help you to find the kind of job which suits you. The career platform helps you in preparing for your interviews with recruiters for internships as well as full-time employment. WashU MBA develops you into a great leader with business skills. Around 81% of the students were given placements due to their good performance in their interviews and their global experience in working.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from HEC Paris MiM
- Amazon Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Inc
- World Wide Technology
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Ascension Health
- BJC HealthCare
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- CVS Health
- Sling Health
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Capital One Financial
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Discover Financial Services
- The Capital Group Companies Inc.
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $ 24,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $ 11,200|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||5.01 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
WashU Alumni Info
Alumni network of Washington University connects you to students you came before you. They frequently visit campus to speak in classes, conduct mock interviews and serve as program panelists to help you prepare for your interviews. Alumni networks help you to get mentors who will share-valuable insights of the business field. Engaging in conversations with these brilliant people who have achieved great success will be beneficial for you in not one way but in many.
Some Famous Alumni
- Annicka Webster (Management Consultant of Accenture)
- Lauren Herring (CEO of IMPACT Group)
- Caitlin Malone (Senior Consultant, IBM)
MBA : Class Profile
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree to be eligible for the program.
- All international applicants (non-U.S. citizens or non-U.S. permanent residents) whose native language is not English must take either the TOEFL or IELTS.
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a Washington University expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at WashU with our Services
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 14th October 2020|
|Round 2 20th January 2021*|
|Round 3 24th March 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
4. Test scores (GMAT or GRE)
5. Letter of recommendation
6. Essays (original to WashU Olin)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services