Warwick Business School
Warwick Msc Finance Overview
Warwick MSc Finance is a deep theoretical and conceptual knowledge of finance and quantitative skills, preparing you for a range of careers in the financial industry.
Go beyond the application of skills and develop your ability to challenge, evaluate, and rethink established paradigms.
As the anticipation of jobs being challenged by Artificial Intelligence becomes a reality, we aim to share the skills and depth of understanding needed to design, develop, and supervise these new forms of financial intelligence.
In line with the CFA curriculum, we have launched a new module on Ethics, Financial Regulation, and Corporate Governance, offering you the opportunity to study with a European business school partner.
WBS benefits from excellent links to key financial institutions and employers, and this course has benefited from industry recommendations.
Warwick Mfin Highlights
% Female/Male split
|QS World Rankings ’19||54|
Want to know your chances at Warwick?
Program and Curriculum
The Warwick Finance programs are challenging technical courses. To succeed in these courses you will need strong mathematics and statistics or econometrics ability.
- Behavioral Economics
- Leading for Innovation
- Forecasting for Decision Makers
- Economics in the Global Environment
- Foundations of Financial and Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Fundamentals of Economic Behaviour
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Strategy Analysis and Practice
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Research Methodology and Dissertation or Business in Practice
Warwick graduate students achieve excellent salaries post-degree, and Warwick is exceptionally good at placing them into employment within three months of completion. Warwick is in the top 3 universities targeted by the largest number of top employers in 2017/18, and we have strong links with many recruiters.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 6 Sectors
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Banking
- Risk Management
Companies recruiting from Warwick MSc Finance
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||$ 45,500|
|Cost of Living||+ $ 7900|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $ 5,600|
|Total Investment||$ 47,800|
|Average Salary||$ 39,907|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||4.7 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Warwick Famous Alumni
- Andy Haldane, Chief Economist and the Executive Director of Monetary Analysis and Statistics at the Bank of England
- Aung Tun Thet, Myanmar Economist and Management Consultant
- Bernardo Hees, CEO of Heinz & former CEO of Burger King
- Nigel Wilson, CEO of Legal & General Group plc
- Judith Clegg, founder and CEO of Takeout, and founder of The Glasshouse
Masters in Finance: Class Profile
WBS Scholarships of up to 50% towards tuition fees are offered to applicants with an outstanding academic background.
All suitable applicants to the MSc, and in particular those from the UK and Europe, will be considered for these scholarships at the time they apply.
Finance programs are challenging technical courses.
To succeed in these courses you will need strong mathematics and statistics or econometrics ability, this could be demonstrated by a high 2.1 or 1st achieved in a relevant subject at the Undergraduate level.
Masters in Finance Deadlines
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services